PDA

View Full Version : Jets DBs riled up over Hines Ward

mesaSteeler
01-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Jets DBs riled up over Hines Ward
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6046723
By Ian Begley
Special to ESPNNewYork.com

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Antonio Cromartie knows the perfect way to stop Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward from throwing a blind-side block Sunday in the AFC Championship Game.

"Just tell [him] if he do it again you're gonna kick his ass," Cromartie said Friday afternoon.

Ward has developed a reputation because of his penchant for hitting opponents who aren't looking in his direction. Some Jets on Friday called his play "dirty" and "cheap."

Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine said the Jets refer to Ward as "the toughest player in the league, when no one's looking."

[+] EnlargeHines Ward
Rick Stewart/Getty ImagesBlocking when meeting your opponent face to face? No problem. But some Jets say Hines Ward drills foes when they aren't looking.

"We're going to deal with him early so he knows what type of game it's going to be, and that none of that stuff is being tolerated," Jets safety James Ihedigbo said.

Like a tone-setting hit?

"Hell yeah," the safety said.

Safety Eric Smith hesitated to say what would happen if Ward serves up any cheap shots on Sunday. Why? Because Smith is worried such words might incur a fine from the league.

"If I finish what I said and then do what I planned on doing, I'm going to get fined," Smith said.

Smith said Ward took some cheat shots at the Baltimore Ravens last Saturday in the Steelers' divisional round victory.

"We saw some of those plays, like in the Ravens game, he's out there hitting Dawan Landry in the back, he came across and hit Ray Lewis in the back," Smith said. "Ed Reed was 30 yards downfield and he's going down and hitting him. It's just unnecessary things like that that make you mad as a defender."

Prior to the 2009 season, the NFL implemented a new rule stating that a 15-yard penalty would be assessed if a player delivers a blind-side block to the head of a defender using his helmet, forearm or shoulder. The new statute was commonly referred to as the "Hines Ward Rule."

"If you hit a guy like that, when he's looking at you and it's face to face then I'll be like, 'Hey, he's a pretty tough player,'" Ihedigbo said. "But if you hit someone in their back when they're pursuing a play or they're not even looking, that's a cheap shot."

The Jets coaching staff put together a video of Ward's hits prior to the Week 15 road win over the Steelers to alert defensive players.

More From ESPNNewYork.com

Everything you need to know about the Jets' AFC title game matchup can be found here:
Jets Center

Jets blog

"That makes you mad when you see stuff like that," Smith said.

Cromartie said that he doesn't really care if Ward hits opponents with blind-side blocks -- as long as he can hit back.

"I really don't care. You smash him in the mouth, he's going to smash back, whatever," Cromartie said. "Does he do it while you're not looking? Yeah, he does. But who doesn't?"

The Jets corner allowed that Ward's hits "can be" dirty. When such hits occur, Cromartie suggests that players "grab his ass by the throat and choke [him]."

Friday evening on SNY's "Loud Mouths," Cromartie said Ward is not "man enough" to hit players while they are looking.

At least one Jet respects Ward: Rex Ryan. The head coach game-planned for Ward and the Steelers during his 10-year tenure on the Ravens' coaching staff, so he is well-aware of Ward's reputation.

"He'll look for you now. If he can hit you, he's going to. And I've seen him knock out a ton of guys before," Ryan said. "Let's face it, they changed a rule [for] Hines Ward about hitting a defenseless player and all that kind of stuff.

"But, quite honestly, he's just finishing plays and there was no rule [before]. So he went out and he plays hard and he plays to the whistle. And that's the kind of guy he is. I respect the heck out of Hines Ward."

Ian Begley is a regular contributor to ESPNNewYork.com.

mcg24
01-21-2011, 08:34 PM
God knows the Jets defense won't hit our offensive players hard if they have the chance, how dare Hines Ward hit anyone!

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 08:34 PM
"Just tell [him] if he do it again you're gonna kick his ass," Cromartie said Friday afternoon.

