PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin: Two Superbowl appereances in four years

GMU Steeler
01-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Okay, perhaps you can say Mike's 1st SB appearance was the result of teams built by Cowher but these current Steelers you can say are his team. After all guys like Pouncey, Wallace, Mendenhall, Woodley, Hood, and other were drafted in his tenure. So excited for the SB. Let's get number seven. Almost there.

lionslicer
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Like Tomlin said in a pregame interview "I don't care whos players I take to the superbowl" Tomlin still does the work and gets them there, I'm glad he's our coach.

OX1947
01-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Needs to win in 2 weeks. Losing Super Bowl's suck.

huntingteacher
01-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Amen, He has done an awesome job, and I'm proud he's our coach!!!

Steelersfan4life0655
01-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Mikes the man! Glad to have him on our side

SeinfeldNut
01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Could not agree more with all of you, he has done a tremendous job of continuing to keep the success going in Pittsburgh and he has many more successful years down the road.

madtowndrunkard
01-23-2011, 11:26 PM
we got one more game to win.

Cowher proved he could win with the talent he had. Cowher needed a QB to win, the FO finally gave him one and he won.

Tomlin pretty much has Cowher's staff and play makers. So if we win I'll give Tomlin credit. If not, I will not. This team is loaded with talent IMO. It's really a credit to the FO with their drafts and roster management.

If Tomlin is a great coach he will win this next game. If not, we will lose.

I also think Ben's legacy is at stake here. Is he a game manager or a true champion? With 3 rings there is no argument. Ward also could use another ring to lock down his stature as one of the greatest WRs' ever. Dick Lebeau could be the undisputed best defensive mind ever. Troy could go down as the best safety ever. This game is a chance for a lot of people to prove their worth. It's the difference between HOF'ers and legends. Steeler fans should know this more then anyone.

If we win this game I think the defensive MVP award should be re named the Dick Lebeau award.