PDA

View Full Version : Tim Lumber: Flacco is Roethlisbergers B*tch

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:10 AM
I am back Steelers Fever. The Baltimore Raven fan, who is the 'World Trash Talking Champ'! Last time I was here, I was banned. My suspension is over, and I wanna talk about Joe Flacco.
Our QB is a damn joke. I wrote a blog in Baltimore explaining why Joe Flacco is Ben Roethlisberegers B*tch. He is 0-7 lifetime vs Ben. And with Flacco as our starting QB probally next year, we are screwed at beating you all.
Now dont get me wrong, Aaron Rodgers WILL beat you all in the Super Bowl. You will lose the big game. You are on the 'stairway to 7' but Green Bay is going to Bruce Lee kick you all, right down them damn steps!
I am coming back humble. I bashed my own QB Joe Flacco and admitted he is Ben's b*tch. So give me some respect please. Some of you old timer's probally know who I am...after all I probally schooled you at one point before being banned.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Its time to go Trailer Park!!

Stu Pidasso
01-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Speaking of b1tches, Hey guys! Ours is back on the boards!!!!

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Awwwwwww...you took your sig down. :chuckle:

Welcome back Timmah! Glad you have finally seen the light!

MattsMe
01-26-2011, 12:16 AM
:sofunny: Welcome back Timmah!

You've been gone but not forgotten. :drink:

I NEVER thought I would say this, but Timmah finally said something sensible and coherent.

(For all you new posters here, this place just got a lot more interesting.)

Now if we could just find Bengal Brian...

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Speaking of b1tches, Hey guys! Ours is back on the boards!!!!
Ok Robot boy, dont have me spray you with water, and RUST you!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:18 AM

Welcome back Timmah! Glad you have finally seen the light! Thank You SCMOM, I hate to admit it, but Flacco is a joke. He needs to get a t-shirt that says 'Big Bens B*tch" Ben owns him so bad, it aint funny lol.:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:19 AM
:sofunny: Welcome back Timmah!

You've been gone but not forgotten. :drink:

I NEVER thought I would say this, but Timmah finally said something sensible and coherent.

(For all you new posters here, this place just got a lot more interesting.)

Now if we could just find Bengal Brian... Lol, thanks Mattsme. I am so pissed at Flacco, he is my most hated player. I will finally admit it, with him, we will never beat Ben.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Nice to see the Speak and Spell is working out for you f*cktard! Long time no see, owl dog-raper!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I am LIVE, in the Trailer Park in Baltimore. I got my Rolling Rock open, I am hammered like MC!!

Merchant
01-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco's a good QB, but it just doesn't seem like he's ever going to ascend to the next level. With Ben and Rodgers, from the beginning you could sense that they were going to be something special. Ben got light-years better from 2004-2006. Flacco's level of play in the divisional game seemed EXACTLY the way it was in the same time frame (2008 AFCCG). He looked nervous and overwhelmed at many points throughout the game, which is why I don't think he's ever going to become an elite QB.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Nice to see the Speak and Spell is working out for you f*cktard! Long time no see, owl dog-raper! Nice to be back you *sslicker. I speak the truth, as I always have. If we would have had Marc Bulger start, the results would have been different, but with Flacco, we are screwed. I am happy you all beat the JETS, Rex Ryan has talked enough smack about the Ravens, it was kind of fun to see him slam down his headset after he lost sunday.

gbpacker40
I am LIVE, in the Trailer Park in Baltimore. I got my Rolling Rock open, I am hammered like MC!!

Rolling Rock aint cheap, I would think with the trailer and all you would be sipping down some Blatz, maybe some Pabst....Or is that just a Milwaukee thing....lol

Buddha Bus
Damn, you've been gone so long I thought you'd finally been locked up for "agricultural vandalism". Nice to see you realize Flacco sucks donkey balls like you.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco's a good QB, but it just doesn't seem like he's ever going to ascend to the next level. With Ben and Rodgers, from the beginning you could sense that they were going to be something special. Ben got light-years better from 2004-2006. Flacco's level of play in the divisional game seemed EXACTLY the way it was in the same time frame (2008 AFCCG). He looked nervous and overwhelmed at many points throughout the game, which is why I don't think he's ever going to become an elite QB.
When Flacco scrambles, he runs backwards lol. Its almost impossible to throw backwards. He has to be the worst QB I ever seen when he scrambles. Its like a train wreck waiting to happen lol.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Rolling Rock aint cheap, I would think with the trailer and all you would be sipping down some Blatz, maybe some Pabst....Or is that just a Milwaukee thing....lol
Lol, I ROLL with the Rock. Its what I call high class Trailer Park booze!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:25 AM

