PDA

View Full Version : Anybody nervous?

SteelKnight
01-21-2011, 09:06 PM
I was feeling totally confident before but now I'm feeling a little nervous...just a little. I still think we will pull it out.

The thing that helps my confidence the most is Marc Sanchez. There is always a chance he could give us a late gift if we need one.

If it comes down to Suisham, I'll be very very nervous. I don't trust him outside of 25 yards.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 09:08 PM
A little I guess...I always am for any game. More anxious than anything though.

steelerchad
01-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Nervous. Always.
I felt 60-40 against Balt.
I feel 80-20 against the Jets.
I felt 80-20 against the Chargers in 94.

Reason for nervousness.
The SB tickets I have pending the Steelers victory adds to my angst. I'm going to leave feeling very sick if we don't pull this one out.

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I am always a little nervous before gametime, especially when it is a playoff game of this magnitude. I always try and saty even keel during the game, don't get too high or too low, just take it play by play & see where it leads us.

Omar Epps
01-21-2011, 09:12 PM
No not at all.

GameTime55
01-21-2011, 09:14 PM
A little I guess...I always am for any game. More anxious than anything though.

This.
although nervous is catching up more wiht anxiety which is nothing I like to say.

Corey_J
01-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I am extremely anxious ! Im representing the Steeler Nation in Wisconsin where its A Rodgersville ! The smack talk wherever I go is crazy !

cubanstogie
01-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Anxious for game to start, as usual. I was more worried about the Ravens than the Jets. Jets have better corners , but thats it. Ravens had better receivers and TE although Boldin didn't prove my theory. I think Flacco better as well. I just don't think you can depend on a kick return for td, and running for over 100 on us again. The odds of Sanchez not turning it over 2 games in a row on our D is astronomical. Everyone talking about Revas and Cromaritie but I think we will be successful running on them. We don't have to beat Revas we just need to win the game. We are the better team without a doubt in my mind, as long as our special teams doesn't implode and we don't turn it more than once we will win handily.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
anxious but not nervous. bring on sunday!

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Excited with what Bart Scott is gonna Buthcher on the english language after we dump them out of the playoffs.

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 09:44 PM
anxious, Sunday can't get here soon enough

Wallace108
01-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Not nervous at all ... too busy swaggin'.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdhnQnDvC1FPaipmdfZWkOyN2Kr4_6-mDTTGfNWeqyFkY6xH0pw&t=1

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Not nervous at all ... too busy swaggin'.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdhnQnDvC1FPaipmdfZWkOyN2Kr4_6-mDTTGfNWeqyFkY6xH0pw&t=1

Swag on brother! :tt03: :drink:

steelers33
01-21-2011, 09:53 PM
I am extremely anxious ! Im representing the Steeler Nation in Wisconsin where its A Rodgersville ! The smack talk wherever I go is crazy !

Lol same here man I'm from Wisconsin too and all I here is how great A Rod is( he is pretty good) and how they are an absolute lock to win the Super Bowl. I can't really say much because I'm a little bit outnumbered lol. If the Steelers end up winning I can't wait(lol Bart Scott) to see who they play in the SB. If it is the Pack it would be interesting to hear the smack talk, while if it was the Bears, everyone would become a Steelers fan with me lol. It should definately be fun and I hope Pitt takes care of business vs the Jets Sunday.

MadMax
01-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Am I nervous? ABSOLUTELY! Not that I think the Jets stand a chance in hell at beating the Steelers, but because the refs can determine the outcome of the game. I think we've all seen it this season. In my opinion, the Ravens were spotted 21 first half points by the refs. So I'm nervous about the way the game will be called more than anything. All I want is a fair fight. The Steelers had to beat the Ravens AND the refs last week. I hope they haven't already decided that the "Cinderella" Jets are a better team than the Steelers. That makes me nervous.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 09:56 PM
i'm always nervous, but especially now in the playoffs. i'm not the type of person you would enjoy watching a game with. We could have an easy win coming up and I'd be as gloomy as possible until a win was a sure thing.

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 09:59 PM
i'm always nervous, but especially now in the playoffs. i'm not the type of person you would enjoy watching a game with. We could have an easy win coming up and I'd be as gloomy as possible until a win was a sure thing.

