PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger has over a 120.0 rating on deep passes

Steelboy84
01-20-2011, 12:26 AM
passes at least 21 yards.

Certainly Mike Wallace will get more looks on Sunday....................:noidea:

He also has a 100.0 rating outside of the pocket. Perhaps he'll get some roll outs...........:noidea:

tony hipchest
01-20-2011, 12:39 AM
according to jetfans d. revis will intercept him anytime he throws deep (even though revis only has a single interception for the year) and if he rolls out, according to jetsfans revis will tackle him.

according to jetsfans, revis will kick the winning FG (in the 1st quarter).

Steelboy84
01-20-2011, 12:42 AM
according to jetfans d. revis will intercept him anytime he throws deep (even though revis only has a single interception for the year) and if he rolls out, according to jetsfans revis will tackle him.

according to jetsfans, revis will kick the winning FG (in the 1st quarter).

They've certainly been coming out on here like roaches. Good Lord, every time I look up, I see a Jetfan water boy.

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 12:52 AM
passes at least 21 yards.

Certainly Mike Wallace will get more looks on Sunday....................:noidea:

He also has a 100.0 rating outside of the pocket. Perhaps he'll get some roll outs...........:noidea:

Yeah, that Jets defense can't stay in their lanes for too long on a broken play. I think their will be opportunities for whoever lines up against Cromartie, he has been getting burned for a couple of big gains. I still have that play where Peyton Manning threw that pass to Pierre Garcon for the TD. Cromartie completely lost Garcon.