PDA

View Full Version : Ravens dispute Steelers' game-winning TD

mesaSteeler
01-25-2011, 06:37 AM
« Updated: Search resumes for Brian Reed in Mississippi River | Main
January 25, 2011
Ravens dispute Steelers' game-winning TD
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/ravens_dispute_steelers_gamewinning_td.html

Should the Pittsburgh Steelers' game-winning touchdown have counted against the Ravens in the divisional playoffs?

The Ravens say no.

According to ESPN, the Ravens submitted Pittsburgh’s game-winning touchdown (a 2-yard run by Rashard Mendenhall) from the Jan. 15 divisional round playoff game to the NFL, saying Steelers tight end David Johnson should have been flagged for a false start. If Johnson had been flagged, the touchdown wouldn't have counted and the Steelers would have been moved back to the 7-yard line.

The NFL reviewed the film and backed the officiating crew's decision not to throw the flag because Johnson’s flinch came just as the ball was being snapped.

43Hitman
01-25-2011, 07:15 AM
January 25, 2011
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/ravens_dispute_steelers_gamewinning_td.html

Should the Pittsburgh Steelers' game-winning touchdown have counted against the Ravens in the divisional playoffs?

The Ravens say no.

According to ESPN, the Ravens submitted Pittsburgh’s game-winning touchdown (a 2-yard run by Rashard Mendenhall) from the Jan. 15 divisional round playoff game to the NFL, saying Steelers tight end David Johnson should have been flagged for a false start. If Johnson had been flagged, the touchdown wouldn't have counted and the Steelers would have been moved back to the 7-yard line.

The NFL reviewed the film and backed the officiating crew's decision not to throw the flag because Johnson’s flinch came just as the ball was being snapped.

This is why Baltimore doesn't win shit, they are too busy looking for excuses instead of fixing their problems.

pete74
01-25-2011, 07:56 AM
its so pathetic that there still persuing this. reminds me of the Seahawks, there still complaining years later. if it was something major then i would agree but this is so petty its insane.

CargoJon
01-25-2011, 08:00 AM
IF my aunt had wedding vegetables, she'd be my uncle.

steelerchad
01-25-2011, 08:41 AM
Hey Baltimore,

How about not blowing a 14 point second half lead?
Harbaugh is the biggest douche in the NFL. The Steelers own the Ravens and it kills him. He can't stand watching us go to yet another Super Bowl at his expense.

They go out and make all kind of free agent moves to better their receiving corps (Bouldin, Housh, and Stallworth), and then our 3rd round pick from last year and our rookie 3rd and 6th round picks from this year go and totally outplay their veteran free agents. I guess being a Ravens fan that would make you hate the Steelers. But all I got to say is don't hate for being great.

GMU Steeler
01-25-2011, 10:31 AM
I swear all the Ravens and their fans do is whine. Jeez, I'd respect them if they just moved on after losses and even though I'm a homer, I can concede they're a good franchise. We got screwed in the Jacksonville playoff game a few years back but you didn't see our players and coaches whining the way these fools do. The Ravens like the Bengals who blamed Palmer's injury five years ago need to look at themselves. There is no excuse at all for that third quarter they have. I mean they had a combined -1 yard that qhole quarter and three consecutive turnovers. Harbaugh's a whiner of hte highest level. It pains me to say this but I may actually respect Belichick more than him. You didn't see Belichick blaming the refs or making excuses after the Jets beat them.

OX1947
01-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Ok, so they call a false start and go back 5, who says the Steelers wouldn't have scored on the next play? its John Harbaugh. I do not remember the Ratbirds doing this much whining until his ass came to the team. Mr "we blew it" every time he loses. Really? Every team blows it when they lose, so stop blowing it if you keep losing. No one told Boldin and TJ to drop passes either.

steelerchad
01-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Ok, so they call a false start and go back 5, who says the Steelers wouldn't have scored on the next play? its John Harbaugh. I do not remember the Ratbirds doing this much whining until his ass came to the team. Mr "we blew it" every time he loses. Really? Every team blows it when they lose, so stop blowing it if you keep losing. No one told Boldin and TJ to drop passes either.

