PDA

View Full Version : Hello Steeler fans

GBpack2010
01-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Packer fan here wishing you guys all the best for a good injury free game. Hope the best team wins which hopefully is us lol. I respect your team alot and your history. God bless you guys and good luck in the super bowl. It should be a good game.

Dino 6 Rings
01-25-2011, 02:38 PM
welcome Packers fan...

stb_steeler
01-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Have fun during your stay........:drink:

SteelHaven
01-25-2011, 02:44 PM
We respect your History too GBPack. I have a feeling this will be one of the best games ever in a Super Bowl/Title game.

Steelerfreak58
01-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Packer fan here wishing you guys all the best for a good injury free game. Hope the best team wins which hopefully is us lol. I respect your team alot and your history. God bless you guys and good luck in the super bowl. It should be a good game.

Welcome to the board and your sentiments wished right back at you. Both teams have a long great history in the game with so many great players and coaches. I thought GB was the best the NFC had to offer this year and I am glad we get to play them in the Super Bowl.

TRH
01-25-2011, 03:02 PM
gonna be a great game between the 2 most evenly matched teams in the NFL. Couldnt' have asked for a better SB on paper

pete74
01-25-2011, 03:03 PM
like i told another Packer fan, there my 2nd favorite team and when im not rooting for the steelers im rooting for them so this is a dream super bowl for me and hopefully im in arlington for it

El Nino
01-25-2011, 03:27 PM
out of any teams in the playoffs, green bay is the one team i respect the most and would mind the least losing to.

however, of course i hope we win lol

in a way, i'm already happy with how the season went. we sent the hated ravens packing, got to see brady cry like a bitch, and beat the classless and loudmouthed jets. if we win the sb it's icing on the cake

GMU Steeler
01-25-2011, 03:29 PM
It's just so cool that we're playing a team like you guys that has all this history in the Super Bowl. I was only a little kid and knew nothing about football when we played Dallas back in Super Bowl XXX so this is neat. I'll echo what my fellow fans have said that I respect the hell out of your franchise. Not just the players but you have terrific fans. The way you all handle the cold is awesome.

StainlessStill
01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Like I said numerous times, I'll never say one bad thing about Green Bay. I seriously look at them as the NFC's Steelers equal in everything. Organization, fanbase, history, style, pride, the whole shabang.

I watched GB close this year and at some points, they looked like a middle of the tier team and they could either be out-matched OR give us a major run for our money to the point of uncomfortable-ness. My gut is saying this is going to be a toughie and that we could fall in this one but I wouldn't be surprised to see us have our way either.

Good luck!

HAWK
01-25-2011, 03:49 PM
My 16 year old son is a Packers fan. Soooo.....I'm used to being around Packers fans. Of course, he might not live with me for much longer ;)

GBpack2010
01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
I had a Bears fan tell me today at least we won the division lmao. My response is were NFC Champs and sent you guys packing in your house in the championshp game. You guys have to understand how much both the Bears and Packers hate each other. It feels like winning the super bowl beating them on their field in the championship game.

43Hitman
01-25-2011, 06:36 PM
I had a Bears fan tell me today at least we won the division lmao. My response is were NFC Champs and sent you guys packing in your house in the championshp game. You guys have to understand how much both the Bears and Packers hate each other. It feels like winning the super bowl beating them on their field in the championship game.

Sweet! That's how the Jets fans felt too!