PDA

View Full Version : Another SB Would Solidify GM Colbert as One of the Greats

3rdandlong
01-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Everytime talks about how good Ben is, Wallace, and the defense. People usually forget to mention how invaluable Kevin Colbert and our scouting department is to this team. If you look back to the Super Bowl we won five years ago, you will see that most of those players aren't with the Steelers now. Yet, we won another Super Bowl, and are on our way to hopefully a third in five years. Kevin Colbert's knack for spotting talent has made this team the dynasty hopefully it will be recognized as this year, if we can another Super Bowl. Just look at the unbelievable return we got on this year's draft.

3rdandlong
01-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I couldn't agree more, you bring up a very good point. It often goes unsaid just how good the Steelers' front office has been over the years. I also think that is a testament to the Rooney family. How many other organizations in professional sports have the stability that the Steelers have had. I feel lucky and honored to be a part of the Steelers tradition, even if my role is not that big.

SH-Rock
01-23-2011, 01:58 PM
LMFAO FAIL
nice try to use your second account

wutchy
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Too funny!

MattsMe
01-23-2011, 04:32 PM
:uhh:

:huh:

What just happened here?

SH-Rock
01-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Check out the usernames or should I say username for the first 2 posts.

TOOLofSTEEL
01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Dude, you better pretend you are under the influence of something. Or your gonna have a really hard time explaining this one. :rofl:

harrison'samonster
01-23-2011, 04:45 PM
that is funny!

The steeler FO deserves and does receive a lot of respect around the league. I remember after the 08 Superbowl, people in the media kept talking about how the Steelers run an organization the way it's suppose to be run.

MasterOfPuppets
01-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Changes in Behavior associated with schizophrenia ----

--Dropping out of activities and life in general
--Inability to form or keep relationships
--Social isolation- few close friends if any. Little interaction outside of immediate family.
--Increased withdrawal, spending most of the days alone.
--Becoming lost in thoughts and not wanting to be disturbed with human contact
--Neglect in self-care- i.e. hygiene, clothing, or appearance
--Replaying or rehearsing conversations out loud- i.e. talking to yourself (very common sign)
--Finding it difficult to deal with stressful situations
--Inability to cope with minor problems
--Lack of goal-directed behavior. Not being able to engage in purposeful activity
--Functional impairment in interpersonal relationships, work, education, or self-care
--Deterioration of academic or job-related performance
--Inappropriate responses- laughing or smiling when talking of a sad event, making irrational statements.
--Catatonia- staying in the same rigid position for hours, as if in a daze.
--Intense and excessive preoccupation with religion or spirituality
--Drug or alcohol abuse
--Smoke or have the desire to want to smoke (70-90% do smoke) - note: this is a very normal behavior for people who do not have schizophrenia also!
--Frequent moves, trips, or walks that lead nowhere