Yeah, and if we don't score we kick the winning field goal and win by 3 instead of 7. Ravens were at midfield and would have still had to go for it on 4th down and 18 as they were not close to field goal range.

MDSteel15
01-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey Baltimore,

Harbaugh is the biggest douche in the NFL. The Steelers own the Ravens and it kills him. He can't stand watching us go to yet another Super Bowl at his expense.

They go out and make all kind of free agent moves to better their receiving corps (Bouldin, Housh, and Stallworth), and then our 3rd round pick from last year and our rookie 3rd and 6th round picks from this year go and totally outplay their veteran free agents. I guess being a Ravens fan that would make you hate the Steelers. But all I got to say is don't hate for being great.

This is what I love about our organization that we still "do it the old fashined way, We Earn It..." by building a team, not buying a team!!! :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

lionslicer
01-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Exactly, a 5 yard penalty, Steelers probably still would have scored. Even if it was a field goal, Ravens would have been stopped regardless on their next drive.

billym99
01-25-2011, 12:02 PM
The team and fan base alike are overly obsessed and consumed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. There is not much more of an explanation... "WAAAH, the refs", "WAAAH, night games in Pittsburgh", "WAAAH, their fans are ****y jerks", "WAAAH, they cheat", "WAAH, those towels are so obscene"... it goes on and on.

El Nino
01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
uh why are we talking about the ravens, THEYRE DEAD!

ETL
01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I guess Maryland has taken over California as the country's #1 producer of WHINE!

Dino 6 Rings
01-25-2011, 12:48 PM
he did flitch though...kind of funny...that of all the things that they biatch about...its that play...

3rd and 19....

zulater
01-25-2011, 12:53 PM
And Ben was illegally hit in the head by Suggs before he forced the subsequent fumble and Ravens defensive touchdown. That play could and should have been nullified, with the Steelers being awarded the ball, a first down, and 15 yards from the spot of the foul. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

CargoJon
01-25-2011, 12:57 PM
And Ben was illegally hit in the head by Suggs before he forced the subsequent fumble and Ravens defensive touchdown. That play could and should have been nullified, with the Steelers being awarded the ball, a first down, and 15 yards from the spot of the foul. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

:applaudit:

Sixburgher
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
So when does Cory Redding's touchdown get disallowed since Suggs clubbed Ben in the head on the play?

Never mind, someone already mentioned it.

zulater
01-25-2011, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8oSKyZecEM&feature=player_embedded

Watch around the 1.45 mark on, and you'll see the left hand of suggs go into Ben's face prior to the ball being dislodged.

Now contrast that with this hit on Peyton Manning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYhtFjtruc&feature=player_embedded

:coffee:

Deserei90
01-25-2011, 01:18 PM
uh why are we talking about the ravens, THEYRE DEAD!Apparently, They're trying to come back alive:doh:

Hayeksheroes
01-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Aren't you supposed to move when the ball is snapped?

steelerchad
01-25-2011, 01:34 PM
That's hilarious, because Michael Oher jumps earlier than this 4 or 5 times a game and never gets flagged.

chacha
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
what a whiny organization the Ravens are

zulater
01-25-2011, 01:39 PM
That's hilarious, because Michael Oher jumps earlier than this 4 or 5 times a game and never gets flagged.

In the game in Pgh this year he got away with a couple of those, one should have nullified a score if I remember right.

TRH
01-25-2011, 01:50 PM
...this is really getting embarrassingly pathetic

zulater
01-25-2011, 01:59 PM
...this is really getting embarrassingly pathetic

I'm not making excuses, nor am I saying the Steelers were robbed at any time, all I'm saying is that if they're going to go play in the magical world of woulda, coulda, shoulda, we can go there too.

:chuckle:

TRH
01-25-2011, 02:03 PM
i think all times "complain" about the refs, but usually a day or two after, they let it go.....unless there's some REALLY earth-shattering, huge game-changer mistake

LVSteelersfan
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
One of the main reasons I can't stand that team besides the thugs Suggs and Lewis. They paint their face like warriors and get their butt kicked by the cavalry every time. Screw them.

