PDA

View Full Version : BEN will end up #1 or #2 ALLTIME IN STATS

caseyviator
01-21-2011, 05:31 PM
i think ben is built for longgevity and will play another 10-12 years. i think he will continue to get bigger and stronger through weightlifting,nutrition and SUPLEMENTATION in the nfl for atleast another 5-6 years!!!

i think he will just continue to roll up the stats even now he is alltime top 10 in yards per attemp among other big time stats, so people are really gonna hate it when he is the alltime passing leader someday and has 6 superbowl rings...damm theres gonna be upset people all of the world ahhahahhaahhhaha :tt04::applaudit::rofl:

steelerdave1969
01-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I love Ben and what he brings to our Steelers team, but I dont in any way
think that he will be number 1 or 2 QB Statistically of all-time man.
I still think that Ben has another 5 or 6 years in him, but with
all the hits he takes its only gonna be time before
that starts effecting that Big Ole' Body . .
:coffee:

lionslicer
01-21-2011, 05:51 PM
No way. Ben might play 17-18 years(elway did, who took bigger beatings than Ben) but he only averages around 3000 yards a season and 20 touchdowns. He might finish with around 300 touchdowns and 40,000 yards, nothing fantastic like Manning, Favre or Marino. He'd have to play for 30 years to match them.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-21-2011, 06:08 PM
Who cares about Yards, show me the Rings.

Marino? Done
Favre? Done
Manning? Behind 1 and counting.

Ben will be the first to say it, I'll throw 5 int's a game if you tell me i'll win anyway, lol

nycdan
01-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Sadly, the only young guy playing today who has any shot of challenging those records is probably Rivers. I dislike the guy, but he's steadily improving and doing it without the benefit of great WRs now (except for Gates). Now he needs at least another decade of sustained production at this level to even be a real threat, but he's the only guy playing today who even appears to have a shot.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Rivers is not steadily improving, his stats are grossly misleading. The team sucks defensiviely and he is playing behind 75% of the time.

He is about as clutch as Flacco is at times.

lionslicer
01-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Rivers is not steadily improving, his stats are grossly misleading. The team sucks defensiviely and he is playing behind 75% of the time.

He is about as clutch as Flacco is at times.

No one said he was going to lead quarterbacks in superbowls or playoff wins, just stats in general. If he plays from behind the rest of his career, he'll break the yardage record before he retires.

bob420
01-21-2011, 08:03 PM
If you think Ben only has another 6 years in him, 40K yards and around 300 TD's is probably right. He is halfway there right now with 22K yards and 144 TD's.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 08:12 PM
i doubt it, he's not a huge stats guy but that doesn't bother me. wins and championships are all that matter

OX1947
01-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Manning will own all stats before its done. Brady will own having the nicest teeny bop hair. Big Ben will lead in most Super Bowl's.

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Top 10.. maybe.

He could probably be #1 or #2 in rapes though.

Sixburgher
01-21-2011, 09:23 PM

Yes, right up there with Mark "Dirty" Sanchez.

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Top 10.. maybe.

Bad troll is trolling badly

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Yes, right up there with Mark "Dirty" Sanchez.

LOL, keep using that crutch. Sanchez got down and dirty as a college student with another college student. Big Ben forcefully shoved his wang into a girl's mouth at a bar. And that was the 2nd allegation, both as a known NFL quarterback.

Sixburgher
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
LOL, keep using that crutch. Sanchez got down and dirty as a college student with another college student.

Keep rationalizing it. People in glass houses.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:53 PM
LOL, keep using that crutch. Sanchez got down and dirty as a college student with another college student. Big Ben forcefully shoved his wang into a girl's mouth at a bar. And that was the 2nd allegation, both as a known NFL quarterback.

Yet Dirty Rapechez spent the night in lockup and had to pay 200k to get out. Dipshit.

You're nothing but a boring troll now. No more need for you here.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Top 10.. maybe.

not this idiot again

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 11:00 PM
not this idiot again

Not anymore. Obviously some kid who can't control himself. I might have let him stay to get smacked around in the BF, but he keeps trying to troll every thread. Plus his smack talk sucks.

Rek
01-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Who cares about Yards, show me the Rings.

Marino? Done
Favre? Done
Manning? Behind 1 and counting.

Ben will be the first to say it, I'll throw 5 int's a game if you tell me i'll win anyway, lol

Actually, Favre won Super Bowl XXXI.

sharkweek
01-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Actually, Favre won Super Bowl XXXI.

he didn't say none, he said done

pete74
01-22-2011, 06:47 AM
Sadly, the only young guy playing today who has any shot of challenging those records is probably Rivers. I dislike the guy, but he's steadily improving and doing it without the benefit of great WRs now (except for Gates). Now he needs at least another decade of sustained production at this level to even be a real threat, but he's the only guy playing today who even appears to have a shot.

yes Rivers definatly has a chance but Rodgers has the best chance. Rodgers has a better qb rating then any player ever in the history of the nfl thru his 1st three seasons

plenewken
01-22-2011, 08:56 AM
i think ben is built for longgevity and will play another 10-12 years.

