PDA

View Full Version : How about this one.....

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 08:14 AM
from bengals forum. I`m sorry but I hope we are never accused of to much slander, when it comes from the bengals.

"I'm not talking about the Steelers of the 70's. When I think of them I just think about how great their D was and how lucky the the rest of the team was to have them. Half of their team was average but luck always seamed to be on their side and they managed to get 4 rings. The team was fun and their coach had class.
The Steelers I'm talking about are the Bill C. Steelers of the past 10 or so years. They have some kind of negitive dirty energy that just makes you feel like you want them to loose. I guess this is why the vast majority of people in this country thought the SB* made them feel bad. Almost no one outside of Pitt. wanted them to win. It will go down in history as the least favorite SB* of all time.
It's true they have a better record than we do most of the time and they have a ring this year, but being a fan of that team must be like having an ugly girlfriend with a good job. No thanks, I'll take the Bengals and my hot girlfriend anyday. Good jobs come and go but ugly lasts forever."

Negative Dirty Energy? Thats why we have Fans filling all the stadiums acroos the country?

Almost no one outside of Pitt. wanted them to win.? Thats why we were a Vegas favorite, because everyone was betting us,

How about this one!
Half of their team was average but luck always seamed to be on their side. Average wins 4 out of 6 Super Bowls and a long list on HOF`ers?

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Typical...people will always find a way to discredit us. Nobody outside of Pittsburgh was happy....ok well considerin that most of the past population of Pittsburgh is now spread across the country that would mean you really can't get outside of Pittsburgh....which means everyone was happy ::celebratory cheer:: If they wanna talk about havin ugly girlfriends at least ours knows to look good and wear gold instead of tacky tiger print everywhere.

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-28-2006, 08:46 AM
their mommas wear combat boots

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-28-2006, 08:55 AM
THat guy has definitely had too much of the Ben'sgals KoolAid.... there is just so much B.S. in there to respond to.

Hammer67
04-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Go post this article over at that forum: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-detroit013006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

And tell that dude to shove it up his ass. Typical from a town full of sore losers. That dude knows NOTHING about football....average players? Luck? WHAT TEAM HAS THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL OVER THE PAST TEN YEARS????!!!!!!

It's no accident nimrod. :dang: :rolleyes: :sofunny:

I mean, I can understand being bitter...but being completely retarted when it comes to posting nonsense in a football forum? What a homer.

BBC
04-28-2006, 10:18 AM
It's a Bengals fan. Who cares what he's got to say?

BB2W
04-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Most Bengals fans have a serious case of Steeler-envy. They bash the Steelers and their fans because they always win but their Bungles always lose. Some of them actually quit their jobs and just sit at home watching and re-watching the playoff game dwelling on how great the Steelers are while stabbing their Big Ben voodoo doll to pieces. :rolleyes:

floodcitygirl
04-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Most Bengals fans have a serious case of Steeler-envy. They bash the Steelers and their fans because they always win but their Bungles always lose. Some of them actually quit their jobs and just sit at home watching and re-watching the playoff game dwelling on how great the Steelers are while stabbing their Big Ben voodoo doll to pieces. :rolleyes: You have NO IDEA how right you are!!! :sofunny:

24~show your love~43
04-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Most Bengals fans have a serious case of Steeler-envy. They bash the Steelers and their fans because they always win but their Bungles always lose. Some of them actually quit their jobs and just sit at home watching and re-watching the playoff game dwelling on how great the Steelers are while stabbing their Big Ben voodoo doll to pieces. :rolleyes:

hahahaha that's great and oooo soooo true!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2006, 01:04 PM

So true!

klick81
04-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Hahahaha! Freakin' LOSERS! Living in LA, i'm glad i don't know any bughole fans. It would drive me NUTS!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Go post this article over at that forum: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-detroit013006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

And tell that dude to shove it up his ass. Typical from a town full of sore losers. That dude knows NOTHING about football....average players? Luck? WHAT TEAM HAS THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL OVER THE PAST TEN YEARS????!!!!!!

It's no accident nimrod. :dang: :rolleyes: :sofunny:

I mean, I can understand being bitter...but being completely retarted when it comes to posting nonsense in a football forum? What a homer.

Right on, rep points to you.. couldnt have said it better myself !

CantStop85
04-28-2006, 10:28 PM
That's so totally incorrect, man...it's a Kimo Van Oelhoffen doll, idiot...jeeze, get it right. :blurp:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Geez, somebody just cant seem to let it go :laughing: :laughing:

SteelerzGirl
04-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Are we supposed to be scared of Bengals fans? Just wonderin' because I'm still not. :smile:

OX1947
04-29-2006, 02:50 AM
Losing for all these years takes a toll. I try not to make fun of or discredit teams like the bengals, browns, or cardinals. There is nothing I can say that can be any worse then what they have had to deal with the last 50-30-20 years.....

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 07:51 AM
Are we supposed to be scared of Bengals fans? Just wonderin' because I'm still not. :smile:
Never, not on thier best day.

STEEL-MAN
04-29-2006, 08:04 AM
what a goof! better yet that guys sick in the head and a goof, to mention average in the same breath with Steeler's of the 70's proves it! Goof! I got his negative energy too!