PDA

View Full Version : Ravens just cant let it go

steelerforlife
01-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Heard on espn radio that the ravens have sent tape in to the nfl of Mendys game winning touchdown. They claim TE David Johnson should have been flagged for a false start. Come on Baltimore, Its over. Just let it go!

At any case, Pittsburgh still kicks a FG and wins because your recievers cant catch! :doh:

lionslicer
01-23-2011, 05:02 PM
If the Ravens won and the Steelers lost because of a really bad 'no-call' they wouldn't even acknoloedge it. They suck and can't get over it.

SteelersOwnThe Ravens
01-23-2011, 05:18 PM
I live here in Baltimore and the local radio has been priceless! Bunch of cry baby wanna bees.

wutchy
01-23-2011, 05:21 PM
If the Ravens won and the Steelers lost because of a really bad 'no-call' they wouldn't even acknoloedge it. They suck and can't get over it.

I'd like to see the 7th super bowl ring use diamonds to form a #7.:thumbsup:

wutchy
01-23-2011, 05:22 PM

I meant to use this post to post my above comment. FUMBLE!!! Wheres the rings picture.?

Atlanta Dan
01-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Sending the Mendy TD video to Park Avenue is further evidence the Steelers are totally in the Ravens heads - this just adds to such gems as their request that the league quit scheduling them for night games at Heinz and Harbaugh's comments this week that the Ravens usually outplay the Steelers except for the plays that decide the games

Sixburgher
01-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Sure. Never mind the unflagged shots to the knee and head Ben took.

LVSteelersfan
01-23-2011, 05:25 PM
OH NO !!! Does this mean they might give the Ravens the AFC Championship game and take it away from us. HURRY UP KICKOFF. The league might give them the game.

mesaSteeler
01-23-2011, 05:28 PM
OH NO !!! Does this mean they might give the Ravens the AFC Championship game and take it away from us. HURRY UP KICKOFF. The league might give them the game.

Please don't give Goodell any ideas!

LVSteelersfan
01-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Please don't give Goodell any ideas!

We really need to have a sarcasm meter. This would rank VERY HIGH on the Goodell scale. :chuckle:

mesaSteeler
01-23-2011, 05:33 PM
We really need to have a sarcasm meter. This would rank VERY HIGH on the Goodell scale. :chuckle:
It was sarcasm!

LVSteelersfan
01-23-2011, 05:40 PM
It was sarcasm!

I was talking mostly about my post being sarcasm. Not ragging on you. Bottom line is Ravens suck and the Steelers don't. We will send that ex-Raven home crying today as well.

mesaSteeler
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
I was talking mostly about my post being sarcasm. Not ragging on you. Bottom line is Ravens suck and the Steelers don't. We will send that ex-Raven home crying today as well.

Opps Sorry.

Pentheon
01-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Pathetic...all i can say

scsteeler
01-23-2011, 11:40 PM
They will be like The Seahawk fans and come up with all the reason's why they lost the game and how the Ref's lost it for them but you don't hear the Steeler's whining about all the bad calls for should I say no calls that haunt us.

If this is True you RAVEN'S REALLY ARE A BUNCH OF CRYBABY'S. I lose respect for you on this get over it and move on, you lost game over end of this story line.

Third Rail
01-24-2011, 02:26 AM
As I always say... you want to know if you're talking to a true Ravens fan? Just ask him how many games the Ravens have lost since the inception of the franchise.

If you're talking to a TRUE Ravens fan, his answer will be: ZERO!!!!!! THE RAVENS HAVE WON EVERY SINGLE GAME THEY'VE EVER PLAYED!!!! OTHER TEAMS JUST "WON" BECAUSE THE OFFICIALS HELPED THEM!!!! THE RAVENS WOULD HAVE 14 LOMBARDI TROPHIES RIGHT NOW IF THE LEAGUE WASN'T BIASED AGAINST THEM!!!!!

pittguy578
01-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Heard on espn radio that the ravens have sent tape in to the nfl of Mendys game winning touchdown. They claim TE David Johnson should have been flagged for a false start. Come on Baltimore, Its over. Just let it go!

At any case, Pittsburgh still kicks a FG and wins because your recievers cant catch! :doh:

Are you serious??

Neil-Still-Rules-14
01-24-2011, 03:09 AM
Worst of all, the NFL acknowledged the Ravens were right. Sigh.

B&Y
01-24-2011, 04:42 AM
Nothing wrong with a team submitting plays for review. Everyone does it all the time and refs' grades determine who shoulders more responsibility.

You want whining, read the Steelers/Ravens game thread from the popular Ravens board.

dcbng
01-24-2011, 05:31 AM
you would think the rats just moved to seattle

steelcity1974
01-24-2011, 02:37 PM
ESPN reported it right before the Championship games as well. They said the NFL's response was that they agreed with the call on the field...which was no flag. And then Mort (or that other guy) said something like "you can see Johnson moving before the ball was snapped. and ravens fans are left to wonder what might have been" ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!! The NFL said it was not a penalty....why is ESPN pushing the issue at all? Especially considering it would have then been a 3rd and goal from the 6...we either get the TD anyway or kick the game winning FG. The Kemo personal foul wouldn't have occured so Ravens wouldn't have gotten the ball at mid field. And they couldn't do crap with it anyway. If they want to bitch, bitch about the holding call that negated the punt return TD. Not saying it was a bad call, but at least that one made a difference.

BTW, Harbaugh is such a whinner. Did you see him flapping his arms for a time out and bitching like crazy when we were about to score the game winning TD? It doesn't surprise me that he sent in a video complaining. He complains all the time. I'm glad we have Tomlin...he takes adversity like a man and moves on and makes no excuses. People that say Harbaugh is a great coach are idiots.

steelerforlife
01-24-2011, 02:58 PM
It was a report from Adam Shefter(spelling?)

The thing is, I'm good friends w/ a Seachicken fan and am so sick and tired of him bringing up the "Refs gave em the superbowl" speech everytime we talk football that we are good friends and not close friends. Soon to be aquaintances.

Ughh! Are the fans of everyother team this dillusional? Football is a mans game. MAN UP!

SteelHaven
01-24-2011, 03:09 PM
BTW, Harbaugh is such a whinner. Did you see him flapping his arms

Isn't that what ravens are supposed to do? :applaudit:

Buddha Bus
01-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Here's a link to an interview with John Harbaugh concerning the loss to the Steelers and the possible game-changing no penalty call. It's very revealing and in-depth. He gets emotional and turns silent towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=related

MattsMe
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Here's a link to an interview with John Harbaugh concerning the loss to the Steelers and the possible game-changing no penalty call. It's very revealing and in-depth. He gets emotional and turns silent towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=related

Wow. I've never seen an NFL coach be so candid and open. He really gave some insight into what goes on in the minds of the entire Ravens organization every time they face the Steelers.

Very thought provoking stuff. :thumbsup: