PDA

View Full Version : A must read from browns forum...

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
The title to this post is 5 most overrated AFCN players. Class acts on this forum.

Most Over-Rated

1.) Bill Coward
2.) The Super Bowl Refs
3.) Pukesburgh Fans
4.) Pukesburgh Fan's Old Ladies
5.) Pukesburgh Fan's Kids

Most Under-Rated

1.) The New Cleveland Browns after F.A.
2.) Romeo
3.) Cleveland Browns Rabbid Fans
4.) Charlie Frye
5.) KW2

This guy must have been abused as a child, either that or he needs a beating now.

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Just so our bengals fans don`t feel left out, the drownie fans were happy to talk about Chad Johnson`s new contract.

"just proves how big of an idiot he is.....he could go to ANY team he wanted, the guy is in the top 5 or 6 WR's in the league.....He chooses to stay in a second class organization like the Bungles ?????????

he could have made twice the money and gotten some real exposure.....he must be clueless.... "

I would have said, he is a loud mouth, but a damn good player, nice sign.

melroseplace
04-28-2006, 09:37 AM
wow, that was just so clever of them. wonder how long it took to come up with that :rolleyes:

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Most Under-Rated

2.) Romeo
4.) Charlie Frye
5.) KW2

This guy must have been abused as a child, either that or he needs a beating now.

Shhhhhh .... be very very quiet I'm hunting RABBIDS..:m16:.. WTF IS A rabbid?

Something interesting is the S.B. refs being over rated ...yea their impact on the game was overrated!!! KW2 how can you even be rated if you never played??? BU twhat do you expect from a :poop:

BBC
04-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Just so our bengals fans don`t feel left out, the drownie fans were happy to talk about Chad Johnson`s new contract.

"just proves how big of an idiot he is.....he could go to ANY team he wanted, the guy is in the top 5 or 6 WR's in the league.....He chooses to stay in a second class organization like the Bungles ?????????

he could have made twice the money and gotten some real exposure.....he must be clueless.... "

I would have said, he is a loud mouth, but a damn good player, nice sign.

Browns fans would know all about second class organizations.

j-dawg
04-28-2006, 11:30 AM
great cleve stinks... thanks for exposing the fans in our forum who suffer from drug abuse...

you're like the paparazzi exposing a picture of courtney love with a needle in her arm.

we all know it exists... but do we really have to see it?!

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 12:30 PM
great cleve stinks... thanks for exposing the fans in our forum who suffer from drug abuse...

you're like the paparazzi exposing a picture of courtney love with a needle in her arm.

I was waitin for ya to chime in and see what you thought. We don't particularly like the fac that these people at other forums are sayin shit but it's amazin to at least me that people actually believe what they are sayin when they say this shit. Don't be defensive man we know you ain't all that bad. Peace.

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
04-28-2006, 12:56 PM
The title to this post is 5 most overrated AFCN players. Class acts on this forum.

Most Over-Rated

1.) Bill Coward
2.) The Super Bowl Refs
3.) Pukesburgh Fans

Most Under-Rated

2.) Romeo
4.) Charlie Frye
5.) KW2

they are getting smarter by the sec.

:sofunny: :dang: :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2006, 02:00 PM

LOL!

You have to read that entire thread, it is pretty comical.

klick81
04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Jeez man! It makes me wonder...do we ever suffer from the same stupidity as these fools, only we don't see it because we're involved??? Because if I ever see myself doing that, i'll let one of you pound a drill into my ears.

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 05:00 PM

No problem J-Dawg, LOL actually I did say that this isnt the opinion of all browns fans, your alright around here.

Livinginthe past
04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey, I bet if ya looked hard enough ya could find some dumb Pats fans too...but only if you looked REAL hard :sofunny:

Looks like Cleve is going Brown hunting to pump himself up for the draft!

NM

SteelerFanInCA
04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Yep, this definitley sounds like it was posted by the fan who James Harrison pounded into the ground. Does rabbid fans refer to idiot fans who run on the field only to get body slammed 6 feet into the turf? What a bunch of idiots. Come to think of it, that browns fans run to the field was probably Cleveland's longest run of the day.

MasterOfPuppets
04-28-2006, 05:05 PM
has anyone else noticed how fans of other teams are a bit obsessive over the steelers?

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey, I bet if ya looked hard enough ya could find some dumb Pats fans too...but only if you looked REAL hard :sofunny:

Looks like Cleve is going Brown hunting to pump himself up for the draft!

NM
Dont have to look far! They might be in our own backyard! LOL

Not You!:sofunny:

j-dawg
04-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Yep, this definitley sounds like it was posted by the fan who James Harrison pounded into the ground. Does rabbid fans refer to idiot fans who run on the field only to get body slammed 6 feet into the turf? What a bunch of idiots. Come to think of it, that browns fans run to the field was probably Cleveland's longest run of the day.

i think you might be right about that!! i can't say for sure, i was about drunk by the end of the third quarter..... this dude at the bar kept saying we should put dilfer in.... "you don't put a rookie in against this team" .... i couldn't help but laugh ... i said, "no quarterback can beat this team, they're going to the superbowl." the dude started laughing, saying i should drink some water... HA! ROLLING ROCK = FOOTBALL CLARITY (and a 41-0 ass whooping)

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 05:53 PM
has anyone else noticed how fans of other teams are a bit obsessive over the steelers?

