PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Rooting For Steelers

Atlanta Dan
01-25-2011, 06:04 PM
If anyone's reputation took a worse hit than Roethlisberger's this past year it was Tiger Woods

So this story is bound to draw some jokes as to whether Tiger is bonding with Big Ben due to similar problems

Tiger Woods has made his Super Bowl allegiance clear: He's rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

And it's because of Aaron Rodgers.

Said Woods on Twitter on Tuesday:

"Seeing a lot of questions asking about the Superbowl: I'm picking the Steelers, can't pull for Rodgers he's a CAL guy"

Woods -- who is returning to action on the PGA Tour this week -- played golf at Stanford in college, where the Cardinal are archrivals with the University of California.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/tiger-woods-rooting-for-steelers-in-the-super-bowl/1

Maybe the Steelers can get Charlie Sheen to support them as well?:noidea:

MDSteel15
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Please God don't letthis moron jinx the fella's during the game....:banging:

caseydog
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm guessing Elin Nordegren is now a Packers fan.

CD

FanSince72
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Well I'm a huge Tiger fan and I'm glad to see that my boy is on our side!

lionslicer
01-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Oh boy... This will create some stir between Tiger's woman problems and Ben's rape reputation.

TRH
01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Snoop Dogg's on our side too. He's a huge fan.

FanSince72
01-25-2011, 08:39 PM

I'm down with Snoop too!

Kanata-Steeler
01-25-2011, 08:43 PM

Snoop has "ALWAYS" been on our side.

ScreamingEagle
01-25-2011, 08:44 PM
When I went to the Steelers@Titans game in 2008 Snoop was there, they showed him on the screen and the stadium was like snooooooooooooooop, but then people started telling the dumb Titan fans he likes the Steelers and they shut up.:applaudit:

Kanata-Steeler
01-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Oh boy... This will create some stir between Tiger's woman problems and Ben's rape reputation.

I was waitin 'fer that one -lol

I never liked Golf anyway, and, as the late Great George Carlin once said:
"...Golf is not even a freekin' sport, and watching golf is about as much fun as watching 2 flies ______-ing !..."

FanSince72
01-25-2011, 11:02 PM

"...Golf is not even a freekin' sport, and watching golf is about as much fun as watching 2 flies ______-ing !..."

I've said similar things about baseball; that's it's basically two guys playing catch with seven other guys watching or that bowling is just alcoholism with fundamental math skills.

Everybody's got their own idea of what constitutes a sport, I guess.

Kanata-Steeler
01-26-2011, 12:02 AM
I've said similar things about baseball; that's it's basically two guys playing catch with seven other guys watching or that bowling is just alcoholism with fundamental math skills.

Everybody's got their own idea of what constitutes a sport, I guess.

good one, I like that "bowling" comparison.
:)

Curtain_of_Steel
01-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Here we go again, lol

Tiger did nothing illegal... Well maybe poking some ugly girls, but even thats not illegal. They need lovin too, lol I think he has paid dearly via public humiliation.

Morally he was a scumbag. Made his peace moved on.

plenewken
01-26-2011, 09:54 AM

Ben and Tiger are rehab buddies. :rofl:

chacha
01-26-2011, 10:06 AM

George was one of the wises men ever (still miss him)

TRH
01-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Snoop has "ALWAYS" been on our side.

ya, i know. I've seen him a few times wearing what seemed to be like 50 black and gold items/articles of clothing at once. It's pretty cool

chacha
01-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Snoop's got his own football team for kids and they're called the Steelers

tanda10506
01-26-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm not superstitious but Tiger has some bad luck lately.