LOL like that will scare hines. I'll put 50 bucks down that hines ward beats the **** out of him then takes a shit on his face

seriously, he faces a ravens team that is much nastier and 2-3 times a year, he's heard all kind of threats from ray lewis for his entire career. you think trash talking hines is gonna get to him? unlikely. Really frickin' unlikely.

cromartie is talking all that shit but seriously I would worry about wallace burning his ass if I were him.

they had to put revis on ward because cromartie is too soft to deal with the likes of ward and the jets coaching staff probably knows it.

SH-Rock
01-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Nice Jets. I'm pretty sure the Ravens do this everytime we play them and what does Hines do? Knock you out of your socks.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 08:44 PM
for the record, those jets db's are in denial. in this video in a couple of the hits he clearly takes the defender head on and annihilates him.

actually all of these shots except the keith rivers and bart scott ones he took the defender on straight up. funny how some of these big bad defensive players whine more than quarterbacks when THEY get hit.

nbLNFiQSTyE

Danny136200
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Jets DBs riled up over Hines Ward
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6046723
By Ian Begley
Special to ESPNNewYork.com

The Jets corner allowed that Ward's hits "can be" dirty. When such hits occur, Cromartie suggests that players "grab his ass by the throat and choke [him]."

Friday evening on SNY's "Loud Mouths," Cromartie said Ward is not "man enough" to hit players while they are looking.

This is coming from the softest player on the Jets team, once hines lays him out, he wont go back into the field.

frunko1
01-21-2011, 08:47 PM
bart scott knows hines all to well. But also the jets seem to becoming a bunch of whiners like the ratbirds.

edit: already posted video

tony hipchest
01-21-2011, 08:52 PM

if he do it, you be having broken jaw. and no be telling anyone shit. you be drinking soup through da straw.

infakt he be hit you so hard all 10 of yo baby momma's be feelin it.

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Boy for a player who has been burned many times in big spots and even gave up in a playoff game when playing for the Chargers, he talks allot of crap. Can't wait to see him get caught out of position as Wallace whistles by him for a 50 yard gain.

mcg24
01-21-2011, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUCQAQ_mB0

Watch Cromartie choose not to tackle his now current teammate Shonn Greene, this is something I might expect to see in Pop Warner.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Boy for a player who has been burned many times in big spots and even gave up in a playoff game when playing for the Chargers, he talks allot of crap. Can't wait to see him get caught out of position as Wallace whistles by him for a 50 yard gain.

yeah he's gonna tell mike wallace he's gonna kick his ass if he scores an 80 yard TD on him

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 09:09 PM
yeah he's gonna tell mike wallace he's gonna kick his ass if he scores an 80 yard TD on him

Yeah, then he'll tell Mendenhall he will kick his ass if he breaks out of his tackle for a gain of 20 on 3rd & long.

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:09 PM
everyone knows you have a team loaded with cheap shot artists.

Hines better take notice that he's getting his warning. If he pulls his crap this Sunday he's getting flattened.

not by Cromartie though... not quite sure what the hell he's talking about.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:12 PM

Hines better take notice that he's getting his warning. If he pulls his crap this Sunday he's getting flattened.

lol cheap shot artists? spoken like some douche bag who's never played football in his life. hines ward is NOT a cheap or dirty player. He plays how it's supposed to be played. Offensive squads have people who can hit, planting someone on their ass and taking them out of the play is what a blocker is supposed to do.

for your info, 'hitting someone too hard' isn't playing dirty. this a man's sport, if you can't handle getting hit play freakin baseball.

mcg24
01-21-2011, 09:13 PM

Who else besides Hines Ward and James Harrison would you consider a "cheap shot artist"?

tony hipchest
01-21-2011, 09:17 PM

:rofl:

by who???

fireman ed and a fire hose? there isnt a single member on your pansy assed team that could flatten hines ward.

:toofunny:

MattsMe
01-21-2011, 09:18 PM
if he do it, you be having broken jaw. and no be telling anyone shit. you be drinking soup through da straw.

infakt he be hit you so hard all 10 of yo baby momma's be feelin it.

