PDA

View Full Version : Brian Billick picks the Steelers? Whaaaaa?

Steelboy84
01-20-2011, 05:49 PM
He and Baldinger are talking about why they like the Steelers in this game.

Do you think he's secretly rooting for the Jets cause his team got beat last week? :noidea:

harrison'samonster
01-20-2011, 06:02 PM
here's an absolutely insane idea... What about Bilick as an offensive coordinator. The guy is suppose to be an offensive genius. He is a real jerk though, but he does know the division, and I'll bet he'd be glad to get a chance to beat Baltimore

TRH
01-20-2011, 06:11 PM
what?? Somebody actually talking about the Steelers and not the Jets and Packers?

Nah. Can't be true............

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 06:12 PM
He and Baldinger are talking about why they like the Steelers in this game.

Do you think he's secretly rooting for the Jets cause his team got beat last week? :noidea:

Sounds like what Tom Jackson did this past weekend with predicting a Patriots blowout & then saying he was trying to pump up the Jets for the game. I'm still confused about that situation.

fer522
01-20-2011, 06:14 PM
foo is trying to jinx us

tony hipchest
01-20-2011, 06:19 PM
brian almost always speaks highly of the steelers. :noidea:

if arians is not offered a new contract, i would take billick as OC in a heartbeat.

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
brian almost always speaks highly of the steelers. :noidea:

if arians is not offered a new contract, i would take billick as OC in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I could see him taking Big Ben & the rest of the pieces on offense and making them an even better unit. You can tend to forget that he was an offensive coordinator since he really never had a great offense in Baltimore.

Steelboy84
01-20-2011, 06:32 PM
what?? Somebody actually talking about the Steelers and not the Jets and Packers?

Nah. Can't be true............

You mean the Jets and Aaron Rodgers. Forget the Pack, it's all about Rodgers baby!

Curtain_of_Steel
01-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Arians is not going any place unless some team offers him a head coaching job, which no team is going to do that.

SteelCityMom
01-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Arians is not going any place unless some team offers him a head coaching job, which no team is going to do that.

This is the last year of his contract. If the FO doesn't want to resign him (which they haven't offered anything yet), then it won't matter if anyone offeres him anything or not lol.

lionslicer
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
He picks the Steelers all the time.