PDA

View Full Version : Jets fans in Families

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 12:16 AM
My father is a Jets fan and he has been given me grief on becoming a Steelers fan & has already started some trash talking of his own going my way. But I am not going to fall into the trap of going back in forth with him, I just said to him we shall see what happens on the field. We will be in the same house, but cheering in different rooms. My mother really could careless who wins since shes can't stand either team (shes a Pat's fan) anyone else got any Jets fans in their families?

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-21-2011, 01:02 AM
My mom's a Jets fan, but a bandwagoner and she knows it (actually, she's more of a Broadway Joe fan than a Jets fan). She'll be cheering on the Steelers this Sunday.....I think.

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 01:08 AM
My mom's a Jets fan, but a bandwagoner and she knows it (actually, she's more of a Broadway Joe fan than a Jets fan). She'll be cheering on the Steelers this Sunday.....I think.

Oh okay, understandable, he captured allot of people back in his heyday w/ the Jets.I have some Giants fan who I know who are doing the same thing, rooting for the Jets because there a NY team and they like to support any NY team to win a championship.