:chuckle: Beat me to it.

Who else besides Hines Ward and James Harrison would you consider a "cheap shot artist"?

Ben. He's constantly hitting defenseless linebackers in the hand with his head.

mesaSteeler
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM

by who???

fireman ed and a fire hose? there isnt a single member on your pansy assed team that could flatten hines ward.

:toofunny:

Well said!

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:21 PM
santonio might wanna tell his boy to stop picking a fight with hines, that's just asking for trouble

bigchuck
01-21-2011, 09:22 PM
yeah the jets arent exactly loaded up on bad asses on D

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:26 PM
yeah the jets arent exactly loaded up on bad asses on D

Eric Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RfJwSkMU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82ic05L8Pk

Bart Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

Won't flood you guys with videos but, see also:

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Shaun Ellis
James Ihedigbo

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Interesting how these Cromartie comments come out ONLY after he learns publically today that he will NOT have to face Hines in coverage ? Cro-Fro is such a Ho-Mo it's not even funny. I mean this game is so over cause the little Jets are too worried about what Hines is going to do. Mr/Ward is totally in their heads. And in the heads of the little girly Jet fans.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Interesting how these Cromartie comments come out ONLY after he learns publically today that he will NOT have to face Hines in coverage ? Cro-Fro is such a Ho-Mo it's not even funny. I mean this game is so over cause the little Jets are too worried about what Hines is going to do. Mr/Ward is totally in their heads. And in the heads of the little girly Jet fans.

"yeah hines, you ain't so tough, i'll kick your ass son! yeah? you want some of this? uhh... shit... REVIS! GET HIM REVIS!"

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:28 PM

Hines Ward will be taken out of the game by Revis. Have fun cheering him on and his 1 catch for 6 yards on Sunday.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Eric Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RfJwSkMU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82ic05L8Pk

Bart Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

Won't flood you guys with videos but, see also:

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Shaun Ellis
James Ihedigbo

Bring. It. On.

VD4Yi7r8xDE

I knew the Jets couldn't go a whole week without talking some trash. Keep poking that pit bull guys! :tt02:

Keep calling them dirty though. We don't care. We've been hearing it from the Rats for years. Nobody on the Jets is bringing any thing new to the table. We'll just watch them smack 'em in the mouth and move on.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Hines Ward will be taken out of the game by Revis. Have fun cheering him on and his 1 catch for 6 yards on Sunday.

That's fine with me if mike wallace is burning you guys all day cause cro's too soft to deal with hines, lol.

I don't think many fans expect a big game out of hines if he's locked up against revis, but he won't have to. We have tons of other weapons and speed players you need to worry about, hines ward isn't one of em lol.

oh yeah, i'd like to see mendenhall run right at cromartie a couple times ;)

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:34 PM

by who???

S2ZAMVrcUFs

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:35 PM

Okay dokay! Hurrrr durrrr! :sofunny:

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:35 PM
congrats, revis crushed some no name from the 2-14 or whatever their record is broncos lol

edit: LOL what a weak ass hit. when hines hits people they don't get up for at least 30 seconds after.

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:36 PM

Okay dokay! Hurrrr durrrr! :sofunny:

You're a moderator? I'd hate to see some of the regular posters then.

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:36 PM
If Revis covers Ward:

over/under on catches: 2

over/under on yards: 19

over/under on # of concussions if Hines gets out of line: 1.5

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 09:37 PM

Oh don't turn into a p u s s y now.

mcg24
01-21-2011, 09:37 PM
If Revis covers Ward:

over/under on catches - 2

over/under on yards - 19

over/under on # of concussions if Hines gets out of line - 1.5

If Revis is in the game he will intercept every pass Roethlisberger throws and run them all back for touchdowns, I already said that multiple times. We know he's the best player of all time....

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Oooooooh boy...........................oooooooooooooh boy, here...................we....................go :ak47:

Omar Epps
congrats, revis crushed some no name from the 2-14 or whatever their record is broncos lol

edit: LOL what a weak ass hit. when hines hits people they don't get up for at least 30 seconds after.