................... :

He's one more concussion away from retirement .............

Rick5895
01-22-2011, 09:16 AM
The only stat that matters is Super Bowl wins, Hopefully he gets to #1 in that category and gets 5

43Hitman
01-22-2011, 09:41 AM

Says who?

Cole
01-22-2011, 10:37 AM
i think ben is built for longgevity and will play another 10-12 years. i think he will continue to get bigger and stronger through weightlifting,nutrition and SUPLEMENTATION in the nfl for atleast another 5-6 years!!!

i think he will just continue to roll up the stats even now he is alltime top 10 in yards per attemp among other big time stats, so people are really gonna hate it when he is the alltime passing leader someday and has 6 superbowl rings...damm theres gonna be upset people all of the world ahhahahhaahhhaha :tt04::applaudit::rofl:

Why exactly do you think Roethlisberger has so many years left? I can't imagine him having any type of career longevity given how often he is hit.

caseyviator
01-22-2011, 10:48 AM

damm ur so negative ,u really believe hes 1 concussion from retirerment....
that is sooo wronge id bet anything hes not 1 from retirement...

if bens not built for longevity who is...???
also im suprised you guys only think hell play 6 more years hell elway played til hes 41 didnt he???

bens much bigger n stronger than any qb out there, or in the past...but everyones entitled to an opinion.
i think as the years go on he gets better n better and the steelers will be passin more and more, cause the nfl will continue to make rules in favor of the passing game... so we will see if ben only makes it one more concussion!!!

plenewken
01-22-2011, 11:55 AM
damm ur so negative ,u really believe hes 1 concussion from retirerment....
that is sooo wronge id bet anything hes not 1 from retirement...

if bens not built for longevity who is...???
also im suprised you guys only think hell play 6 more years hell elway played til hes 41 didnt he???

bens much bigger n stronger than any qb out there, or in the past...but everyones entitled to an opinion.
i think as the years go on he gets better n better and the steelers will be passin more and more, cause the nfl will continue to make rules in favor of the passing game... so we will see if ben only makes it one more concussion!!!

Call me negative if you want I don't give a flying f*ck.
You're a fan, not a doctor, right? I'm not a doctor either but I can read.
Why do you think the NFL is now very concerned about head to head collisions?
Check online how many concussions an athlete can endure without risking serious mental problems down the road. Ben already had 3 on-field concussions plus a severe head trauma consecutive to his motorcycle crash.
1 more and he could be done cause 5 is pretty much the max.
Sad but true and it has nothing to do with how tall, how big and how good he is.

caseyviator
01-22-2011, 12:18 PM
wait a min, what about before they kept track of concussions which is very recent. over the years many players have had alot of concussions before all these stats on them were kept...they say in mike websters brain he had over 100 concussions in his career so how does one more end bens careeer.. im not buyin that and i dont think anyone else is either...so cuss all you want i think ur way off on 1 more endin his career...sorry to upset u sooooo much buddy.

caseyviator
01-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Why exactly do you think Roethlisberger has so many years left? I can't imagine him having any type of career longevity given how often he is hit.

well elway ran alot and took tons of big hits..and played up to 40..ben is abit bigger and stronger and i dont think he takes the type of hits elway did and the rules favor the qb much better than in elways time...so i think ben can play as long as elway...also the nfl rules are only gonna get stronger at protecting the qb and eventually i think ben will get more calls tthen he does now....i think thats a pretty fair argument anyways.

bigchuck
01-22-2011, 12:28 PM
i dont know, the way bens always injured and the way he plays the game and takes so many hits a year combined with the 18 game schedule, i cant see him playing for more then 6 or 7 years. those extra 2 games a year will really take a toll on players

MikeHaullace
01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
BEN will end up #1 or #2 ALLTIME IN STATS

No. No he won't.

plenewken
01-22-2011, 12:36 PM
wait a min, what about before they kept track of concussions which is very recent. over the years many players have had alot of concussions before all these stats on them were kept...they say in mike websters brain he had over 100 concussions in his career so how does one more end bens careeer.. im not buyin that and i dont think anyone else is either...so cuss all you want i think ur way off on 1 more endin his career...sorry to upset u sooooo much buddy.

You just wrote that tracking concussions was very recent, yet you added that Mike Webster had over 100 of them.
Did you just pull this number out of your @ss to show us how ignorant you are on the subject?

caseyviator
01-22-2011, 01:03 PM
wow ur pretty mad...it was on nfl today at beginning of the year that they analyzed his brain...sorry u missed it, guess it musta been hiddin in my azz huh?/??

so much hostility maybe u should get out there n play for the jets at lb..u go boy mean n lean kill or b killed hahhahah
ur very funny...but i do like u!!!
i think steelers win 37-23 how bout u????