Nah! He's into chugging copious amounts of man-goo nowadays. What am I saying? He's ALWAYS been that way. :doh:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Damn, you've been gone so long I thought you'd finally been locked up for "agricultural vandalism". Nice to see you realize Flacco sucks donkey balls like you. Your the one sucking his donkey Balls lol. I hate Flacco. He has made football in Baltimore HELL. Then to top it off, the Orioles have his brother in the minors, thats all we need...another Flacco. In the meantime, quit licking his ball SACK....JACK:chuckle:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Nah! He's into chugging copious amounts of man-goo nowadays. What am I saying? He's ALWAYS been that way. :doh: Who chugs that....YOU? Yeah you told us last time, you like Mayonase or something you said. I just got pulled off my long suspension. I know its a party in the BURG, so dont forget your miracle whip lol. Drink:coffee:Up...haha.

Pentheon
01-26-2011, 12:29 AM
This is old news...you think him being 0-6 against him doesn't make him his bitch...only 1 more win changes it?

lol

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Oh hell...now that there's balls and man goo involved, it has to go in the Blast Furnace.

I don't think anybody saw that coming. :chuckle:

Leave it to Timmah to bring the homoeroticism of the board up to 150%. :sofunny:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:30 AM
You all should get a logo made of Flacco being Ben's B*tch. I will post everywhere in Baltimore.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:30 AM
I see your smack talk is still as shitty as your penis. I guess Hooked on Phonics doesn't help with that.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Oh hell...now that there's balls and man goo involved, it has to go in the Blast Furnace.

Leave it to Timmah to bring the homoeroticism of the board up to 150%. :sofunny:

Sorry, SCM! You KNEW this was coming. :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
This is old news...you think him being 0-6 against him doesn't make him his bitch...only 1 more win changes it?

lol Yes it does. He can get rid of the b*tch label by beating Ben. If I keep posting this, maybe Flacco will read it. Maybe he will know, Baltimore people are calling hims Ben's b*tch. I need to put some pressure on him.

If he beats Ben, then Ben will be his B*tch. Just like Ben will be Aarons B*tch next sunday.

Wallace108
01-26-2011, 12:32 AM
. I just got pulled off my long suspension.

Is that what they're calling probation nowadays in the trailer park? :popcorn:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM

Im from Baltimore, so I am straight as they come. But some of these guys from the Burg, you know who they are. Dont they wave Pink towels?

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
If this goes to the BLAST FURNACE...someone is getting BLASTED by the Verbal Champ!

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Im from Baltimore, so I am straight as they come. But some of these guys from the Burg, you know who they are. Dont they wave Pink towels?

No, but I hear they wave white ones in Baltiwh.ore now.

Merchant
If this goes to the BLAST FURNACE...someone is getting BLASTED by the Verbal Champ!

lolll... pwned

Tim Lumber
Is that what they're calling probation nowadays in the trailer park? :popcorn:
I am on probation from here. They just pulled my lifetime ban from here, so I am back from HELL, so excuse me if my face is burned!!

Pentheon
01-26-2011, 12:35 AM
Yes it does. He can get rid of the b*tch label by beating Ben. If I keep posting this, maybe Flacco will read it. Maybe he will know, Baltimore people are calling hims Ben's b*tch. I need to put some pressure on him.

If he beats Ben, then Ben will be his B*tch. Just like Ben will be Aarons B*tch next sunday.

so he wasnt his bitch being 0-6 against him? Guess that lucky 7th win made it happen :noidea:

SteelCityMom

Have at it man. New mods...be as vulgar as you want, but expect it all in return!

Tim Lumber
I see your smack talk is still as shitty as your penis. I guess Hooked on Phonics doesn't help with that.
My last name is LUMBER, thats why your girl keeps calling me. She needs a REAL WOODMAN!! I guess its a Baltimore thing!:popcorn:

SteelCityMom
01-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Oh...and it really is still funny. :sofunny:

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:37 AM
No, but I hear they wave white ones in Baltiwh.ore now. Them white towels are a curse they give out at our games. I think we are 0-3 when we wave white towels. White towels in a war, means surrender. So why the hell are we waving them?