I understand. But seriously, considering all the things our team had to endure. All the injuries to the O-Line and D-Line. Ben's 4 games missed. Breaking in 2 new rookie WR's,,,Hell, going 12-4, and just being in the AFCCG is an acomplishment beyond imagination. Let alone being the AFC Champs, and possibly the Super Bowl Champs for a thirdt time :tt02: So no I am not nervous at all. The Jet fans can talk all they want. But truth be told...WE are the team of destiny :thumbsup:

SH-Rock
01-21-2011, 10:10 PM
More nervous about my exams next week than anything. If we lose then I probably would've wasted 4 hours of studying time so Steelers show up and provide the win.

MadMax
01-21-2011, 10:10 PM
But truth be told...WE are the team of destiny :thumbsup:
I couldn't agree more. The Steelers are the best team in the NFL right now. I would say the Ravens & Packers are right on their heels though.

Before the season started, I told everyone that either the Steelers, or the Ravens were going to win the Super Bowl this year. Everyone thought I was nuts. Even some so-called Steelers fans.

Titan24
01-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Am I nervous? ABSOLUTELY! Not that I think the Jets stand a chance in hell at beating the Steelers, but because the refs can determine the outcome of the game. I think we've all seen it this season. In my opinion, the Ravens were spotted 21 first half points by the refs. So I'm nervous about the way the game will be called more than anything. All I want is a fair fight. The Steelers had to beat the Ravens AND the refs last week. I hope they haven't already decided that the "Cinderella" Jets are a better team than the Steelers. That makes me nervous.

Which calls are you referring to here? I remember the ravens getting screwed with a ridiculous defensive holding call and a hold on a punt return that was questionable. Not to mention the ravens and flacco imploding after dominating the 1st half

StainlessStill
01-21-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't care if we were playing a Pee-Wee team. This is the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP, lose or go home. Do or die, the whole cliche'. It'll be a helluva time in Pittsburgh. I know the fans will be beyond bonkers. If our team is as fired up as us, we'll murder, esp since those morons are dragging the Terrible Towel, IN PITTSBURGH.

Steel_Bus_24
01-21-2011, 10:19 PM
honestly I was a little nervous at the beginning of the week

the Jets are a lot like our 05 team........

they're playing their best ball right now.......and this will be a war.........

but as the week went on, Ive slowly started to transition into a steel tight calm...
http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1717159/rocky-ready-for-war-o.gif
and now Im just waiting for the kickoff

MadMax
01-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Which calls are you referring to here? I remember the ravens getting screwed with a ridiculous defensive holding call and a hold on a punt return that was questionable. Not to mention the ravens and flacco imploding after dominating the 1st half

Sorry, but I think your delusional. At no time in that game did the Ravens dominate. It was the exact opposite. You must have been watching a different game than me.

stb_steeler
01-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Hit on this till Sunday and ev

erythings allright........:hahttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/shazolin/Joint.jpgtsoff:

JackHammer
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm ALWAYS nervous before any playoff game. Butterflies in my stomach all week long and game day it gets worse. Win or go home, and there are NO pushovers. It doesn't matter how much I like our chances in any given playoff game, I'm still nervous. Time to earn your pay or pack your bags.

stlrtruck
01-21-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm always anxious during playoff games. The last time I wasn't anxious, we lost to the patriots* at home. But this jets team has given me reasons to be nervous.

I still think the Steelers win this one, but the jets are going to be that thorn in the side.

dcbng
01-21-2011, 10:41 PM
cautiously optimistic.
It's that "on any given Sunday" thing that gets to me.

Maybe a few Stoney's will help that.

stb_steeler
01-21-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't care if we were playing a Pee-Wee team. This is the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP, lose or go home. Do or die, the whole cliche'. It'll be a helluva time in Pittsburgh. I know the fans will be beyond bonkers. If our team is as fired up as us, we'll murder, esp since those morons are dragging the Terrible Towel, IN PITTSBURGH.

Whos draggin da towel?.....:mad:

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Time seems to be going by slowly..................................

:jump:

WisconsinSteelerMan
01-21-2011, 10:55 PM

There are more of us up here than you think!! I love my Steelers, and everyone in La Crosse gives me a pretty wide berth when it comes to my team!!

My wife and I get all nervous and our guts tied in knots during these games. It is not fun when you get all nervous!! We aren't even playing the game!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

stlrtruck
01-21-2011, 11:02 PM
cautiously optimistic.
It's that "on any given Sunday" thing that gets to me.

Maybe a few Stoney's will help that.

Maybe this is it. Yeah, this is what makes me nervous

Time seems to be going by slowly..................................

