PDA

View Full Version : Who has the better special teams?

pancake
01-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Pittsburgh or Green Bay?

And why?

TRH
01-25-2011, 04:08 PM
GB.

We seem to have a problem tackling. Also, on the other side of the coin, we're worse off with the beast Sep out.

El Nino
01-25-2011, 04:21 PM
GB. That punter single handedly shut down devin hester.

hester would probably score 5 TD's against our coverage unit

fer522
01-25-2011, 04:40 PM
i think our ST for the most part did ok last sunday
i'll say its a draw

TRH
01-25-2011, 05:52 PM
i can't imagine any sane person will actually file a "steelers" vote on this one.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
The GB special teams is supposed to be one of the worst in the league. And besides a few plays, the Steelers' coverage unit has been exceptional. Do you forget last year?

sarahpalinhater
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
i can't imagine any sane person will actually file a "steelers" vote on this one.

Then color me Insane :screwy: Cause our biggest probelm has been giving up big returns on kick-offs. And that was mostly due to our kicker not getting the ball deep enough. Now, in Dallas I suspect the weather, and dry air will help with getting it kicked around the goalline. But the problem is the Packers are Horrible on returns. I mean they have No one who can return Kicks. And our punt coverage tackling has been extremely great all season. the Packers just pinned the Bears deep cause all their punts came from mid-field, and they just angled them either out of bounds, or put Hester in a corner, and he couldn't get a head of steam going. But overall, I will give us the easily better ST.