PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady played with a stress fracture

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 07:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=6038519

Somebody shed a tear...............................

anybody?

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 07:58 PM
:violin:

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 08:06 PM

lol :drink:

mesaSteeler
01-19-2011, 08:07 PM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Fire Arians
01-19-2011, 08:17 PM
yeah stress fracture on his vagina

lionslicer
01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
This happened a couple years ago when he lost in the playoffs. The said he had 3 broken ribs... He's just making stuff up so people feel sorry for him

SteelKnight
01-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah whining. They weren't complaining when he was 1 and 2 and scoring 30+ points per game.

Tell those dummies Ben has a foot fracture too but he's not using it as an excuse.

TRH
01-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Honestly....
I'm not sure i even believe this.
Brady is INFAMOUS for being on the "injury report" almost every week, then mysteriously playing come Sunday with no problems.
Then, if they win, he's healthy as an ox, but if they lose....his arms bothering him, his shoulder hurt, he has a stress fracture, etc.

Anybody else smell a rat here? To me, it stinks to high heaven....

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Honestly....
Brady is INFAMOUS for being on the "injury report" almost every week, then mysteriously playing come Sunday with no problems.
Then, if they win, he's healthy as an ox, but if they lose....his arms bothering him, his shoulder hurt, he has a stress fracture, etc.

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

lionslicer
01-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Honestly....

He has the record of being injured most consecutive games because his shoulder hurts...

But he's going into surgery, unless he's really dedicated to pretending he's hurt he'll get a fake surgery done or he really is hurt... But a stress fracture is nothing compared to what Ben has played with. Manning has even played with worse.

Buddha Bus
01-19-2011, 11:54 PM
yeah stress fracture on his vagina

:toofunny: Or in Belichick's camera lens.

TRH
01-20-2011, 08:26 AM
i guess i hear he really went in for a surgery, but his "injury" track record isn't very good.........its just funny he's going in for the medical treatment after a big loss, now isn't it?

Atlanta Dan
01-21-2011, 10:17 AM
It gets worse:

Medical expert: Tom Brady in serious pain

The New England Patriots quarterback played much of the 2010 season in agony:crying01:, ESPN injury analyst Stephania Bell told me Thursday night.

Bell is familiar with the procedure Brady underwent -- a screw inserted in the navicular bone of his right arch --

Bell, a physical therapist who specializes in athletes and performance artists, said Brady must have been in considerable pain

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

So, based on the"diagnosis" of some physical therapist who did not treat Brady, Mr. Wonderful was heroic by being able to have such a great regular season by playing through such incredible pain but should be excused from botching the Jets game because he was playing through such incredible pain?:noidea:

And when Roethlisberger gets smacked around in the December Baltimore game it just shows what a beast of burden he is :banging:

I am so glad the Patriots are out - if they had won in Dallas next month the canonization of Brady would have been ridiculous

TRH
01-21-2011, 02:23 PM
It gets worse:

Medical expert: Tom Brady in serious pain

The New England Patriots quarterback played much of the 2010 season in agony:crying01:, ESPN injury analyst Stephania Bell told me Thursday night.

Bell is familiar with the procedure Brady underwent -- a screw inserted in the navicular bone of his right arch --

Bell, a physical therapist who specializes in athletes and performance artists, said Brady must have been in considerable pain

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

So, based on the"diagnosis" of some physical therapist who did not treat Brady, Mr. Wonderful was heroic by being able to have such a great regular season by playing through such incredible pain but should be excused from botching the Jets game because he was playing through such incredible pain?:noidea:

And when Roethlisberger gets smacked around in the December Baltimore game it just shows what a beast of burden he is :banging:

I am so glad the Patriots are out - if they had won in Dallas next month the canonization of Brady would have been ridiculous

something tells me if they had won through and won the SB, that afterwards, there wouldn't be this "Brady played in serious pain all year" thing
The guy loses, he's hurt or played hurt.....he wins, he feels great (of course he always prefaces this every week with a "mysterious" pain somewhere to list himself on the injury report.....so just in case they lose he can say he wasn't 100%).
I further can't stand Brady as time goes on more and more.

OX1947
01-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Big Ben is playing with the same injury.

stlrtruck
01-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Big Ben is playing with the same injury.

and a broken nose.

SacknificentStew56
01-22-2011, 07:57 AM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1350/majorpayne0.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/majorpayne0.jpg/)