Aussie Steeler
01-25-2011, 02:21 PM
hahahah how pathetic

Third Rail
01-25-2011, 02:52 PM

The refs are too afraid that Sandra Bullock will run onto the field and chew them out.

SIX-BURGH
01-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Lets send the crying Ravens the footage of Ward getting dragged to the ground by his facemask & getting the personal. I wonder if they care to submit that to the NFL?

LukesDad88
01-25-2011, 04:14 PM
The comments are interesting. A majority of the Ravens fans are calling out Harbaugh and the team calling them whiners and chokers.

Nevermore
01-25-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8oSKyZecEM&feature=player_embedded

Watch around the 1.45 mark on, and you'll see the left hand of suggs go into Ben's face prior to the ball being dislodged.

Now contrast that with this hit on Peyton Manning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYhtFjtruc&feature=player_embedded

:coffee:

You can't possibly want this call made either. It was incidental contact on a fumble sack. The QB is still a player and I know that most of you on here think that these ridiculous calls on hits are getting out of hand.

The false start call appeal was stupid. Who cares. We lost because we sucked in the second half. Period.

Good luck in the SB. See ya'll on the gridiron next year (hopefully...)

Go Pack Go!

Buddha Bus
01-25-2011, 05:04 PM
You can't possibly want this call made either. It was incidental contact on a fumble sack. The QB is still a player and I know that most of you on here think that these ridiculous calls on hits are getting out of hand.

The false start call appeal was stupid. Who cares. We lost because we sucked in the second half. Period.

Go Pack Go!

I don't think anyone here is whining for a call, just pointing out that there are non-calls that go against us too that our coach isn't crying to the league office about. I agree with you 100% that the roughing shit is getting way out of hand.

Way to man-up and accept the loss for what it is. It's refreshing to hear a Ravens fan with that perspective. Too many of your ilk follow the lead of your head coach.

We'll definitely see you guys next year and fully expect to battle you for the division title once again. Football the way it's meant to be played! :drink:

P.S.- Did you have to ruin it by saying "Go Pack Go!"? :smack: :wink02: :flap: :chuckle:

zulater
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM

Go Pack Go!

I'm not making excuses, nor am I saying the Steelers were robbed at any time, all I'm saying is that if they're going to go play in the magical world of woulda, coulda, shoulda, we can go there too.

Guess you missed it when I posted this earliar?

Steelrule
01-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Baltimore is Cleveland, Cleveland is Balitmore. They move from one crap hole to another, but nothing changes. Still whiners and still OWNED by the Steelers.

Stairway2-7
01-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Seriously...LET IT GO!!!:tt02:

GBpack2010
01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
We hear the same from Bear fans. Baltimore is your most hated rival and Chicago is ours. I know how you guys feel about them cause Chicago and Minny I hate with a passion.

SeinfeldNut
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
January 25, 2011

The Ravens say no.

Seems like the Ravens have spent more time submitting tapes to the league than figuring out how to improve their own team.

bobby jr
01-27-2011, 07:09 AM
Well there are times when a complaint is legitimate. The false start non-call probably didn't decide the Ravens-Steelers game but there was a bad holding call earlier which may have.

There was an article in Sports Illustrated a couple of weeks ago which presented statistical evidence on why the home team usually wins. And it isn't for the reason you would think.

The article looked at stats which could be easily measured. NBA Players make foul shots, at the exact same rate whether they are playing on the road with the crowd yelling at them, or at home in silence. NBA Field goal kickers, same results, home or on the road.

The difference is that the home team gets the benefit of the officials calls. Refs and umpires tend to favor the home team, they get caught up in the frenzy of the crowd's emotion. Especially in close games, and especially towards the end of the game. The SI article presented convincing statistical evidence to back this up.

Bottom line is that if that Pittsburgh Baltimore game had been at M+T Bank stadium I'll bet the holding call and the false start could have been called the other way.

As for the game, the Ravens collapsed in the 2nd half, probably in large part due to fatigue. The Las Vegas bookmakers gave the Steelers the edge even with the points, because of the Ravens having to play on six days rest while the Steelers had 13 days rest. I wish that the Raven had at least had a full week off, in a close game like that it could have made a difference. One day's rest does make a difference this has been shown by examining the following weeks record of Monday night football teams.

plenewken
01-27-2011, 07:27 AM
Well there are times when a complaint is legitimate. The false start non-call probably didn't decide the Ravens-Steelers game but there was a bad holding call earlier which may have.

