PDA

View Full Version : I will personally injure sepulveda next year

ETL
01-23-2011, 11:19 PM
The way I see it, the ONLY common thing between 2008 season and this year is our punter going on injured reserve in the middle of the season.

Simple mathematics for us: lose starting punter ... Make it to the Super Bowl

If sepulveda is reading this, I would suggest that you come up with some injury yourself next year before I come and hunt you down.

lipps83
01-23-2011, 11:23 PM
The way I see it, the ONLY common thing between 2008 season and this year is our punter going on injured reserve in the middle of the season.

If sepulveda is reading this, I would suggest that you come up with some injury yourself next year before I come and hunt you down.

This and the fact that 3 of the 4 years that Ben has thrown 17 TD passes in the reg season, the Steelers have advanced to the super bowl.

BigRick

I wonder if he has AFLACk. Sounds like he may need it! :rofl:

MikeHaullace
This and the fact that 3 of the 4 years that Ben has thrown 17 TD passes in the reg season, the Steelers have advanced to the super bowl.

3 + 4 = 7 WTF :wink02:

tony hipchest
01-23-2011, 11:30 PM
actually the steelers always advance when they lose a long snapper as well...

MasterOfPuppets
01-23-2011, 11:35 PM

i know a guy...:popcorn:

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/tonya-harding/tonya-harding.jpg

HOFCitySteelers
01-24-2011, 08:34 PM
heres one for ya. A friend of mine was born in either 78 or 79. either way, he was born during a superbowl season. his oldest son was born in 05. his middle son in 08 and his youngest son was born this season. Hows that for coincidence?

4xSBChamps
01-24-2011, 08:39 PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/movies/Untouchables.jpg

fer522
01-24-2011, 08:40 PM
heres one for ya. A friend of mine was born in either 78 or 79. either way, he was born during a superbowl season. his oldest son was born in 05. his middle son in 08 and his youngest son was born this season. Hows that for coincidence?

hell yeah!!!!!!!!! :tt03:

ETL
01-24-2011, 09:02 PM

He better be copulating later this year as well. If he doesn't do the job, I know a punter who won't be playing and looking for something to do.

GameTime55
01-24-2011, 09:11 PM

Hey will you settle for me. I can end up injured next year. Lol.

God's honest truth, my last name is Sepulveda. There arent many people I know who have the same last name as me outside of my family.

As you can imagine, I was ecstatic when they drafted him out of Baylor. And ever since, co workers and friends have always said "why dont you have his jersey".. to which I reply "he is the team's punter".

And I am not making this up, why would I?

and last but not least , as far as I know we are not related at all.

I went to the Oakland and Buffalo game and was hoping to get a picture with him. No luck. I got his attention briefly but he did not come over to the railing.