PDA

View Full Version : Got one from the Ravens forum....

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 05:37 PM
...... this one is sad, but couldn`t leave them out!

"Pittsburgh Sucks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.Y.I. you didn't "WIN" the superbowl, The refs did and you can bitch about whatever you want but all you shittsburgh fags know it was a one sided game "

This is the type of guy I wouldn`t even want to argue with, he goes to school on a short bus. Unlike bengals fan and brown fans, the ravens have NO sensible fans, period

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Who the hell gave Ravens fans computers?!?!

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 05:45 PM
How the hell did ravens fans get computers? What could you even try to argue wit that post it would be pointless and impossible. The ignant tone just shows he wouldn't budge because he's too much of a dumbass to realize anythin.

BuFu

clevestinks
Great point! must heve email in the state PEN

The JoKeR
I think Jamal Lewis may have bought all ravens fans a computer with his drug money

Blitzburgh55
The homeless shetler

j-dawg
04-28-2006, 05:46 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/ray_lewis.jpg

watch out.. you don't want to get the blade switched on you!

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I think Jamal Lewis may have bought all ravens fans a computer with his drug money

Must be how they got the computers into the jail cell too.

I wonder if Jamal has gotten any e-mails from Bubba.

clevestinks
04-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Must be how they got the computers into the jail cell too.

I wonder if Jamal has gotten any e-mails from Bubba.
Jamaal lives with Bubba now, and thier soap!

BBC
04-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Jamaal lives with Bubba now, and thier soap!

:rofl:
Good for them.

SteelerFanInCA
04-28-2006, 06:07 PM
It looks like it's the Ravens turn to be the new basement scum of the AFC North.

HburgXL06
04-28-2006, 06:17 PM
It looks like it's the Ravens turn to be the new basement scum of the AFC North.

You mean there was a time when they weren't?

BuFu

Ambridge
04-28-2006, 06:33 PM
What do you expect from a fanbase that realizes with each passing year that the Superbowl they won in 2000 has come into view as a crystal clear FLUKE!! and the worst part of this little deal is that they get to sit through another season of "Brain" Billick trying to fit the square peg into the round hole ala the "Let's try and win games with a sorry ass quarterback Carousel".

MasterOfPuppets
04-28-2006, 06:44 PM
What do you expect from a fanbase that realizes with each passing year that the Superbowl they won in 2000 has come into view as a crystal clear FLUKE!! and the worst part of this little deal is that they get to sit through another season of "Brain" Billick trying to fit the square peg into the round hole ala the "Let's try and win games with a sorry ass quarterback Carousel".
the simple fact that the ratbirds fans aren't calling for billick's head should tell you something about thier intelligence. the bum is supposed to be an offensive guru ,yet they've never had an offense??? and the clown simply won't admit that boller sucks and go after a quality qb.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Ok cleve... give up the link that forum.. I feel like going and causing some trouble !!

Monkey Truckin Batrastard Ratbird fans!!!!!!!!!!

Ambridge
04-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Ok cleve... give up the link that forum.. I feel like going and causing some trouble !!

I'm not sure but that Rat forum post reeks of the stupidity of the likes over at the Ravens Nest 2.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure but that Rat forum post reeks of the stupidity of the likes over at the Ravens Nest 2.

Good call bro... me thinks I might make a trip over there and see whats happening..

Maybe make a new SB XL signature to go along with it. There's nothing better than laughing at the idiot ratbird fans while they sit in the cellar of the AFCN.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2006, 09:27 PM
I dropped over there and signed up since its been quite awhile and I cant remember for the life of me what my user name was before last time. Now I have to wait to gain access to the smack talk forum and then wait and gain access to actually post !!!! WTF !!

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Now, now. Just watch out, you know it'll be the same with the Ratshits, they have 1 good season and they will be over here just like the Bengal fans.

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 08:59 AM

Just saw this post, when I get home later I`ll check again and get back to you

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks cleve... :tt02:

btw, im still waiting to gain access to post in the trash talk forum on ratbirdnest2...i wonder why :chair:

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Blitz I beleive it was.

mb14.scout.com/fravensinsiderfrm1 let me know if you need help over there! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2006, 12:51 PM
LOL, thanks cleve, I'll go over there this evening and check em out :tt02: