PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

WhoDat71457
01-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Greetings, Saints fan here. I am from North Louisiana. ( Big Dallas Cowpatty fan base) btw I HATE THEM. Since our team laid an egg and ended up on the couch, Just wanted to wish you guys luck. The thought of shutting up big mouth REX and watching Terrible Towels waving in Jerry Jones palace would be PRICELESS!!!!!!

Best of Luck!

mesaSteeler
01-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Well thank you. Best of luck to you next year. Super Bowl hangovers are a b*tch aren't they? Always room on this forum for good fans who wear black and gold (even if it's not quite the right shade of gold.)

StainlessStill
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks WhoDat Nation. A Black and Gold VERSUS a Black and Gold Super Bowl is in our future, someway, somehow! Good luck to you next season and thanks for the support!

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Thank you WhoDatNation, your Saints will be back to competing for another Super Bowl ring next season!

GameTime55
01-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks WhoDat.

harrison'samonster
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
thanks for the good wishes. Yeah, the Saints are going to have a good shot at the big game for years to come, so I think the chances of a Pittsburgh v. New Orleans Superbowl is likely.

1st&Goal
01-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks Who Dat, anyone who hates the Cowpies is friend of mine. Here's to all those Terrible Towels flying in the Jone's House. :drink: It's the worst nightmare of every Cowpie fan.

Good luck next year. Ya'll come back now, Heah?

:tt02: :tt04: :tt: :tt03:

43Hitman
01-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Greetings, Saints fan here. I am from North Louisiana. ( Big Dallas Cowpatty fan base) btw I HATE THEM. Since our team laid an egg and ended up on the couch, Just wanted to wish you guys luck. The thought of shutting up big mouth REX and watching Terrible Towels waving in Jerry Jones palace would be PRICELESS!!!!!!

Best of Luck!

Thanks. I lived in Bossier/Shreveport for about 6 years in the early 90's. Nice place.

SteelCityMom
01-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the well wishes! Hope your team is able to make it back to the big dance soon as well.

WhoDat71457
01-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Check out New Orleans Saints black & gold community. It is a small forum with mostly classy people. We have a few jerks as any forum will have, however. Looking forward to next year. We had a good season and even though injuries are part of the game, our RB situation was about like you guys O-line. 9 RBs in 1 season is not very good for an offense. Your Defense is outstanding. I believe that you beat the Jets this time with players who missed the last game back. Will be pulling for you. Terry Bradshaw is from about 45 miles away and the Steelers have had a strong fan base down here every since he played for you.

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Check out New Orleans Saints black & gold community. It is a small forum with mostly classy people. We have a few jerks as any forum will have, however. Looking forward to next year. We had a good season and even though injuries are part of the game, our RB situation was about like you guys O-line. 9 RBs in 1 season is not very good for an offense. Your Defense is outstanding. I believe that you beat the Jets this time with players who missed the last game back. Will be pulling for you. Terry Bradshaw is from about 45 miles away and the Steelers have had a strong fan base down here every since he played for you.

I am crossing my fingers the Steelers can repay the Jets from earlier this season. You must be excited about Chris Ivory and his chances to be the running back of teh future for you guys if he can stay healthy.

WhoDat71457
01-20-2011, 10:56 PM
I am crossing my fingers the Steelers can repay the Jets from earlier this season. You must be excited about Chris Ivory and his chances to be the running back of teh future for you guys if he can stay healthy.

Ivory was very productive when he played. Unfortunately, he kept getting banged up. Thomas is a good back also. Bush will most likely be gone unless he is willing to take a massive pay cut. 8 million this year and 11 million next year is entirely too much for what has become a 3rd down back. We have really never replaced Deuce.
Brees is an elite QB, but we need to have a more balanced attack. If you guys dont turn over the ball, you will beat the Jets Your defense will shut down their running game and cause Sanchez to make some mistakes. The Colts and Pats defense don't compare to what you guys have. Hope the Refs let them play.