PDA

View Full Version : Jets fan approached me!!!

SoCalFan
01-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I was at Best Buy wearing a Steeler hat and a guy wearing a Jets t-shirt walks up to me and im thinking oh $hit,here we go.He says hey man,I dont think this game is going to be close,I said really?To my surprise,he said you guys will have way too much for us this time around.He went on pointing out in the first meeting that we spotted them 9 points,and without Troy and Heath you still almost beat us!I said,thanks for your honesty,I agree with you.Im reporting this because I gotta believe,the non homer jet fans really feel this way!!!:drink:

beer72
01-21-2011, 11:27 AM
WOW :tt02:

Jetsfan115
01-21-2011, 11:29 AM
I was at Best Buy wearing a Steeler hat and a guy wearing a Jets t-shirt walks up to me and im thinking oh $hit,here we go.He says hey man,I dont think this game is going to be close,I said really?To my surprise,he said you guys will have way too much for us this time around.He went on pointing out in the first meeting that we spotted them 9 points,and without Troy and Heath you still almost beat us!I said,thanks for your honesty,I agree with you.Im reporting this because I gotta believe,the non homer jet fans really feel this way!!!:drink:

i gotta believe either
1) this is made up
2) its a "same old jets" fan who always thinks were doomed

I'm sure i can find plenty of steelers fans who think they have no chance to win

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 11:30 AM
i gotta believe either
1) this is made up

I'm sure i can find plenty of steelers fans who think they have no chance to win

or maybe:

3) A jets fan that is much more knowledgeable about football than you are
4) A jets fan with a higher IQ than you
5) A jets fan in touch with reality

SoCalFan
01-21-2011, 11:32 AM
For 1,not made up and second,you will NEVER find a true Steeler fan who thinks we have no chance against sanchez and the jets,are you effin kidding me????

StainlessStill
01-21-2011, 11:36 AM

You need to stick around here more often and not be so ignorant. Now, if the Steelers played in Foxborough next week, then I'd take your statement to heart because Brady has had our number his WHOLE career.

It's on record of me, hell, ALL OF US saying that after we lost to the Jets, that I begged to see them in the playoffs again due to the simple fact that I didn't see ONE weak spot in our team to where they could attack us in playoff ball, with a healthier team. If it was N.E, I'd be holding on to a miracle, but when it comes to the Jets and see the style they play, Pittsburgh wins over 90% of these matchups when the stakes are through the roof.

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 11:37 AM

Yeah, I appreciate that Jets fans' honesty and not looking at it with his green glasses on :chuckle:

Jetsfan115
01-21-2011, 11:40 AM
You need to stick around here more often and not be so ignorant. Now, if the Steelers played in Foxborough next week, then I'd take your statement to heart because Brady has had our number his WHOLE career.

It's on record of me, hell, ALL OF US saying that after we lost to the Jets, that I begged to see them in the playoffs again due to the simple fact that I didn't see ONE weak spot in our team to where they could attack us in playoff ball, with a healthier team. If it was N.E, I'd be holding on to a miracle, but when it comes to the Jets and see the style they play, Pittsburgh wins over 90% of these matchups when the stakes are through the roof.

But you look at the pats and there not that talented. they are just very very very well coached and have a top QB all time. You have way more talent then NE has

MACH1
01-21-2011, 11:43 AM
But you look at the pats and there not that talented. they are just very very very well coached and have a top QB all time. You have way more talent then NE has

Bu, bu, bu. bu the pats*. :doh:

StainlessStill
01-21-2011, 11:44 AM

Exactly. If you look at talent alone, then teams like San Diego, Washington, Cincinnati and Dallas would have 10 Super Bowls between themselves. Everything comes together as one, and N.E, like us, is built from the tippy top down and does things in the best interest of their football team to win. From the owner, to the ball boy (or, in their case, video cameras.)

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Exactly. If you look at talent alone, then teams like San Diego, Washington, Cincinnati and Dallas would have 10 Super Bowls between themselves. Everything comes together as one, and N.E, like us, is built from the tippy top down and does things in the best interest of their football team to win. From the owner, to the ball boy (or, in their case, video cameras.)

And they have the perfect attack to stop our defense. They are the only team besides maybe the Packers with the personnel and QB that can do that to us.

JiF
01-21-2011, 12:03 PM

I'm a Jets fan and I feel the same way. No way we can beat the greatest franchise in the NFL. The Steelers are going to win their 7th SB and only a fool would think the Jets are actually going to deny them that.

The Jets are a joke of a franchise. It fun being competitive and having Rex as our HC, but we stink. We've all been here before and we always choke. The last 2 times we were in the AFCCG we had half time leads only to lose.

Steeler - 17
Jets - 3

Dont see how we can score on that defense. SOJ

Pac
01-21-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm a Jets fan and I feel the same way. No way we can beat the greatest franchise in the NFL. The Steelers are going to win their 7th SB and only a fool would think the Jets are actually going to deny them that.