Weak ass hit? You could HEAR the hit. He got up because it was a clean hit, unlike your buddy Hines ward the Chinese-Indian-Black cheap-shot artist who hits people in the back of the head 40 yards away from the play. Then he walks around the field like a bad ass. I hope Harris lays him out and takes him out of the game with a concussion and career ending spinal cord injury.

SteelCityMom

You guys are the ones who started talking smack?

Can't take it? Go find some sissy board to post on then. Just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean I won't laugh at your weak ass statements.

Sixburgher

I don't think there's any "turning" required with this one.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:39 PM

I've noticed a bit over time, that guys (for the most part) can't handle being talked smack to by a chick. It screws with their heads.

Omar Epps

I'm just saying, I was hoping this place may have been clean from all the meth, obesity, alcoholism, and general retardation that populates Western PA. I was more wrong than right..

I'm not going to get bated into being banned..

Pac
Weak ass hit? You could HEAR the hit. He got up because it was a clean hit, unlike your buddy Hines ward the Chinese-Indian-Black cheap-shot artist who hits people in the back of the head 40 yards away from the play. Then he walks around the field like a bad ass. I hope Harris lays him out and takes him out of the game with a concussion and career ending spinal cord injury.

you were doing well until that last line... uncalled for.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:40 PM

korean & black you ignorant nincompoop. and yeah that was an OK hit, i mean, if you watched the steelers defense for the last 20 years like I have, you'd have reason to be not impressed either

sarahpalinhater

Mom has 1,000,000,000,000 times more class, and taste, and Intellect then you, or any other Jet fan that comes in here and spews nonsense. We ( Steelers )...rely
on our PLAY on the field. As where your Jets rely simpley with ( BS Talk )

Can't wait til Sunday evening when we will be celebrating yet another Super Bowl appearance. While all of you huddle over at your pathetic ESPN board whining about the Refs calls :banging:

Sixburgher
I'm just saying, I was hoping this place may have been clean from all the meth, obesity, alcoholism, and general retardation that populates Western PA. I was more wrong than right..

And you've kept the stereotype of New Yorkers being loudmouthed dumbasses alive and well.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM

Lol U mad. :sofunny:

Oh, and watch the racial slurs. We can talk a lot of smack here...but you just look like a total asshat bringing race into it.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
you were doing well until that last line... uncalled for.

oh bring it, i rather you guys play hardball, i was starting to think yall were too nice and was getting disappointed

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Lol U mad. :sofunny:

Yep he :mad:

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 09:42 PM

You all come your punk a** on here talking sh** trolling trying to stir up sh**. How about you and all your other little Jet troll friends go back to that roach hole you crawled out of.

Deserei90
01-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Oh Goody more Jets Fans. I can see someone called for backup. This should be interesting.:wave:

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:43 PM

I'm not going to get bated into being banned..

I probably already should have banned you for being a total ****tard...but it's more fun to watch you make a complete ass of yourself. Sometimes it's fun to play with idiot trolls like you before you send them packing.

Carry on wit yo bad self.

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 09:44 PM
I've noticed a bit over time, that guys (for the most part) can't handle being talked smack to by a chick. It screws with their heads.

It makes their peckers shrink, lmao. Look at him, he is in full on bitch mode from one comment from you. :rofl:

Pac
oh bring it, i rather you guys play hardball, i was starting to think yall were too nice and was getting disappointed

oh I hope and expect your team to get embarrassed in your own crib but we don't need to talk about spinal cord injuries... our fans can be a bit more creative than that.

steelerchad

This is perfect. This is exactly what Hines wants. Don't the stupid Jets know that? Hines is in their heads already. They're worrying about where he's at, what's he doin, who's he hittin, meanwhile Mike Wallace 50 yard TD.

Then when they do forget to watch him for a play. Blam, they're on their ass while Mendy runs by for a big gain.