:jump:

I've been trying to make time go faster but for some reason my clock keeps resetting itself.

SeinfeldNut
01-21-2011, 11:05 PM
I think I might pop in an America's Game on one of the Pittsburgh Steeler years, just to view some of the past glory of this magnificent franchise to take my mind off this upcoming game for a bit.

StainlessStill
01-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Whos draggin da towel?.....:mad:

This may deserve it's own thread, and I'll make one in a sec, but here it is, just on KDKA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vDa1f8iaQcQ

MikeHaullace
01-21-2011, 11:21 PM
All I'z knows is this:

Whenever either the Steelers lose, or the season ends in its entirety, my days as a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers come to an end.

Never again will I ever support the NFL. My beloved Steelers, :drink: It's been fun.

I thank both for filling my life with so much emotion.

Now...

F&$K YOU, Roger Goodell. Eat a bag a d!cks and choke on the last one. :tt03:

SteelKnight
01-22-2011, 12:44 AM
I think I get more nervous when we are the favorites sometimes. I absolutely didn't enjoy Superbowl 40 until it was absolutely clear we had won. I was anxious and nervous the whole game. I really enjoyed each of the playoff games but the SB...no. I had to watch it over to enjoy it. I was more relaxed for Superbowl 43.

Anyway I am excited and I do think we will win so bring it on. Last week I was feeling 80% confident. This week 90%.

scsteeler
01-22-2011, 12:58 AM
I won't get nervous unless we go out their and not play Steeler Ball or the Jet's are just better than us on that Day.

pete74
01-22-2011, 02:07 AM
i was way more nervous for the Baltimore game. i think Baltimore is a much better team then the Jets and expect us to win this game way easier then most people think.

Mordax
01-22-2011, 04:25 AM
holy f*ck is it Sunday yet?!?!?!

pittsurghsteelers4life
01-22-2011, 04:42 AM
Nervous '...yes I am u wouldn't be a Fan of the game & if u wasn't nervous....we R the better team we just have to be better on special team....we have to play smart football....what worries me is that. Holme know our Def plays ....also I don't trust our kicker....the only way we will win is they sack santz. All day.....we have to score @ lease 30points to beat them....jets only bring 3 up front nobody is going to be open down feild.....I hope that we can run it & score that way...but u have we watch Mandhall giving him the ball all the time. He will fumble @ times....I think REDMAN will be Big in this game if they play him a lot....I really like him because people can't hold on to him.....we R really going to have to STOP THERE RUNNING GAME.....WE ALREADY KNOW THAT BIG BEN IS GOING TO BE SACK A LOT I. THINK.....WE NEVER HAD A GOOD OFFENCE OF LINE WE STINK IN THE DEPT.....I hope BIG BEN DON'T GET HURT IN THE GAME.......I PRAY THAT STEELERS WIN.......AMAN

SteelerFanInATL
01-22-2011, 06:27 AM
I'm more anxious than nervous. We didn't play our best football the first time we played them. Also, we are playing at home. I don't think we will loose to the same team twice at home.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Always nervous but it beats the feeling I would have if the Steelers were going to New England

I actually am worried about the bitter cold which I think reduces any advantage by the better team and may hurt the young Steelers receivers who have not played in that degree of cold before

grward
01-22-2011, 07:13 AM
I'm extremely nervous. I feel good about our chances, but it's still anyone's game. How will it unfold? Like the first half during last week's game? Or the second half? Thinking about that alone makes me sick to my stomach. We are by far the better team and should come out victorious, but like one poster already said "Any Given Sunday".

SacknificentStew56
01-22-2011, 07:30 AM
I just don't wanna drink myself to death again how I did when we lost to Jacksonville in the playoffs a few years ago. I'm ready for Sunday.

StainlessStill
01-22-2011, 07:34 AM
I just don't wanna drink myself to death again how I did when we lost to Jacksonville in the playoffs a few years ago. I'm ready for Sunday.

Honesty? If the Jets win, I'll be so dissapointed it wouldn't even be funny, sititng outside in the -0 wind chill and spending tons of my own wad of cash I work hard for when it can be put elsewhere, but you know what? If N.Y wins, they earned it going into Indy, going into N.E and then beating this defense in Heinz? I'll tip my hat to them.

Don't see it happening.

SteelHaven
01-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Honestly.. I think the Jets are nervous. The pressure is really on them.