There was an article in Sports Illustrated a couple of weeks ago which presented statistical evidence on why the home team usually wins. And it isn't for the reason you would think.

The article looked at stats which could be easily measured. NBA Players make foul shots, at the exact same rate whether they are playing on the road with the crowd yelling at them, or at home in silence. NBA Field goal kickers, same results, home or on the road.

The difference is that the home team gets the benefit of the officials calls. Refs and umpires tend to favor the home team, they get caught up in the frenzy of the crowd's emotion. Especially in close games, and especially towards the end of the game. The SI article presented convincing statistical evidence to back this up.

Bottom line is that if that Pittsburgh Baltimore game had been at M+T Bank stadium I'll bet the holding call and the false start could have been called the other way.

As for the game, the Ravens collapsed in the 2nd half, probably in large part due to fatigue. The Las Vegas bookmakers gave the Steelers the edge even with the points, because of the Ravens having to play on six days rest while the Steelers had 13 days rest. I wish that the Raven had at least had a full week off, in a close game like that it could have made a difference. One day's rest does make a difference this has been shown by examining the following weeks record of Monday night football teams.

You're back for more punishment? LOL

10 days ago, I clearly remember you saying that the 2 week break was a clear disadvantage for the Steelers because your Ravens were hot. Now it's the opposite?

As for home field advantage, it exists in every sport, and everyone knows it and uses it. It's not only the crowd and the refs, it's the rules also.
In hockey home field means that during a stoppage, you are the last team to substitute players in other words, you adapt to the the personnel the opposite team puts on the ice. That's very important.

Next time, try to finish first in the AFC North and you'll have it.

bobby jr
01-27-2011, 07:42 AM
I still think the 2 week layoff hurt the Steelers in the Baltimore game, at least in the first half. The Steelers came out flat. The Ravens got off to a 21-7 lead. The Ravens momentum from the KC game likely helped them in the first half too. But in the 2nd half the fatigue factor caught up to the Ravens more than I had anticipated. Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part thinking that only having six days rest would be sufficient for the Ravens. If they had had the extra day by playing Sunday I think they would have won.

Harbaugh pointed out the Ravens have led the Steelers through most of their games this year. I think the Ravens could have won all 3 games this year with a few breaks and some questonable official calls didn't help either.

The officials should be above giving calls to the home team. They should be neutral. The SI article pretty much proved that they are not. Esp. in close games when one call could make the difference. I don't know what the solution is except to have better policing of refs and umpires and holding them accountable.

tunes4life
01-27-2011, 07:42 AM
eh, whatever

http://mattmcdowall.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/deadblackbird.jpg

steelcity1974
01-27-2011, 07:43 AM

Go the **** away you pathetic piece of shit! There was a game at M+T, and after all the BS pass interference calls against the Steelers, who STILL won that game? That's right dickhead. Face it, your favorite team is a bunch of complainers and cannot man up and take responsibility for it's own failures. You appear to be perfect for them. Seriously, stay away...keep your rat bird shit on their forums.

steelerchad
01-27-2011, 07:48 AM

You filp flop like a salmon out of water. You clearly stated the extra rest by the bye week was a bad thing for the Steelers and that playing right away was a good thing for the Ravens as they were coming off of a high by bashing the Chiefs. Now losing less than 1 days rest, since you played at 1pm against the Chiefs and 4:30pm against us. You lost a total of 20.5 hours of time, cost you the game.

Comical. Choking and a** puckering cost you the game. After the Steelers cut the lead to 21-14 you could see the terror on the Ravens faces on the sidelines. They were beaten again already.

steelerchad
01-27-2011, 07:51 AM
I still think the 2 week layoff hurt the Steelers in the Baltimore game, at least in the first half. The Steelers came out flat. The Ravens got off to a 21-7 lead. The Ravens momentum from the KC game likely helped them in the first half too. But in the 2nd half the fatigue factor caught up to the Ravens more than I had anticipated. Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part thinking that only having six days rest would be sufficient for the Ravens. If they had had the extra day by playing Sunday I think they would have won.

