PDA

View Full Version : Need help, vandals on my mailbox

Curtain_of_Steel
01-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Once football season comes around, we proudly rename out town, Steeler Country with the big odld banner up on the fence.

Horns beep as people go by etc etc.. Pretty cool.

Went out to get the mail today and there a JETS sticker on my mail box.
Now i do believe its a friend taunting me. I feel as if the whole box must go, lol

So I need some good smack pranks back.

I thought of 2 things see what you guys think.

1) Food dye in a sprayer and go spray the snow on his front lawn.GO STEELERS!
I kind of like this one, but worried about him getting a little pissy, lol

2) Get a piece of that wavy tin roof, cut some holes in it weave chain through it and block his front door from railing to railing. Label it.... Steel Curtain RULES.

He is not handle and would not have chain cutters or steel shears to cut it off...

What else does anyone have?

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 09:33 PM
I say do them both! :thumbsup:

They sound like great ideas to me. :chuckle:

Curtain_of_Steel
01-19-2011, 09:36 PM
I thought do one now, than after sunday rock him again.

Since we have more snow coming thursday Friday is perfect, by tuesday the next storm will cover it up. Than lock him down from using the front door, lol

Im thinking its not enough, lol. Of course he denies vandalizing but he is the only jets fan I know that goes through Steeler country, lol

4xSBChamps
01-19-2011, 09:39 PM
1) Food dye in a sprayer and go spray the snow on his front lawn.GO STEELERS!
I kind of like this one, but worried about him getting a little pissy, lol

a Yellow, Red, and Blue hypocycoild should help him 'understand'... and if food-dye makes him pissy, use high-octane racing fuel

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/JESTfans.jpg

Curtain_of_Steel
01-19-2011, 10:09 PM
lol I thought about the yellow, but I didnt want to give him the impression I was wizzing on his lawn, lol I thought streamering his house on top of the lawn writing may workout good.

I have emailed him crashed JETS, the little piggy picture posted here, sent him pictures of Sanchez holding his head. Saying my god where was #43 last time i played them, lol...

Its getting heated.

But to vandal a mailbox with a jets logo has gone to far on his part, lol

4xSBChamps
01-19-2011, 10:22 PM
... but to vandal a mailbox with a jets logo...

have a friend, posing as a USPS representative, call him, and ask if he desecrated federal property, punishable by imprisonment for up-to 5 years:
tell him that a witness saw an automobile (insert his type of car here, include his license-plate number, if-possible) placing unapproved lables on a United States Postal Service mailbox located at (insert your address here) on the date of (insert date of vandalism here), and just keep going with it

you can have lotsa-fun with this loser

:wink02:

dcbng
01-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Putting a jets sticker on your mailbox is good clean fun.
But you got to retaliate the Chicago way:
Put a Steelers Fathead on his garage door.

1st&Goal
01-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Consider putting a large Steelers magnet on the rear passenger side of his car. He may not even see it for days.

MasterOfPuppets
01-20-2011, 12:17 AM
i'd spray paint his car ...:coffee:

Buddha Bus
01-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Back in the 2007 playoffs, I and a bunch of other people were watching the Ravens-Colts playoff game. I was hating that year since we didn't make the playoffs. My cousin, who is a big Ravens fan, had actually gone to the game that night and had been talking shit about how awesome the Ravens were. Most of the people I watched the game with that night hated the Ravens too.

When they lost, we sprung into action. My brother-in-law got on the computer and printed out some pictures of Colts players and logos that we cut out and pasted to the sides of a couple of Kleenex boxes. We put them in a basket with a fake plastic crow that we had Xed the eyes out on and glued a tongue hanging out of it's mouth laying on it's back. We also put in a Baltimore Orioles t-shirt with a note attached saying "Don't worry, baseball season is just around the corner!" We shrink wrapped it real quick and all of us quickly gathered around and posed with the basket laughing and pointing. We did all of this in about 15 minutes.

Me and my other cousin, said Ravens fan's brother, grabbed the basket and hopped in his car and sped over to her house. We went inside her house and placed the basket on their dining room table right by the front door. We also wrote "Ravens Suck" in the dirt on their vehicles parked there and split. We e-mailed the group photo of us with the basket to them as an extra eff you a few days later. :toofunny:

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Do what one of my friends' dad did back in high school-- their mailbox kept getting clobbered everynight by dudes playing mailbox baseball, so they replaced it one day with an old DC-10 jet engine that they painted a huge bullseye on the side of and "Go ahead Moxxxxfxxkers!" on the other side (no BS-- these guys are some crazy-azz hicks in northeastern PA).

Merchant
01-20-2011, 12:39 AM

Those things are friggin expensive

Curtain_of_Steel
01-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Fathead peel off to easy. He would get more joy out of ripping it off, lol

I can not waste one on a jets fan, lol

Fire Arians
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
have sex with his sister

stb_steeler
01-20-2011, 01:53 PM

LoL....they to expensive to waste on a jets fan....lol

fer522
01-20-2011, 02:04 PM
:steelersflag:burn his house down!!!!!!!!!!:steelersflag:

fer522
01-20-2011, 02:07 PM
have sex with his sister

i already have and it was not worth it :chuckle:

:tt03:

finesward
01-20-2011, 02:58 PM
have sex with his sister

your best post. ever.

SteelWolf62
01-20-2011, 02:59 PM
have sex with his sister

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stlrs4Life
01-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Go to his house, talk to him, use the rest room, and give him an upper decker.