Omar Epps
You all come your punk a** on here talking sh** trolling trying to stir up sh**. How about you and all your other little Jet troll friends go back to that roach hole you crawled out of.

I'm 5 minutes away from the greatest city in the world. It's not a roach hole at all, it's quite nice actually.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:46 PM
oh I hope and expect your team to get embarrassed in your own crib but we don't need to talk about spinal cord injuries... our fans can be a bit more creative than that.

What? Cumming in each others mouths?

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
This is perfect. This is exactly what Hines wants. Don't the stupid Jets know that? Hines is in their heads already. They're worrying about where he's at, what's he doin, who's he hittin, meanwhile Mike Wallace 50 yard TD.

Then when they do forget to watch him for a play. Blam, they're on their ass while Mendy runs by for a big gain.

If todays report is true (which I'm not that sure about) then the LAST thing the Jets players or fans will be worried about is Hines Woods.. Revis will simply render him obsolete and smack him down with no mercy if he dares step out of line.

Steelboy84
I'm 5 minutes away from the greatest city in the world. It's not a roach hole at all, it's quite nice actually.

Won't you take your coward a** back to your own board. What kind of coward makes an account the week right before a game? You bastards were scared going towards the end of season that you wouldn't even make the playoffs. Don't come in here talking big sh** like you're so great.

SteelCityMom

You live in Jersey. Shut the **** up.

43Hitman

You're right, rat hole may be more appropriate.

Fire Arians

well i agree, i don't wish injury on any player, even the one i hate the most (tom brady)

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
What? Cumming in each others mouths?

lol.... even the classy ones like yourself are getting riled up.

I respect that you're a female and put time into modding so I'll let that one slide.

Omar Epps
I do live in Jersey. Like I said, it's quite nice. You guys probably think the whole state is the jersey shore though.

Steelboy84
And if you get beat Sunday, NONE and I mean NONE of you cowards will even come back.

Pac
01-21-2011, 09:51 PM
And if you get beat Sunday, NONE and I mean NONE of you cowards will even come back.

I'll be taking my victory lap around 10:30.... a simple "congrats the better team won" will do.

Omar Epps

You're probably right.

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/fat-steelers-gal.jpg

SteelCityMom
lol.... even the classy ones like yourself are getting riled up.

I respect that you're a female and put time into modding so I'll let that one slide.

I'm just having fun...you're the one getting all riled up and defensive.

You don't have to respect me. I don't give a **** what you think of me. I can be nice as hell to people who are respectful...but I'm a pure bitch too. I won't hesitate to call it like I see it cumguzzler.

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 09:53 PM
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/mark_sanchez.jpg

:sissies:

SteelCityMom
I do live in Jersey. Like I said, it's quite nice. You guys probably think the whole state is the jersey shore though.

So which one is you?

http://durtbagz.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/new-jersey-dudes-looking-like-absolutely-morons1.jpg

Steelboy84
I'll be taking my victory lap around 10:30.... a simple "congrats the better team won" will do.

You people really are full of yourselves. I hope all Jets fans are a bunch of idiots like you all.

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Rather then worrying about whether or not Revis can shut down Ward, and hold him to 1 catch/ You better HOPE that your " English teacher " Bart Scott can break both of Heath Miller's hands before the game. Other wise that will NOT be Matt Saeth out there dropping all those FOR SURE TD's that would have beat you guys last month, even without Troy and Miller.

Worry about Da Heath Ignorant Jet fans :-)

Steelboy84
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/mark_sanchez.jpg

:sissies:

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :drink: :thumbsup:

Omar Epps
So which one is you?

http://durtbagz.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/new-jersey-dudes-looking-like-absolutely-morons1.jpg

The girl all the way on the right.

43Hitman
So which one is you?

Judging by his posting style I'm guessing the one on the far left. :rofl:

mcg24
01-21-2011, 09:55 PM

You don't have to respect me. I don't give a **** what you think of me. I can be nice as hell to people who are respectful...but I'm a pure bitch too. I won't hesitate to call it like I see it cumguzzler.

