PDA

View Full Version : I saw this on the bengals forum this morning

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:03 AM
I know this isn`t every fans point of view.

"
I think the steelers will finish last this year in our division. First of all it was luck that got them to the SB* and it was luck that helped them win it. They lost alot of talent this year either by retirement or player who finally woke up and realized the Stoolers stink! Every team will be after Worthlesburger's knees. We knew going in it was a weakness, that is why they were determined to take Palmer's knees out. I know the Stooler fans will be smacking on this, which I find funny that they WILL NOT GO AWAY! Nerves do that to people. Palmer will be back this season and you will finish behind us again! Luck will move on and it will be the Stoolers who do not make the playoffs this year."

LSD I`m sure!

Palmers Knee
04-28-2006, 09:07 AM

"
I think the steelers will finish last this year in our division. First of all it was luck that got them to the SB* and it was luck that helped them win it. They lost alot of talent this year either by retirement or player who finally woke up and realized the Stoolers stink! Every team will be after Worthlesburger's knees. We knew going in it was a weakness, that is why they were determined to take Palmer's knees out. I know the Stooler fans will be smacking on this, which I find funny that they WILL NOT GO AWAY! Nerves do that to people. Palmer will be back this season and you will finish behind us again! Luck will move on and it will be the Stoolers who do not make the playoffs this year."

LSD I`m sure!

That guy's an idiot, don't take it out on me. I've said a few things that have pissed people off, but nothing like that.

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:08 AM
That guy's an idiot, don't take it out on me. I've said a few things that have pissed people off, but nothing like that.
Your right, and thats why like here, sometimes there are bad apples.

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 09:17 AM

"

LSD I`m sure!

Holy hell you gotta be shittin me! This guy must be trippin. He prolly got more kool-aid in him than the kool-aid man himself. If he really believes all that he said especially wit that we took out palmer on purpose he's nuts. I love how he says it's US who won't go away yet it is always the bengals fans who won't let the subject of the Steelers die. Just wonderin...which bengals forum did you get that off of? Peace.

BuFu

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Holy hell you gotta be shittin me! This guy must be trippin. Just wonderin...which bengals forum did you get that off of? Peace.

BuFu

The official bengals site Bengals.com

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 09:50 AM
The official bengals site Bengals.com

Are they both from the same site? That's really sad.

BuFu

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Yes both the same site.

floodcitygirl
04-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Holy hell you gotta be shittin me! This guy must be trippin. He prolly got more kool-aid in him than the kool-aid man himself. If he really believes all that he said especially wit that we took out palmer on purpose he's nuts. I love how he says it's US who won't go away yet it is always the bengals fans who won't let the subject of the Steelers die. Just wonderin...which bengals forum did you get that off of? Peace.

BuFu IMO there are a few decent folks over there and obviously some misinformed! The reason this guy talks about people "going away", is that there are a considerable number of Steeeler fans on that site as regulars. My guess is this guy is pretty new. :rolleyes:

klick81
04-28-2006, 04:23 PM
LOL! Thanks for the good laugh. At least i know that there's someone more stupid than the people who surround me :)

SteelerFanInCA
04-28-2006, 05:11 PM
They win one freaking division title and all off sudden bungal fans turn into Nostradamus. Last place? They must be smoking some good meth in bungal land.

Blitzburgh55
04-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Show how much Bungals fans no

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Well we had about a month or 2 of peace after the season was over..now the draft is here and every AFCN rival team fans start w/ the squacking and useless drivel once again..

must be football season...

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 09:03 AM
LOL! Thanks for the good laugh. At least i know that there's someone more stupid than the people who surround me :)
There was so much BS on that site I just picked one! Just figured i would add fuel to the fire! LOL

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 10:54 AM
This is a new posting from today on cinci forum, still crying,

Stooler fans adamantly refuse to acknowledge that the Bengals have become a quality team because they are afraid the Bengals will continue presenting a legitimate challenge to them for AFC North supremacy just like we did last year. They fear that the things they keep telling themselves, such as "Ben Roethlisberger is the best QB in NFL history" and "Our Super Bowl* title was fairly earned with no cheating or paying off of the referees involved" are actually lies, made up only to give themselves a false air of self-confidence.

Pathetic

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 11:03 AM
This shit is really gettin old. The bengals are gettin better. I admitted that. But first I think it will be necessary to see how the bengals perform wit a 1st place schedule. If anyone knows, inform me as to what place schedule they were on last year. They acted like last year they were such a dominant force when in reality they only went 11-5 which is the same as our record was and we were playin the 1st place schedule this year. 11-5 is nothin to brag about. Come back when you go 15-1 or 14-2. This whole "SB*" thing is really gettin to annoy me that they think we could pay off the refs to win. That's just plain idiocy. We should reflect the mirror upon them and see what happens. They are the ones thinkin that Carson Palmer is the messiah of football and how he is goin to be so good and be the best......blah blah blah. This is just more evidence that our whole division can't stop worryin about the Steelers. We'll see how much they wanna bark and bitch after we see them twice this season. Peace.

BuFu

SID
05-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Gotta remember guys most of the people who post on Cincys board have only been fans since the forth game last season. Their lack of common sense when it comes to football proves it everyday. Posting over there is like talking to Jr high kids, whenever a point is made their only rebuttals are usually personal insults and rarely have anything to do with football.

SteelerFanInCA
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Are you kidding me? Have you seen the bungals schedule for next year? The bungles will be lucky to go 8-8 next year. People, hide your daughters because Chris Henry is lurking in the neighborhood.

Haiku_Dirtt
05-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Anywhere else but Cincy would the retirement of a net 368 yards rushing be a bad thing. Bettis was great but 'was' is the operative word here. That open roster spot is good thing for the Steelers duncecakes.

:blah:

Ohio Steeler
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Bungals fans are idiots they think they are the god's of the afc north since they won there 1st afc north championship in god knows how long , what they seem to forget you dont have to win the Division to become super bowl champion's......

Also I love how they keep saying over there that my name ohio steeler is an oxymoron and I am nothin but a fare weather fan since I like ND, OSU, the White sox and the steelers...

I guess they cant read since I explained my team in my profile

Haiku_Dirtt
05-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Bungals fans are idiots they think they are the god's of the afc north since they won there 1st afc north championship in god knows how long , what they seem to forget you dont have to win the Division to become super bowl champion's......

Also I love how they keep saying over there that my name ohio steeler is an oxymoron and I am nothin but a fare weather fan since I like ND, OSU, the White sox and the steelers...

I guess they cant read since I explained my team in my profile

I'll forgive you for ND. Go Trojans.

TheTruestBlackGoldFan
05-04-2006, 05:58 PM
I will not honor that with a rebuttle...our history speaks for its self...he needs to get off the pipe, stem, bong, dong, needle or what ever he is on and wake up...the lions will win the SB before we finish last...not only that but peyton manning will win 5 SB before the bengals get past the first round in the playoffs...and we know how that will never happen.

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Manning winning one SB would be a miracle