PDA

View Full Version : Players message to fans - be loud !

SteelerEmpire
01-20-2011, 11:23 PM
By Teresa Varley - Steelers.com

Steelers’ fans, the players have a message for you this week. Be loud.

“Lots of noise, lots of excitement,” said Ben Roethlisberger. “We want energy, which they always bring, but take it to the next level. Mark Sanchez uses a cadence and I want it to be so loud they can’t hear him talk.”

The players were energized by the crowd during the Divisional Playoff game against the Ravens, and are hoping for that same kind of response this week.

LINK: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Players-message-to-fans---be-loud/6c78eb5c-cf7e-4202-a729-e66e88729172

sarahpalinhater
01-20-2011, 11:36 PM

“Lots of noise, lots of excitement,” said Ben Roethlisberger. “We want energy, which they always bring, but take it to the next level. Mark Sanchez uses a cadence and I want it to be so loud they can’t hear him talk.”

The players were energized by the crowd during the Divisional Playoff game against the Ravens, and are hoping for that same kind of response this week.

LINK: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Players-message-to-fans---be-loud/6c78eb5c-cf7e-4202-a729-e66e88729172

Well, they ain't gonna be quieter this game then the last game :tt02: Add to the fact that probably the entire fan base will know it is Myron Cope's Birthday, and I think it is safe to say that it will be very very loud! Hell, they will have to scream and yell just to stay warm :hug:

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 11:47 PM

They will get noise and plenty of it from us fans on Sunday, once that ball is kicked off it will be bedlam at Heinz Field!:tt02:

Steelboy84
01-20-2011, 11:50 PM
We'll be loud on here, that's for sure. My sister's coming over and she'll be cussing the refs like it's nobody's business.

SeinfeldNut
01-20-2011, 11:53 PM
We'll be loud on here, that's for sure. My sister's coming over and she'll be cussing the refs like it's nobody's business.

Nice! and with Ed Hoculi calling the call, she will have plenty of chances to cuss the officials out.:tt02:

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Love this tweet from James Harrison " We are going to need the stadium twice as loud as it was last week. I want my ears to bleed!!!!" :tt05::tt02:

LambertWardSteel
01-23-2011, 02:19 AM
I can't make the game. For those of you in attendance PLEASE make it LOUD

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

MikeHaullace
01-23-2011, 02:25 AM
I can't make the game. For those of you in attendance PLEASE make it LOUD

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

This.