SacknificentStew56
01-22-2011, 07:52 AM
Honesty? If the Jets win, I'll be so dissapointed it wouldn't even be funny, sititng outside in the -0 wind chill and spending tons of my own wad of cash I work hard for when it can be put elsewhere, but you know what? If N.Y wins, they earned it going into Indy, going into N.E and then beating this defense in Heinz? I'll tip my hat to them.

Don't see it happening.

I'll be sitting up at 1230am on Monday here in Belgium for kickoff with the seal on my bottle standing by although I wish I could see this game live. Their journey has sports writers foaming at the mouth ready to label it as possibly the greatest playoff run in history. I don't see it happening either because i'm sure LeBeau will have something ready to have Sanchez not as comfortable as he was the last time we played them. His numbers weren't great but that untouched bootleg us his is rare against our D. :drink:

kirklandrules
01-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Honestly.. I think the Jets are nervous. The pressure is really on them.

You got that right. The fantasy is going to die a painful death in the 'Burgh Sunday night. I like the Jets and their coach, but the Steelers aren't going to louse this one up.

StainlessStill
01-22-2011, 08:06 AM
I'll be sitting up at 1230am on Monday here in Belgium for kickoff with the seal on my bottle standing by although I wish I could see this game live. Their journey has sports writers foaming at the mouth ready to label it as possibly the greatest playoff run in history. I don't see it happening either because i'm sure LeBeau will have something ready to have Sanchez not as comfortable as he was the last time we played them. His numbers weren't great but that untouched bootleg us his is rare against our D. :drink:

I can actually see LeBeau playing the run blitz but yet, playing a lot of zone coverage and not coming after Sanchez, kind of like when Bellicheat* did to Ben in the '04 playoffs. We are going to confuse the living shit out of this lad.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-22-2011, 08:11 AM
I'll be a lot better after we win the toss, defer the kickoff, and stop them around the 20, lol Or anyplace before they score a TD on the run back, lol.

Than I can breath a bit better.

SteelHaven
01-22-2011, 08:17 AM
You got that right. The fantasy is going to die a painful death in the 'Burgh Sunday night. I like the Jets and their coach, but the Steelers aren't going to louse this one up.

I can't believe people are nervous.. it's the flipping "JETS" for cryin out loud.. I was more nervous about Baltimore and the Ravens are much better than the Jets, especially at QB. Flacco is a much better QB than Sanchez and will have the better career when all is said and done.

Sanchez will come out with that confused look on his face like he does everyweek and that will seal the deal

btaylor179
01-22-2011, 08:45 AM
im just nervous thinking of our special teams play......if they play the type of football they did at beginning of year then the steelers will be fine....if not it will end up like last time we played jets

SteelHaven
01-22-2011, 08:48 AM
im just nervous thinking of our special teams play......if they play the type of football they did at beginning of year then the steelers will be fine....if not it will end up like last time we played jets

I actually think it's a good thing we failed on ST the first time we played them. Makes us more prepared and ready the 2nd time around.. Plus Smith is battling an injury

FanSince72
01-22-2011, 08:58 AM
I'm a little nervous but not for any obvious reason.

What makes me nervous is my neighbor Frank.

Frank (as I once mentioned here) is a native Pittsburgher who was a foreman in a steel mill and spent his entire life following and supporting the Steelers. Frank was AT the Immaculate Reception game and was a lifetime season ticket holder ever since Three Rivers was built.

He lives here with his daughter and her husband and two kids. While his daughter is a true Steeler fan (Stillers, is how she pronounces it), her husband and her two kids are Jet fans.

Frank got tickets to this game and decided to take his son-in-law and the two kids with him to Heinz. So the thing that makes me nervous is the "win for the kids" thing. You know...their first trip to a big time stadium and a playoff game -- a Championship Game at that - and I'm getting this "Disney-esque" feeling that there's gonna be this "happy ending" for the kids.

Now mind you, they're great kids and I certainly wouldn't want to wish for anything bad for them, but still...

*sigh*

mesaSteeler
01-22-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm always nervous because Airhead is our OC. With the idiot calling our offense it will take another nail biting, stomach churning, incredible heroics by Ben to win.

SteelHaven
01-22-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm always nervous because Airhead is our OC. With the idiot calling our offense it will take another nail biting, stomach churning, incredible heroics by Ben to win.

I agree with you though Trent Dilfer was praising BA on NFL Live.. so lets hope the BA Dilfer sees shows up Sunday.