I told you a lot of these guys were trolls. They stay in disguise for a while, then they always come out and show their true colors in the end, whether it's right now or after the game.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 09:55 PM

I think that is an exact quote from Crow to Mike in an episode of mst3k.

Let's face it, Hines Ward is the single toughest wr ever in the game. The Ravens put out a bounty on this guy and he sees those games as the MOST exciting ones to play. I think he's going to look forward to this one. big time.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:56 PM
You people really are full of yourselves. I hope all Jets fans are a bunch of idiots like you all.

they probably were fans since 2010, who show up to the games in yankees gear

Pac

riled up? I'm laughing the laugh of a man who smells fear.

It's cute you all think you're going to win which is going to make our victory all the sweeter.

I didn't say I respect you (i don't even know you)... I respect the time it takes to mod. Not really interested in calling you names though.

SteelCityMom
The girl all the way on the right.

So you are a cum guzzling tranny. I knew it.

Steelboy84
I guess if I were a Jets fan and my team hadn't won anything in forever, I'd go on a trolling rage too.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I guess if I were a Jets fan and my team hadn't won anything in forever, I'd go on a trolling rage too.

yeah and my team's biggest hero ever got shut down by suzy kolbert lol

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
riled up? I'm laughing the laugh of a man who smells fear.

It's cute you all think you're going to win which is going to make our victory all the sweeter.

I didn't say I respect you (i don't even know you)... I respect the time it takes to mod. Not really interested in calling you names though.

You guys are the ones who brought the douchebaggery into the thread...I'm just giving it right back to you.

BTW...we think it's kind of cute how you think you're going to win too.

Smell of fear? GTFO loser. You two are acting like total asshats...and unprovoked I might add. Besides, I'm not the one trolling around on another teams message board bringing all kinds of trumped up smack talk. THAT is what reeks of fear. If the Jets lose, you two are the ones who won't ever be back.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM

:chug:

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:59 PM
they probably were fans since 2010, who show up to the games in yankees gear

Hahaha, coming from the Steelers that's priceless. Your team along with the cowboys and patriots are the biggest bandwagon crews in the NFL

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:59 PM

yep she swallowed the junk from my revis

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:00 PM
yeah and my team's biggest hero ever got shut down by suzy kolbert lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc65NC44dSk

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:01 PM
You guys are trying to trash talk a New Yorker, good luck.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:02 PM

Wow, way to represent your hood........................................

:talker:

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc65NC44dSk

Yeah, those Jet players both past and present sure are Classy huh ? :doh:
Way to go Joe, way to go. Can't wait til this team gets PUNKED this Sunday night. Then I get to see ALL the TV Whiners who picked them have to tuck their tales and run and hide while WE and Ben get number 3 in 5 years!

Omar Epps
Wow, way to represent your hood........................................

:talker:

Steelers fan from Mississippi? What year did you jump on the bandwagon?

harrison'samonster
Hahaha, coming from the Steelers that's priceless. Your team along with the cowboys and patriots are the biggest bandwagon crews in the NFL

bandwaggon fans? you know absolutely nothing about pittsburgh fans then. Cowboys are not even close to bandwagon fans either. This might be the dumbest thing i've read on this board. just plain dumb

SteelCityMom

Oh no. You're right...we should really back off. That's pretty scary and shit. I'm so sorry Ms. New Yorker.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Steelers fan from Mississippi? What year did you jump on the bandwagon?

1992, you mad?

:flipoff:

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:06 PM
bandwaggon fans? you know absolutely nothing about pittsburgh fans then. Cowboys are not even close to bandwagon fans either. This might be the dumbest thing i've read on this board. just plain dumb

It's a desperate attempt to keep the smack talk alive. It's a device many trolls employ. It just means they're running out of shit to say.

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 10:07 PM

No, we are just watching your little PUNK A$$ come off like the little Puss you are my wimpy little friend :blah::blah::blah:

So keep TALKING like your team. Cause in the end.....that's all you can do :blah::blah::blah:

Pac
01-21-2011, 10:08 PM

actually the dumbest thing I read on the board so far is one of you guys saying Revis isn't fast and Cromartie is the more physical corner of the 2.