Obsession is the sincerest form of flattery. They hate who they can't beat. Let the dwell and stew...I don't care I know our team is strong. Maybe if they had a better team to talk about they wouldn't be so distracted about us. Peace.

i think you might be right about that!! i can't say for sure, i was about drunk by the end of the third quarter..... this dude at the bar kept saying we should put dilfer in.... "you don't put a rookie in against this team" .... i couldn't help but laugh ... i said, "no quarterback can beat this team, they're going to the superbowl." the dude started laughing, saying i should drink some water... HA! ROLLING ROCK = FOOTBALL CLARITY (and a 41-0 ass whooping)

You a wise man. I ain't just sayin that because you said we would win I'm sayin because you're good wit your points. Peace.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
04-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Dont have to look far! They might be in our own backyard! LOL

Not You!:sofunny:

For a minute there I was sure you were going to tell me to go check the mirror if I wanted to see one!

Phew! :cool:

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Well its really true then..there are actually intelligent and whitty clowns fans..

NOT

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Well its really true then..there are actually intelligent and whitty clowns fans..

NOT

C'mon give it up to j-dawg he is pretty chill. He may hate us but he is knowledgable. He gives credit when it is due and defends his team when he thinks necessary. He got my confidence as far as good fans go. Peace.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 09:32 PM
C'mon give it up to j-dawg he is pretty chill. He may hate us but he is knowledgable. He gives credit when it is due and defends his team when he thinks necessary. He got my confidence as far as good fans go. Peace.

BuFu

My post wasnt directed at jdawg personally but at whoever wrote that non sense that cleve posted up..

Most Over-Rated

1.) Bill Coward
2.) The Super Bowl Refs
3.) Pukesburgh Fans

Most Under-Rated

2.) Romeo
4.) Charlie Frye
5.) KW2

steel-EERS
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
....guess that is overrated also

CantStop85
04-28-2006, 11:34 PM

Most Over-Rated

1.) Bill Coward
2.) The Super Bowl Refs
3.) Pukesburgh Fans

Most Under-Rated

2.) Romeo
4.) Charlie Frye
5.) KW2

The rest of thread's actually pretty intelligent and rather unbiased. It's interesting to see who they think are the most underrated/overrated players in the AFCN.

http://dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1512087&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

SteelerzGirl
04-29-2006, 02:41 AM

Yes, we do have to see it because inquiring minds want to know...(lol)! :smile:

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 08:54 AM
The rest of thread's actually pretty intelligent and rather unbiased. It's interesting to see who they think are the most underrated/overrated players in the AFCN.

http://dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1512087&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1
Agreed like I said before we all have retards here and there, I point of even going to these site and starting such a commotion, was to show that we arent the only ones bashing, some other seem to think we are

HburgXL06
05-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Sorry to reopen an old forum but I was readin around that whole message board and the more I read the more I had to laugh. It would be completely worthless to try to talk, argue, or smack against those idiots. If anyone knows of an intelligent browns forum (if it is even possible) let me know. For now though I'll go over there to laugh once in a while. Peace.

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
05-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Reading that garbage made me sick. When the Browns field a pro team again let me know. Since they have been back in the NFL the Browns have been a semi-pro team. All the haters on Ben saying he is overrated is crap. Everybody talks about our power running game. But if any of these people watched Steelers games they would know for the most part the Steelers are balanced team in the first half of games. They get the lead and let the running game take over in the 2nd half. There were many times including the playoffs were the Steelers had more passing yards in the first half then rushing yards. Its not Ben's fault that Cowher shuts him down in second half of games.

Plus Ben is 27-4 including the playoffs. Browns fans are just mad that their hometown boy is in a Steelers uniform and doing big things while the Browns continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL.

HburgXL06
05-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I hear a lot of the following:

"Ben is gay"

"Ben is overrated"

"The Steelers got lucky"

"Indy was overrated"

"The refs won it for us"

"2006 we are gonna suck"

You all know plenty more I'm sure. The only thing is that none of these claims are backed up past being stated. If you ask them to back it up wit a clear coherent argument you can never get one. The response is always either a "C'mon it's obvious" or a personal attack. If you ask them to elaborate on the "C'mon..." comment you get a personal attack. The more it happens the more ridiculous it becomes. So far cleve has given us examples of three threads from two other forums in the AFCN and we all already know of the obsession cincybengals has with us. All those boards seem to think that we do nothin here but stroke each other about how great we are and deny "the truth" that we are just lucky cheaters who got help from corrupt refs. Any member from the browns or ravens forum who would read our boards here and would be in disbelief. After hearin all the propoganda they preach to each other at their own boards to read what we post here they would be shocked to see what we post. The problem bein that those same browns and ravens fans who would be shocked by our threads and posts would be unable to argue directly with us and go back to their respective forums and say how we are arrogant. Either way we come off as the bad guys. Unlike them, we aren't sippin (or gulpin) the Kool-aid. We have reasons, arguments, facts, to back up our statements, smack, and cheers. They have an obsession with us and our success. If they insist on bein so obsessed wit us I say we do our best to make them feel even sicker in the comin years! Our team is improvin! Here we go in 2006!!!