Harbaugh pointed out the Ravens have led the Steelers through most of their games this year. I think the Ravens could have won all 3 games this year with a few breaks and some questonable official calls didn't help either.

The officials should be above giving calls to the home team. They should be neutral. The SI article pretty much proved that they are not. Esp. in close games when one call could make the difference. I don't know what the solution is except to have better policing of refs and umpires and holding them accountable.

Officials again? Really. I love it. At least your taking the company line as your coach does. It's always someone else's fault.

How bout the fact that our rookie 3rd and 6th round receivers totally outplayed your accomplished veteran free agents who were suppossed to put you over the top. Once again, you and your team fail miserably.

steelerchad
01-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I don't see two playoff losses over 10 years as a history of losing in the playoffs to the Steelers.
I expect the Ravens record to be 1-2 after Saturday, 1 game below .500.
The Ravens have the mo, big time, after the KC game, while the Steelers may be stale for sitting for two weeks after their best game of the year. You don't want to sit after a game like that one.

Wrong again. Are you ever right? You should probably go away now. Like I stated before, the Ravens have never won a truly meaningful game against the Steelers. The Steelers have won the 6 most meaningful games the 2 teams have ever played. That's 6 to nothing. Before you got banned I asked you to provide the Ravens biggest win against the Steelers and got nothing. As Suggs said "We've gotten fat, while the Ravens have starved". I think we just gained another 10 lbs. this year.

signed Fat and Happy.

bobby jr
01-27-2011, 08:04 AM
It is true that the Ravens have lost their most meaningful games to the Steelers. But almost all of those games were close. I think there is a certain amount of luck which decides close games.Also officials calls. Harbaugh usually doesn't complain unless he has a legit reason. He's not a whiner. The Ravens could have easily won several of those games.

I am proud that the Baltimore Ravens play the Steelers so tough and I think next year the tables may be turned. We had never beaten New England either,had lost several close games to the Patriots. until we took them to school in the playoffs last year. Flacco is only getting better with time and experience, Suggs is a young man, as is Ray Rice. The Ravens still have a bright future.

We won't be going to the Super Bowl this year, but wait till next year.

plenewken
01-27-2011, 08:05 AM

The fatigue? Your boys can't play every week now? Why don't you ask for a special exemption next year, huh? Hahahaha!

Good teams can play Monday night and the next Sunday without bitching. Oh and don't forget that you only had to travel 300 miles to play here. Hardly an inconvenience.

Face it, you can't beat us when it counts and that's the end of the story.

bobby jr
01-27-2011, 08:11 AM
The fatigue? Your boys can't play every week now? Why don't you ask for a special exemption next year, huh? Hahahaha!

Good teams can play Monday night and the next Sunday without bitching. Oh and don't forget that you only had to travel 300 miles to play here. Hardly an inconvenience.

Face it, you can't beat us when it counts and that's the end of the story.

It was six days rest. And I didn't really think that was so important until I was listening to the Herd (Cowherd) and other national shows during the week before the Ravens - Steelers game. Again and again I heard that the smart money was going to the Steelers because the Ravens had to travel from KC to play Pittsburgh on six days rest. While the Steelers had 13 days off after playing a weak Cleveland team.

My own feeling was that the Ravens momentum would carry forward from the KC game when they played so well and this did occur in the first half of the Steelers game. But after hearing so much about how the Ravens were disadvantaged due to the schedule what am I supposed to think, that it made no difference? Especially since the Steelers won in the 2nd half, when the fatigue would presumably be a factor.

As I mentioned it has made a difference with Monday night teams they generally don't play as well on six days rest.

plenewken
01-27-2011, 08:18 AM
It was six days rest. And I didn't really think that was so important until I was listening to the Herd (Cowherd) and other national shows during the week before the Ravens - Steelers game. Again and again I heard that the smart money was going to the Steelers because the Ravens had to travel from KC to play Pittsburgh on six days rest. While the Steelers had 13 days off after playing a weak Cleveland team.