Lets keep in mind though that the OLine is decimated by injury so this forces Ben to play out of his mind anyway.

theplatypus
01-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Yes, but I'm nervous before every game. It's the whole any given Sunday thing.

DFWSTEELERFAN
01-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Honestly, I felt like we lost last week. We are playing with house money. :tt02:

stlrtruck
01-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Nervous and anxious, and trying to find things to do to past the time today.

iowaike
01-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Honestly, I felt like we lost last week. We are playing with house money. :tt02:

I've never posted before, but do read most of the threads.
In responce to comment, Steeler's playing on house money
Respectfully to poster. I just can't let the last post in this thread be skeptacle.
Not with this team.

The Pittsbourgh Steelers do not play on house money, they play with there hard earned money. There's no reason to believe otherwise, especially this year with all the challege's they faced :ie loss of santonio, Roger Satan Godelle, rule change's and the ever present media with there collection of puppets who get told what to say by a bunch rich *****'s in suits who depend on everyone following their lead. reality if you fall victim to this,(Revis island this, Brady/Pats that on and on blah blah barfff)
Remember the lead horse is the only one with a diffrent view the rest just stare at each other ass.

Truth is, this game vs jets is just another step in the stairway to 7. and no other franchize is better suited than pittsburgh to get it done.

So
GO STEELERS::drink::drink:

DFWSTEELERFAN
01-22-2011, 11:20 AM
I've never posted before, but do read most of the threads.
In responce to comment, Steeler's playing on house money
Respectfully to poster. I just can't let the last post in this thread be skeptacle.
Not with this team.

The Pittsbourgh Steelers do not play on house money, they play with there hard earned money. There's no reason to believe otherwise, especially this year with all the challege's they faced :ie loss of santonio, Roger Satan Godelle, rule change's and the ever present media with there collection of puppets who get told what to say by a bunch rich *****'s in suits who depend on everyone following their lead. reality if you fall victim to this,(Revis island this, Brady/Pats that on and on blah blah barfff)
Remember the lead horse is the only one with a diffrent view the rest just stare at each other ass.

Truth is, this game vs jets is just another step in the stairway to 7. and no other franchize is better suited than pittsburgh to get it done.

So
GO STEELERS::drink::drink:

:thumbsup:

JiF
01-22-2011, 11:38 AM
No need to be nervous. This is a cake walk for you Steelers.

Not a chance the Jets win. Everybody knows it including them. Pure luck got them to this point.

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2011, 11:58 AM
I think I might pop in an America's Game on one of the Pittsburgh Steeler years, just to view some of the past glory of this magnificent franchise to take my mind off this upcoming game for a bit.

Watched the playoffs portion of the 2008 America's Game {Ben,Troy, and a very dynamic Tomlin as the speakers) - seeing lots of highlights featuring some guy who wore #10 for the Steelers did not calm my nerves

SteelKnight
01-22-2011, 01:08 PM
We are the better team.

1. Can't let them run back KRs
2. Suisham can't blow it for us
3. Can't try to get too smart on second and 10 by running it trying to outsmart the defense. I see this all the time. First down will be botched...either incomplete pass or run for nothing. Next, BA will say they are expecting a pass or a screen so I will run it. They get 2 yards. Now it is 3rd and 8 and the whole successful drive comes down to one play from Ben.

If we can avoid those 3...we should win.

...and no reverses...it NEVER works.

lionslicer
01-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Playoffs always get me nervous and anxious. That split second before the ball is snapped, when the quarterback gets down in his stance over the center, time seems to slow down to the point where all your focus is on the ball and anything around you becomes irrelevent.

But it ends up being a really bad run play on 1st down by Arians and it kills the moment.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Not any more so than before any other Steelers playoff game. I actually think there is a pretty good chance we wipe our asses on the Jets tomorrow, but we did lose to them in the regular season, so as usual....any given Sunday.

Either way, postseason games cause a LOT of anxiety......I foresee a Xanax in my future before I start pounding those beers and shots tomorrow (yes, I actually have a prescription)....

fer522
01-22-2011, 10:25 PM
hell yeah its 10:20 im not sleepy at all
im hungry as hell cant find anything on tv that i like
i think im gonna go and beat up my neighbor :wink02:
i think he likes the jets b/c he was wearing green today :noidea:

SteelCityMom
01-22-2011, 10:27 PM

Sounds like a good enough reason to me. :chuckle:

I've had the same feeling all week, except against inanimate objects.

