PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl lottery

steelerchad
01-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Won the lottery for a pair of SB tickets this morning. I have my seats split into 2 accounts so I got 2 chances. My account didn't win, but my wife's did. Now I have to be a good boy so she'll take me.:chuckle:

This just uped the ante for Sunday's game for me quite a bit. As if I already wasn't stressing enough. :tt03:

Anybody else have any luck?

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Wow, congrats on that! Would you still go if we should somehow not make it past the Jets?

steelerchad
01-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Wow, congrats on that! Would you still go if we should somehow not make it past the Jets?

No. I won't have tickets if we lose. These are the Steelers alotment for Steelers season ticket holders and the lottery is only valid if we win. That's what I meant by upping the ante. I wouldn't care to go unless we were playing in it anyway. The tickets are very expensive.

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 12:54 PM
No. I won't have tickets if we lose. These are the Steelers alotment for Steelers season ticket holders and the lottery is only valid if we win. That's what I meant by upping the ante. I wouldn't care to go unless we were playing in it anyway. The tickets are very expensive.

Oh okay I understand.

MDSteel15
01-20-2011, 12:55 PM
You're my hero.... :hatsoff:

fer522
01-20-2011, 01:06 PM
i hate you :wave:

stlrtruck
01-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Won the lottery for a pair of SB tickets this morning. I have my seats split into 2 accounts so I got 2 chances. My account didn't win, but my wife's did. Now I have to be a good boy so she'll take me.:chuckle:

This just uped the ante for Sunday's game for me quite a bit. As if I already wasn't stressing enough. :tt03:

Anybody else have any luck?

Misbehave and sell them to me!!! :thumbsup:

stlrslee
01-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Congrats, man. Good for you. My name came up for Super Bowl 43. I couldn't afford to put my name in this year due to a little one on the way.

d2609j
01-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Congrats. I was not so lucky as I did not get picked. After I saw your post I called the ticket office on the slim chance I didnt get the email. They said the odds were about 1 in 7. I hope you get to use them