My own feeling was that the Ravens momentum would carry forward from the KC game when they played so well and this did occur in the first half of the Steelers game. But after hearing so much about how the Ravens were disadvantaged due to the schedule what am I supposed to think, that it made no difference? Especially since the Steelers won in the 2nd half, when the fatigue would presumably be a factor.

As I mentioned it has made a difference with Monday night teams they generally don't play as well on six days rest.

You're really glutton for punishment, you know. Did they kick you out of the Ravens Message Board or sumthin'?

SteeleReign
01-27-2011, 08:23 AM

So, you truly believe that you lost this game due to one less day of rest & the officiating?! You're okay with supporting a team that makes MILLIONS of dollars & is fighting to reach the ultimate championship in professional sports, yet are unable to perform to their peak because they only had 6 days to rest rather than 7?!?!?!? If it were me, I'd drop football and watch bowling, or golf, or i-Carly...

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 08:25 AM
:crying01:

Of course you didn't come back to man up to anything...you just came back to whine and make excuses for your teams failures.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades booby...not in football.

And yes, one day the Rats will beat the Steelers with Ben at QB. It's bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

John Harbaugh doesn't whine. :toofunny:

That's priceless.

Take your excuses and shove them. Better yet, take them back to the ratbird board you crawled out under from...cause they're the only ones who are going to care. They'll pat you on the back and make it all better for you. Misery loves company and all.

In the meantime, we're getting psyched up for the Superbowl. You know, that thing you were 100% sure the Steelers wouldn't be in? Just like you were 100% sure the Rats would win in December and then again in January? Reality check booby....you are often dead wrong when it comes to football. Now isn't any exception.

steelerchad
01-27-2011, 08:58 AM
:crying01:

Of course you didn't come back to man up to anything...you just came back to whine and make excuses for your teams failures.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades booby...not in football.

And yes, one day the Rats will beat the Steelers with Ben at QB. It's bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

John Harbaugh doesn't whine. :toofunny:

That's priceless.

Take your excuses and shove them. Better yet, take them back to the ratbird board you crawled out under from...cause they're the only ones who are going to care. They'll pat you on the back and make it all better for you. Misery loves company and all.

In the meantime, we're getting psyched up for the Superbowl. You know, that thing you were 100% sure the Steelers wouldn't be in? Just like you were 100% sure the Rats would win in December and then again in January? Reality check booby....you are often dead wrong when it comes to football. Now isn't any exception.

Now that is a post that is right on. Well said.

SteelersOwnThe Ravens
01-27-2011, 09:07 AM
I have live a number of places through the years, but living here in Baltimore, I can honestly say that the Raven fans are by far the worst group I have ever been around. Number one, to. Listen to them, you would think they have 3 or four SB championships and routinely go to the SB. I continually hear things like " as the Raven make yet another super bowl run." The have the worst inferiority complex with the steelers. This year was just beautiful. To listen to these mouth breathers on the Mondays after the Steelers games was as entertaining as the games themselves.

4xSBChamps
01-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Go the **** away you pathetic piece of shit!

... W-d-F makes you think Baltimore wants this bucket of monkey-f*ck anymore than we do???

casteeler
01-27-2011, 09:17 AM
This kind of garbage makes me believe that Raven fans are worse than Raider fans but i really don't see how thats possible when the Raiders beat the Steelers last year the Raider fans started flipping over tables and fighting eachother..... Both idiots i guess

wootawnee
01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey Baltimore,

Yea.....Like Bum Phillips and the Oilers in the 70's........

austinfrench76
01-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Well, I dispute the way they got their franchise!!!!

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 08:49 AM
In the immortal words of Al Davis... JUST WIN BABY!

hC7sSMWLwDo&feature=related

4xSBChamps
01-31-2011, 08:51 AM
In the immortal words of Al Davis... JUST WIN BABY!

hC7sSMWLwDo&feature=related

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/EdGrimley.jpg

vasteeler
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
of course they do..........:coffee:

fat4jc
01-31-2011, 12:18 PM
Doesn't Michael Oher false start like every other snap? Jus sayin'.

mcg24
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Doesn't Michael Oher false start like every other snap? Jus sayin'.

That's a non issue, he is a movie star and an inspiration to all people, so it is ok. We don't talk about that.