PDA

View Full Version : I have a Sneaky Feeling!!!

Goldsteel86
01-23-2011, 04:16 PM
The difference for the Steelers offense will be decided by Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders. I really have a feeling that there might be something in the works to expose the Jets secondary, and we all know speed kills. Don't know why but I have a feeling one of the above will come up big in this game!!!!

wutchy
01-23-2011, 05:04 PM
There is going to be a lot of passes to the backs out of the backfield, TE's, and screens, swing passes and short stops and hitches. emphasis is going to be on drives and not turning the ball over. If someone gets behind by more than ten, then the game will open up. A turnover then could drive the nail in the coffin.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-23-2011, 05:42 PM
We just got to get up early and put the game in Sanchez's hands. We cant let them get a lead cause they can run the ball with LT and Green.

Jetsfan115
01-23-2011, 05:56 PM
i have a sneaky feeling taht brad sith might throw a pass for the jets. he hans't thrown one since week 5 against buffalo (TD to keller) and last year he didn't throw one all year until the playoff game against SD when he trhew a 50+ yarder to keller

tony hipchest
01-23-2011, 06:24 PM
a wildcat rollout pass from smith to keller would actually be a real good call against the steelers in the red zone.