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
05-02-2006, 02:30 PM
When I read it, all I kept thinking was "Jealousy is a bitch". That's all it comes down to in my book. Same from what I read posted on here from Bengal forums.

clevestinks
05-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Sorry to reopen an old forum but I was readin around that whole message board and the more I read the more I had to laugh. It would be completely worthless to try to talk, argue, or smack against those idiots. If anyone knows of an intelligent browns forum (if it is even possible) let me know. For now though I'll go over there to laugh once in a while. Peace.

BuFu
I know one, I have a very goo friend who happens to be a browns fan, but he has never called a bragged or rub it in win they`ve won agianst us, Then hell its been so long since that has happened, maybe he did use to call. Aw screw him

aburdell
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Too bad all the guys they signed in free agency are like 13 year veterans like ted washington, willie mcginist, joe jurivicous. and they let go of their best player kenard lang

RoethlisBURGHer
05-02-2006, 07:34 PM
I live in Cleveland so I hear it all the time.I get personal insults,"Steelers Suck",and I get a lot of stuff thrown at me.Luckily they all have the accuracy of Tim Couch and miss by a mile.

There are some intelligent Browns fans,you find them at the training camp.The couple times I went last year I had a good time.I had good fun football conversation with them,and I wore my Steelers gear all four times I went.I even met a few players.Hell,I met KW2 at the auto show in 2005 and I was in Steelers gear and he was cool as hell.

HburgXL06
05-02-2006, 08:08 PM
I know one, I have a very goo friend who happens to be a browns fan, but he has never called a bragged or rub it in win they`ve won agianst us, Then hell its been so long since that has happened, maybe he did use to call. Aw screw him

I live in Cleveland so I hear it all the time.I get personal insults,"Steelers Suck",and I get a lot of stuff thrown at me.Luckily they all have the accuracy of Tim Couch and miss by a mile.

There are some intelligent Browns fans,you find them at the training camp.The couple times I went last year I had a good time.I had good fun football conversation with them,and I wore my Steelers gear all four times I went.I even met a few players.Hell,I met KW2 at the auto show in 2005 and I was in Steelers gear and he was cool as hell.

If you guys know such decent browns fans and we all know j-dawg who is a decent guy how come I go over there and can't find a decent post. All I see are posters who shouldn't be allowed near a computer let alone the internet where they can all group together and intermingle. Where are all these great people? I'm still lookin. J-dawg if you know, let me know.

BuFu

j-dawg
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
seriously... i hate to say it, but i haven't found any decent browns fans on these forums yet either... i have a few browns fans that i'm friends with out here... but they don't post... they know where the browns stood last year... things are heading in the right direction... all we talk about is how it seems like we're doing the right things. we've got a decent O-line and we addressed our pass rush... (on paper, doesn't mean anything until we compete) some yahoos (especially on dawg talk) think we're a top team now... i can't back that, and any realistic browns fan would feel the same way... unfortunately, i haven't seen many saying this. i dig this forum 'cause everybody's pretty level minded... i get way more crap from bengals fans... their assessment of our progress cracks me up...

Petesburgh66
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Jeez man! It makes me wonder...do we ever suffer from the same stupidity as these fools, only we don't see it because we're involved??? Because if I ever see myself doing that, i'll let one of you pound a drill into my ears.

Every sports franchise, regardless of what sport, has an ass clown like the original crap posted by that Browns fan. There is no cure for being born stupid.

HburgXL06
05-03-2006, 12:40 AM
seriously... i hate to say it, but i haven't found any decent browns fans on these forums yet either... i have a few browns fans that i'm friends with out here... but they don't post... they know where the browns stood last year... things are heading in the right direction... all we talk about is how it seems like we're doing the right things. we've got a decent O-line and we addressed our pass rush... (on paper, doesn't mean anything until we compete) some yahoos (especially on dawg talk) think we're a top team now... i can't back that, and any realistic browns fan would feel the same way... unfortunately, i haven't seen many saying this. i dig this forum 'cause everybody's pretty level minded... i get way more crap from bengals fans... their assessment of our progress cracks me up...

Rep to you! I agree the browns are makin steps in the right direction and will say that they are gettin stronger, but at the same time I don't think preachin super bowl win is a lil precoscious (sp) for any team at this point. Don't worry about the bengals though man. They are just lookin for any team to try to beat up on after we embarrased them. They seem to be runnin their mouths a lot this offseason and it has become old for a lot of us. Peace.

BuFu