Omar may be a little crude but much of what he says is true.. the Steeler nation is primarily composed of people who while impressionable children picked a team who was winning. It's the very definition of a bandwagon fan.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:08 PM
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4d3082f14bd7c8672e2e0000/jets-rex-ryan-feet.jpg

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
I have a question. What does 'yinz' mean? Is that a homosexual Pittsburgh mating call?

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.footballnewsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/nick_folk_sm.jpg

Does Rex like to sniff Folk's feet after the game? Does he put jam on his toes and lick the crust off of them?

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:14 PM
I have a question. What does 'yinz' mean? Is that a homosexual Pittsburgh mating call?

:sofunny:

You ****ers from NY and Jersey are the last people on Earth who should even attempt to make fun of peoples accents or words. STFU muff cabbage.

Omar Epps
Does Rex like to sniff Folk's feet after the game? Does he put jam on his toes and lick the crust off of them?

I don't think so.

mcg24
actually the dumbest thing I read on the board so far is one of you guys saying Revis isn't fast and Cromartie is the more physical corner of the 2.

Omar may be a little crude but much of what he says is true.. the Steeler nation is primarily composed of people who while impressionable children picked a team who was winning. It's the very definition of a bandwagon fan.

And you were a Giants fan when they won the Super Bowl.

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/jets_fans_mispelled_sign_phixr.png

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:15 PM

You ****ers from NY and Jersey are the last people on Earth who should even attempt to make fun of peoples accents or words. STFU muff cabbage.

I'm not Italian so I don't sound like a staten island guido.

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Poor Dirty is going to be like a fish out of water with Troy back in the line up.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/photo-2JPG1.jpg

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:17 PM

Like I give a fu.ck.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:17 PM
And you were a Giants fan when they won the Super Bowl.

that's the one bonus for living near so many terrible teams: every ten years, at least one of those teams is going to be good.

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 10:18 PM

Trust me, little Omar is PURE So-Ho, little " Brokeback Mountain " watch'in type of guy :hug:

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4goVU7VHD8

It's a Jersey thing!

43Hitman
01-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Trust me, little Omar is PURE So-Ho, little " Brokeback Mountain " watch'in type of guy :hug:

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq312/43hitman/Jets_gayfan.jpg

tony hipchest
01-21-2011, 10:21 PM
You live in Jersey. Shut the **** up.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ono_whap.gif

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:21 PM
http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/sports/fans/jets-fans-2.jpg

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:23 PM
that's the one bonus for living near so many terrible teams: every ten years, at least one of those teams is going to be good.

You see, that's the thing. Unlike you, we actually stay loyal to our team through the good times and the bad.

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't know what I'm finding better right now

The lame insults from you guys or the forum collectively high fiving each other after

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:28 PM
You see, that's the thing. Unlike you, we actually stay loyal to our team through the good times and the bad.

So says you....you're just a troll on another fans message board. You can call us bandwagoners all you like, but we can call you the same and it'll be just as true.

Sixburgher
01-21-2011, 10:29 PM

Really? I guess that explains why I've never encountered a Jets fan until the last year or so.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:30 PM

The lame insults from you guys or the forum collectively high fiving each other after

would it be even better for you if we took our shoes off and high-fived with our feet? getting excited?

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 10:31 PM
would it be even better for you if we took our shoes off and high-fived with our feet? getting excited?

:chuckle:

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 10:31 PM
So says you....you're just a troll on another fans message board. You can call us bandwagoners all you like, but we can call you the same and it'll be just as true.

No, not necessarily.

Just on this page alone, I'm seeing the following locations:

New York City
Hawaii
Virginia
Ohio
Mississippi

You're going to tell me that it's just COINCIDENCE that they're all steeler fans from all over the nation? I could understand if maybe some of you guys were born in Pitt and moved away but I can say with 100% certainty that at least 1 person out of that list of states I put is a bandwagon fan.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:33 PM
No, not necessarily.