The Jets are a joke of a franchise. It fun being competitive and having Rex as our HC, but we stink. We've all been here before and we always choke. The last 2 times we were in the AFCCG we had half time leads only to lose.

Steeler - 17
Jets - 3

Take your reverse psychology riff raff and shove it up your hind quarters you nancy-boy.

Lets these guys/gals know the real real.. We're going to smoke them like a cheap blunt.

SteelHaven
01-21-2011, 12:12 PM

Not with Sanchez's obvious puppy dog eyes shown every game will you see a Steeler defender blink at that :helmet:

SoCalFan
01-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Take your reverse psychology riff raff and shove it up your hind quarters you nancy-boy.

Lets these guys/gals know the real real.. We're going to smoke them like a cheap blunt.

Hahaha,Where did you get that punch line,Santonio???:rofl:

nycdan
01-21-2011, 12:15 PM

Steeler - 17
Jets - 3

Ah, JiF. I was wondering when you'd wander in. :) Try to take off the green-colored glasses, will ya? Things aren't always as bright as you make them out to be. :P

Pac
01-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Hahaha,Where did you get that punch line,Santonio???:rofl:

Santonio's blunts aren't cheap.

Sheriff66
01-21-2011, 12:20 PM

I doubt that

SteelHaven
01-21-2011, 12:22 PM

Steeler - 17
Jets - 3

Jets are still a good team with a great future,they will build a dominate franchise just not this year against a team with more experience.

nycdan
01-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Not with Sanchez's obvious puppy dog eyes shown every game will you see a Steeler defender blink at that :helmet:

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pussinboots.jpg

Steelers don't have a chance...

SteelHaven
01-21-2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pussinboots.jpg

Steelers don't have a chance...

I don't know what to call that:applaudit:

mcg24
01-21-2011, 12:29 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rick5895
01-21-2011, 12:38 PM

I have never liked the Cheats, however, more than talent alone, football is a game of matchups. NE matches up well against us. Teams like your Jets, ravens etc although very talented and good teams, struggle against teams like us. We match up well with you, especially now with our WR.
It should be a great game but IMO our ability to run on your D and I believe the in ability for you to run on us with Troy back will be the difference.

CargoJon
01-21-2011, 12:44 PM
http://www.spartyandfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.spartyandfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

HI! :sissies:

CargoJon
01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
http://guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/00004f.jpg

Starting to see a pattern here....

SoCalFan
01-21-2011, 03:58 PM
:rofl:WOW,those are some nice picks mark!He just may TRY to be sacked by Troy!!!Sneak in a grab or two!!!:rofl:

Stlrs4Life
01-21-2011, 04:18 PM

I think this game is going to be a lot closer than people think. But wierd thing is, all you hear on the media is about the Jets.

SoCalFan
01-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Yea,let em talk the jets up,maybe its because they are rarely at this level???

chacha
01-21-2011, 04:54 PM

He looks exactly like my friends cousin who lives in South Beach!

Curtain_of_Steel
01-21-2011, 05:11 PM
He is probably not a NYer, lol

MDSteel15
01-21-2011, 05:23 PM
i gotta believe either
1) this is made up

You are out of your mind!!! You know what seperates a Steelers fan from most other teams fans? Our ownership year in and year out puts a product on the field that lets us believe that every game we have a chance to win! :coffee:

steelerdave1969
01-21-2011, 05:26 PM
i gotta believe either
1) this is made up

Jetsfan . . your a joke dude. If any so called fan of any team feels as his/her team
doesnt have a chance vs their opponent then they need to have a life
inspection of how they view their so called favorite team. There
is One Thing I Can Guarentee You My Little Jetwannabefan
. . . Steelers Fans Have No Problem Thinking That
Our Team Has No Chance VS Anyone, especially some punk team that is
still a little Wet Behind The Ears.
Steelers Win Sunday Night and will Matchup With the Green Bay Packers
on Super Bowl XLV Sunday in a little over 2 weeks.
:coffee:

TurkJetFan
01-21-2011, 06:01 PM
or maybe:

3) A jets fan that is much more knowledgeable about football than you are
4) A jets fan with a higher IQ than you
5) A jets fan in touch with reality

we'll see come sunday...

TurkJetFan
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Jetsfan . . your a joke dude. If any so called fan of any team feels as his/her team
doesnt have a chance vs their opponent then they need to have a life
inspection of how they view their so called favorite team. There
is One Thing I Can Guarentee You My Little Jetwannabefan
. . . Steelers Fans Have No Problem Thinking That
Our Team Has No Chance VS Anyone, especially some punk team that is
still a little Wet Behind The Ears.
Steelers Win Sunday Night and will Matchup With the Green Bay Packers
on Super Bowl XLV Sunday in a little over 2 weeks.
:coffee:

we're both going to cry sunday...

just for very different reasons...you should put all sharp objects and lock them away somewhere