04-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I said it. The Bengals suck.

MasterOfPuppets
04-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I said it. The Bengals suck.
I CONCUR....:sign09: :tt03:

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 04:09 AM
I don`t know about SUCK, but there nat as good as the Steelers!

And as far as fans go, Steelers fans rule No.1 by far

ARKIESTEEL
04-28-2006, 05:47 AM
You get the vote from this red state, the bengirls do suck!!!

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 08:04 AM
I will state my opinion of propoganda along wit all ya and say "THE bENGALS SUCK" as loudly as those bengals fans that love to yell "the Steelers suck. Argue what you want but we are on top and we won't be knocked off that easy. Peace.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2006, 08:06 AM
We Dey!

MAN-O-STEEL
04-28-2006, 09:19 AM
You see, when the bungle fans say "the STEELERS suck", the don't finish the rest of the sentence which is" the STEELERS suck the wind out of our sails and the life out of our stadium and the hopes and dreams of our team everytime they come to Paul Brown Stadium":point:

Tankus_Maximus
04-28-2006, 09:54 AM
yeah...The Bengals are pretty crappy.

BB2W
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
They do suck... they should move to Canada and play in the CFL. :grin:

Ohio Steeler
04-28-2006, 11:57 AM
The Bungals SUCK

BBC
04-28-2006, 12:16 PM

They'd probably get more fans into the stadium. :laughing:

Ohio Steeler
04-28-2006, 12:19 PM
They'd probably get more fans into the stadium. :laughing:

I was thinking along the lines that they might win a championship that way. Oh wait this is the Bungals we are talking about they would find a way to screw that up also :dang:

BBC
04-28-2006, 12:21 PM
I was thinking along the lines that they might win a championship that way. Oh wait this is the Bungals we are talking about they would find a way to screw that up also :dang:

Then they'd find something to bitch about after they lost. :rolleyes:

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 01:30 PM

Agreed! I like the idea of the Saskatchewan (sp?) bengals! I don't think eskimos are the online forum type anyway so it would eliminate our problem of dumbass fans who won't leave us alone.

BuFu

Then they'd find something to bitch about after they lost. :rolleyes:

It would be our fault again somehow.

BuFu

pitt
04-28-2006, 01:37 PM

I like some of my Canadian friends to much to wish that on them. lol

Ohio Steeler
04-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Agreed! I like the idea of the Saskatchewan (sp?) bengals! I don't think eskimos are the online forum type anyway so it would eliminate our problem of dumbass fans who won't leave us alone.

BuFu

It would be our fault again somehow.

BuFu

you know you are right, they blame us for everything bad that happens to them instead of blameing themselfs or there owner who will never open his check book

CantStop85
04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
You see, when the bungle fans say "the STEELERS suck", the don't finish the rest of the sentence which is" the STEELERS suck the wind out of our sails and the life out of our stadium and the hopes and dreams of our team everytime they come to Paul Brown Stadium":point:
And the award for corniest smack of the year goes to....Man-O-Steel.

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 05:14 PM
you know you are right, they blame us for everything bad that happens to them instead of blameing themselfs or there owner who will never open his check book

True that! We are the scapegoats for their probs. If they have such a great team then we'll know by next year. Til then...stop bitchin!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Suck is a relative term these days.. it can mean that they actually suck in terms of playing football..it can mean suck in terms of their fans or uniforms, or city itself, or it can just be a general term for the overall disdain for the team and everything about it in general. we Steeler fans have heard it long enough from the AFCN that we're used to it, so alittle payback, yeah its time for that. :tt02: