PDA

View Full Version : Zambian children think the Jets are in the Super Bowl

Atlanta Dan
01-25-2011, 07:56 PM
What's bad for the NY Jets is GREAT for Zambia, Romania, Armenia, and Nicaragua -- because they're all getting free Jets gear ... that happens to contain a slight historical error....

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/01/24/0124-jets-championship-ex-credit.jpg

The boxes and boxes of pre-printed official Jets and Bears championship apparel and towels are headed to an organization called "World Vision" -- which is dedicated to helping the less fortunate in impoverished communities worldwide.

We're told the gear will be distributed to the aforementioned countries in March -- along with the pre-made merchandise for the squad that LOSES in the Super Bowl.

FYI -- it's the second year in a row the Jets have donated their AFC championship gear to a greater cause. They're very generous .:chuckle:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/24/ny-jets-afc-championship-clothing-zambia/

The Curtain's Crusader
01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
That's great! And glad we could help the Jets donation. :tt04:

dcbng
01-25-2011, 08:20 PM
And somewhere in South America there are thousands that think the Bills have won 4 super bowels

USWSteel
01-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Really cool to be make jokes. These might be the only new clothes some of these people might ever get there entire life. Good job. Why post or even make comments on this ? If they were Steelers shirts no way do you post this crap.

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 04:21 PM
:rolleyes:

they shoulda sent all the jets gear to USWSteel.

pete74
01-26-2011, 04:29 PM
another 2 weeks they will be getting more that read Green Bay 2011 Super Bowl Champs

toughsticks87
01-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Really cool to be make jokes. These might be the only new clothes some of these people might ever get there entire life. Good job. Why post or even make comments on this ? If they were Steelers shirts no way do you post this crap.

Really, dude?

MDSteel15
01-26-2011, 04:41 PM

:chuckle: :sofunny: :toofunny: :rofl:

MACH1
01-26-2011, 05:11 PM

He can add that to his 19-0 collection.

The Curtain's Crusader
01-26-2011, 05:11 PM

What's your problem?? Which one of us made a joke about children not having any clothes? Moron.

vasteeler
01-26-2011, 05:17 PM
]Really cool to be make jokes[/B]. These might be the only new clothes some of these people might ever get there entire life. Good job. Why post or even make comments on this ? If they were Steelers shirts no way do you post this crap.

:noidea:

seriously dude, why do you even come here? its obvious you dont like any body here and all you post is negative crap. so why here?

BengalDestroyer
01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Really, dude?

Yeah, really. I agree. I just got done reading some nice recognition of the class the Steelers have, and I commented that it's a reflection of the coach and upper management. After reading this b.s. I'm glad I didn't say ALL the fans share the same class, because I would have been sorely mistaken....

Let's talk football, not make fun of the less fortunate.

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 05:47 PM
And somewhere in South America there are thousands that think the Bills have won 4 super bowels

I lol'd. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah, really. I agree. I just got done reading some nice recognition of the class the Steelers have, and I commented that it's a reflection of the coach and upper management. After reading this b.s. I'm glad I didn't say ALL the fans share the same class, because I would have been sorely mistaken....

Who was making fun of the needy?

fer522
01-26-2011, 05:51 PM

how old are you 10? :doh:
do you always get lunch detention? :noidea:
is that way you always pissed :mad:
why dont you go and watch hannah :flap:
montana or barney :applaudit:

GMU Steeler
01-26-2011, 05:55 PM
I saw the whole thing as more a dig at the Jets than the kids in Zambia really.

fer522
01-26-2011, 05:59 PM
I saw the whole thing as more a dig at the Jets than the kids in Zambia really.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you too smart for this forum :chuckle:

Wallace108
01-26-2011, 06:17 PM

Uh, dude ... I think the original post is making fun of the Jets, not the less fortunate. Wait, my bad ... same thing. :wink02:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 06:19 PM

I think he's more in need of a hug myself. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 06:20 PM

:doh: Reading is fundamental.

GMU Steeler
01-26-2011, 06:21 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you too smart for this forum :chuckle:

I mean it's obvious. The OP even calls the Jets "generous."And for the record, I think this is an excellent charity. Gotta use those products somehow and if it means some poor kids will have clothes then good.

BengalDestroyer
01-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Uh, dude ... I think the original post is making fun of the Jets, not the less fortunate. Wait, my bad ... same thing. :wink02:

ok that was funny...

El Nino
01-26-2011, 08:08 PM
they probably don't even watch football over there lol

MasterOfPuppets
01-26-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://mattsif.com/funny/stfu.JPG&sa=X&ei=scdATbTBBIWRgQezvbj_Ag&ved=0CAQQ8wc4NA&usg=AFQjCNH0zHNsAmh4EJNQV9Pl7UvDwM-8aQ

SacknificentStew56
01-27-2011, 02:57 AM

Someone's looking way too deep into this thread. Oh so Sensitive!!

Aussie Steeler
01-27-2011, 03:21 AM

You should smile more :)

zsheik22
01-27-2011, 04:55 AM

OMG, LOL!!!