New York City
Hawaii
Virginia
Ohio
Mississippi

You're going to tell me that it's just COINCIDENCE that they're all steeler fans from all over the nation? I could understand if maybe some of you guys were born in Pitt and moved away but I can say with 100% certainty that at least 1 person out of that list of states I put is a bandwagon fan.

And there's a Jets fan here who was born in Florida. What's your point?

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:33 PM
No, not necessarily.

New York City
Hawaii
Virginia
Ohio
Mississippi

they call us STEELER NATION for a reason

mcg24
01-21-2011, 10:34 PM
No, not necessarily.

New York City
Hawaii
Virginia
Ohio
Mississippi

I live in Wisconsin, moved from Pittsburgh. Impossible isn't it?

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Not to mention half the states you listed don't even have NFL teams. :doh:

(Virginia technically doesn't either, since DC isn't part of the state of Virginia...so that's 3)

Way to go Einstein.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:36 PM
No, not necessarily.

New York City
Hawaii
Virginia
Ohio
Mississippi

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

You're an effing idiot. So you're telling me that a Steelers fan has to be exclusively from the Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania area?

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

You're an effing idiot. So you're telling me that a Steelers fan has to be exclusively from the Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania area?

Again...this is just one of his last ditch attempts to bring, what he considers, good smack to the table. Too bad he fails miserably.

tony hipchest

i dont know what im finding better right now...

knowing that in 3 days 2 complete weeks of "steelers going to dallas for #7" hype begins, or watching a woman cyber-bitchslap one of our speedbump's fans.

:tt04:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/youathingofthepastiya5.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/loser.jpg

SteelCityMom
I'm bored now.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:42 PM

Exactly. We could say he's been a Jets fan since Rex Ryan arrived.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Exactly. We could say he's been a Jets fan since Rex Ryan arrived.

I didn't even know that the Jets were still in the NFL until Farve started playing for them a few years ago

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Who would have thought Jets fans were so ****.y.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Boring troll is boring.

Got my bitch out for the night. Done with him. Enjoy the ban loser.

tony hipchest
01-21-2011, 10:59 PM
DAMN! i didnt even have enough time to draft him in our fantasy troll league.

well theres 7 valuable points down the toilet.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 11:05 PM
DAMN! i didnt even have enough time to draft him in our fantasy troll league.

well theres 7 valuable points down the toilet.

:chuckle:

You need to jump on some of them quick...you never know when their value will suddenly skyrocket.

The little sissy ran too. I might have given him a little more time here, but there's no room here for boring pu.ssy ass trolls.

MadMax
01-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Funny you don't hear any of that crap from the Ravens. They KNOW better. Hines is a linebacker in a WR body.

steelers33
01-21-2011, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUCQAQ_mB0

Watch Cromartie choose not to tackle his now current teammate Shonn Greene, this is something I might expect to see in Pop Warner.

Lol Cromartie is the biggest ***** in the league. Hines should hit him right in his mouth and break his jaw in half so he stop all that stupid ass talking. Tom Brady and the patsies where to much of pussies to do this, but the Steelers are the baddest MFers in the entire league. And plus who cares if he takes the penalty because we'll probably be up by 28 at the time anyways.

caplovestroyp43
01-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Two things I'd like to say even the asshat is gone.

First, I was born and raised in OHIO and I have loved the Steelers since I was old enough to know who they were and I am now 46. I bleed black and gold and will until the day I die no matter how good or bad we do. I love them, they are my team and that will NEVER EVER change.

Second, Hines isn't the least bit scared of any of those court jesters he's going to face. I agree with all the Steeler fans and everything they have said about him. They just don't get any tougher or more smash mouthed than OUR Hines!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

stlrtruck
01-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Riled up or fearing?

It seems the only ones that mention him being dirty are the ones that don't want to be hit by him.

LukesDad88
01-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Screw Cromartie. First thing Ward needs to do is make that safety his bitch. Send the kid crying back to the locker room.