PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless a Deux

FanSince72
01-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Was just watching First Take and I thought that Bayless was going to stroke out on national TV defending the Steelers against New York Home boy Rob Parker .

I mean we're talkin' veins popping and face turning red and I half expected Dana Jacobsen to start opening a portable De-fib kit in case ol' Skip flat-lined in the middle of his tirade.

Say what you will about Bayless but when he defends a position, he doesn't play around. He's 110% behind the Steelers and wudn' nobody gonna shut 'dat boy DOWN!

So even though I generally think of him as rather annoying and self-important - after watching that performance, he's on my "A-list" for sure (at least for this week).

chacha
01-21-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry I missed that!

grward
01-21-2011, 03:15 PM
FS72 ... best avatar ever! Every time you post, I think "great avatar"!

Steelers>NFL
01-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Was just watching First Take and I thought that Bayless was going to stroke out on national TV defending the Steelers against New York Home boy Rob Parker .

I mean we're talkin' veins popping and face turning red and I half expected Dana Jacobsen to start opening a portable De-fib kit in case ol' Skip flat-lined in the middle of his tirade.

Say what you will about Bayless but when he defends a position, he doesn't play around. He's 110% behind the Steelers and wudn' nobody gonna shut 'dat boy DOWN!

So even though I generally think of him as rather annoying and self-important - after watching that performance, he's on my "A-list" for sure (at least for this week).

I saw it today. It was GREAT! Rob Parker says Jets will win by 10. Skip says Steelers by 5. They even bet one another on TV. Rob gave Skip & Steelers 5 pts.
Skip says that was the worst bet Rob has ever done!

caseyviator
01-21-2011, 04:45 PM
i agree bad bad bad bet...supersteeler great feeling on this game
37-14 steelers in a technical blowout yyyyeeesss

i dont hate the jets and i know its the nfl but i think been i just in the beginning of ending up the greatest qb in history by stats alone , im not even counting the 5 total suberbowls i feel he will win. i see ben playing a very long time in the nfl atleast til hes 38..thats atleast 10 more years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.by then he will virtually destroy all statistical records of brett farve.....i know everyones gona say bs its just my oopinion