PDA

View Full Version : What Americans on Yahoo think...

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 10:08 PM
This is their current poll results on who they think will play in the Super Bowl.

Who'll play in SB XLV?

Bears vs. Steelers 17%
Packers vs. Jets 25%
Bears vs. Jets 12%
Packers vs. Steelers 46%

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:11 PM
packers vs. steelers would be my pick, but if Cutler can show up and play a good game, I wouldn't count the Bears out

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
packers vs. steelers would be my pick, but if Cutler can show up and play a good game, I wouldn't count the Bears out

I agree. And I picked the Bears. Of course Green Bay is the hotter team right now. But the Bears know them. And they have the 2md best run defense. And if they can take away ALL threat of a running game away from Mr.Rodgers,,,it will be a long day for him. Plus the Bears place good pass pressure on QB's with their 4 man D-Line.

harrison'samonster
01-21-2011, 10:19 PM
i think one reason everybody's so high on the Packers now is because the media keeps trying to shove Aaron Rodgers down our throat. I think he's a great qb with a great surrounding team, but I think the Bears are better than most of us give them credit for.

dcbng
01-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Packers vs. Steelers 46%
then we would have to listen to that schill Peter King talk about his SI prediction,
Nah, Steelers v Bears

SH-Rock
01-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Well we got to beat the Jets first. Luckily none of us is the HC. We would probably look over this game.