PDA

View Full Version : Pleaseant Surprise Today At Monroeville Mall in PA

Man_Of_Steel
04-29-2006, 07:47 PM
I just wanted to let eveybody know I had a pleasant surprise today. While going to the Monroeville Mall(near Pittsburgh) so my woman could do some shopping, I noticed 3 guys signing autographs. So as I creep closer I notice its James Harrison, Bryant McFadden, and Lee Mays. To top it off they we're signing very nice 8x11 color photos of themselves for free! I did go to one of the sports stores and picked up a Steeler Super Bowl football and had them sign it too. I even wore Steelers gear today so I blended right in. The line was very small for these guys so I could have had a field day on getting things signed but I didn't, LOL! It was good to get Harrisons and McFaddens signatures though. They we're all very nice guys. If I had known they we're going to be there today, I would have printed out a glossy picture of Harrison leaping over Tomlinson and had him sign that. But what I got is very nice so I can't complain.

Well I just thought I'd share an awesome experience I had with our Super Bowl Champion Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I assume you mean James Harrison?

What an awesome surprise to find just going to the mall and finding 3 players, especially Harrison and McFadden !!!

Man_Of_Steel
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I assume you mean James Harrison?

What an awesome surprise to find just going to the mall and finding 3 players, especially Harrison and McFadden !!!

Yes, I meant James Harrison. It's been a long day, we just got back, LOL! (Every time I see jersey #92 I think of JASON Gildon). My wife, and myself each got the glossy photos so I have a total of 6 here. My boy got the ball signed. It topped the day off thats for sure. I wanted to go to Heinz Field today too to get some things signed but the woman insisted she needed to get some clothes for a wedding. So all in all it turned out great!

clevestinks
04-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Cool story, i saw AJ Hawk hee at a mall three weks ago signing autographs for miniumum $25.00 and up depending on what you need signed. I was like screw you!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Alittle full of himself is he... Damn you arent even drafted yet and already charging for autographs? Bite me !

Hines Alou
04-29-2006, 10:44 PM
that story woulda been great if lee mays wasnt involved ;)

sweet man, hope you had a good time

3 to be 4
04-29-2006, 10:57 PM
you think YOU had a thrill?? Today while i was walking the dog at our apartment complex I saw a kid throwing a frisbee wearing a Priest Holmes Jersey!!! It looked like a real one too, all red and everything.

Man_Of_Steel
04-30-2006, 11:01 AM
you think YOU had a thrill?? Today while i was walking the dog at our apartment complex I saw a kid throwing a frisbee wearing a Priest Holmes Jersey!!! It looked like a real one too, all red and everything.

Are you just joking around or being a prick?

3 to be 4
04-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Are you just joking around or being a prick?

the former i assure you.

BBC
05-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Keep hold of that McFadden signature, that will be worth a lot one day.

Man_Of_Steel
05-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Keep hold of that McFadden signature, that will be worth a lot one day.

Yeah, I already checked Ebay and they are selling pretty good.

My 7 year old was so nervous it was funny. Harrison asked my boy if he wanted the ball signed on the white part or the brown part of the ball and he just stood there and looked at him, LOL. It made for a fun day.