SteelKnight
01-22-2011, 10:35 PM

I've been sick all day so it helped me nap some. I hope I'm better by tomorrow. It will be a long day until 6:30 pm.

Steelboy84
01-22-2011, 10:36 PM

:crutches:

SeinfeldNut
01-22-2011, 10:45 PM

Sounds good to me, time seems like its dragging right now, I just want to get to 6:30 already and be able to work some of this pent up energy I have right now. Guess I will go buy some more Steelers gear to fill some time up :tt:

SteelKnight
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Yesterday and today I have not been nervous. I'm excited for the game but not nervous.

fer522
01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
I've been sick all day so it helped me nap some. I hope I'm better by tomorrow. It will be a long day until 6:30 pm.

feeling any better coach? :tt03:

Steeler4life1972
01-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Well im nervous as hell...not gonna lie!!!

Jetsfan115
01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
I was feeling totally confident before but now I'm feeling a little nervous...just a little. I still think we will pull it out.

The thing that helps my confidence the most is Marc Sanchez. There is always a chance he could give us a late gift if we need one.

If it comes down to Suisham, I'll be very very nervous. I don't trust him outside of 25 yards.

if i was a steeler fan i'd be nervous. as a jet fan i got my champagne on ice already :drink:

caseydog
01-23-2011, 03:53 PM
H*ll yes, I'm nervous. It's a playoff game. It's in or season over. And, the Jets don't suck. They took care of business last week against a team that should have beaten them handily.

There's no such thing as a certain win in the NFL playoffs.

CD

MACH1
01-23-2011, 03:53 PM
if i was a steeler fan i'd be nervous. as a jet fan i got my champagne on ice already :drink:

Thanks for keeping it cold for us.

JCPsteelers
01-23-2011, 04:18 PM
quiet confidence right now. Will be pacing through the living room though.

wnyBob
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
G minus 1 hr 4 mins. nervous and pacing. Truthfully I think the D will be ready and step up. I think the offense (the players) will be ready. I'm most nervous about our constant weak spot. Arians. The Jets have shown they can change up and show different twists with their D. I'm nervous ****y Arians will have made a game plan for whatever Jets D he "thinks" will show up. And when they start to stymie him, he doesn't adjust and he'll run the same plays he thinks or wishes would work but don't over and over, then it'll be in Ben's hands, as it frequently is anyway. Here's hoping I'm wrong. Go Stillers. Lock and Load.

Steeler4life1972
01-23-2011, 04:51 PM
All I know is I hope BMac plays and not Gay!!!!!

Jetsfan115
01-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks for keeping it cold for us.

your gonna need somehting harder to help you cope with the loss. i got a bottle of jack for the losing steeler fans

Steeler4life1972
01-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Jets fans come in here probably cause they got booted from their own team's site!! I think its hilarious!!!!

MikeHaullace
01-23-2011, 04:59 PM
I didn't have this feeling last week, but I do today.

I realized that today could be my last day as a Steelers fan. Weird feeling, man.

Steeler4life1972
01-23-2011, 05:02 PM
I didn't have this feeling last week, but I do today.

I realized that today could be my last day as a Steelers fan. Weird feeling, man.

Why is that????

tony hipchest
01-23-2011, 05:07 PM
as a jet fan i got my champagne on ice already :drink:

"on ice"?

is that what you guys call up your rectum?

SteelCityMom
01-23-2011, 05:09 PM

:yawn:

Jetsfan115
01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Jets fans come in here probably cause they got booted from their own team's site!! I think its hilarious!!!!

nyjetsfan.com

feel free to join. we got the shoutbox going for live game chat. as well as live twitter feeds from the NFL and Its Players

caseydog
01-23-2011, 05:24 PM
"on ice"?

is that what you guys call up your rectum?

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::appla udit::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought about posting some trash talk on a NY Jets forum, but remembered that I'm not a pathetic loser.

CD

Jetsfan115
01-23-2011, 05:34 PM
:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::appla udit::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought about posting some trash talk on a NY Jets forum, but remembered that I'm not a pathetic loser.

CD

thats wasn't even a funny comeback.

CargoJon
01-23-2011, 07:18 PM

Speaking of comebacks, you're going to need a mammoth one here....

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Steel_Bus_24
01-23-2011, 07:26 PM
This thing is far from over..........keep up the intensity Steelers!!!:tt03::tt03::tt03:

caseydog
01-23-2011, 10:20 PM

It's pretty funny now, isn't it.

Hello?

Hello?

Where did you go?

CD