SteelCityMom
I found a new pic of you too when searching google Timmah...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdtoH7OXMFvz5lyE-HyPhiU6j0dCbT9HGTDUYoSu71i3CUVtlJPA&t=1

Buddha Bus
Yes it does. He can get rid of the b*tch label by beating Ben. If I keep posting this, maybe Flacco will read it. Maybe he will know, Baltimore people are calling hims Ben's b*tch. I need to put some pressure on him.

You're so f*cking sad Timmah. Your pu$$y team couldn't get the job done and now you show up after all this time and lay down your weak ass smack talk backing another team. You were nowhere to be found on here rooting for your Purple Peckers this season and now this. Do us all a favor. Please finish your bottle of Old Crow, put a shotgun in your c*ckslurper and pull the trigger.

Tim Lumber
lolll... pwned I am gonna own someone, Trailer Park style. Dont have me go Trailer Park up in here.:rofl:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:39 AM

The only thing you're gonna blast is Joe Moko's turd cutter with your man-gravy.

Tim Lumber
so he wasnt his bitch being 0-6 against him? Guess that lucky 7th win made it happen :noidea:
Yeah, we lost to you all 3 times in the playoffs, and Ben owned Flacco both times in the playoffs. After the game, I read that your coach called Ben the Flacco killer. That made me think Flacco is his b*tch.
I would love to see this all over the internet, I just want Flacco to know he is a b*tch lol.

Wallace108
I am on probation from here. They just pulled my lifetime ban from here, so I am back from HELL, so excuse me if my face is burned!!

I'm sure your boyfriend will put some cream on it for you. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Speaking of b1tches, Hey guys! Ours is back on the boards!!!!:sofunny:

this thread is 4 pages long in a matter of minutes.

:toofunny:

"owl-dog raper"

:rofl: (that line will never die)

now everybody be nice to our resident raven shitstick. :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Have at it man. New mods...be as vulgar as you want, but expect it all in return!
I love the new moderators. The last lone challenged me, I schooled him, and he banned me. I can take the heat, just expect to be BURNED, when you step in my kitchen to a debate.:hatsoff:

Pentheon
01-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Yeah, we lost to you all 3 times in the playoffs, and Ben owned Flacco both times in the playoffs. After the game, I read that your coach called Ben the Flacco killer. That made me think Flacco is his b*tch.
I would love to see this all over the internet, I just want Flacco to know he is a b*tch lol.

write em some fan mail. :thumbsup:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:41 AM
:sofunny:

this thread is 4 pages long in a matter of minutes.

"owl-dog raper"

:rofl: (that line will never die)

now everybody be nice to our resident raven shitstick. :chuckle:

Look who it is....its TONY LITTLE. I thought you would be too busy trying to sell your excerise equipment.:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm sure your boyfriend will put some cream on it for you. :thumbsup:
Your the one they call Miracle Whip LIPS. Your lips have a taste for miracle whip. Its like vitamins your lips need:rofl:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:43 AM
write em some fan mail. :thumbsup: HELL YEAH!! I forgot all about that. The newspaper had the ravens complex address in it. I am going to write him like 50 letters lol.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Timmah is so popular and famous, he's had songs written about him.

Y-R-U-GAY? (sung to the tune of Y.M.C.A. by the Village People):

Young man, there's no need to go down.
I said, young man, get your knees off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you love the eye brown.
There's no need to be butt-flappy.

Young man, where's your "partner" Moko?
I said, young man, did you tear his man-hole?
You can eat his... big, dirty behind.
Many gays play there I'm sure you won't mind.

(chorus)
I've gotta know Tim, Y-R-U-GAY?
I've gotta know Tim, Y-R-U-GAY?

They have everything that you need to enjoy,
You can bang their asses with sex toys...

(repeat chorus)

You can lick his taint clean, you can have a stool meal.
You can reach around while you kneel...

Young man, are you fisting ol' Steve?
I said, young man, are you finger banging his beav'?
I said, young man, you can ram 'til he screams.
But you've got to flick his dried bean!

No man, does these "guys" by himself.
I said, young man, keep your gay pride to yourself.
And just tell me, exactly Y-R-U-GAY?
I'm sure they'll hump you today.

(repeat chorus)

You can tongue butt with all the boys...

(repeat chorus)

You can lick his taint clean, you can have a stool meal.
You can reach around while you kneel...

Young man, you have some spunk on your shoe.
I said, your mouth's ringed with poo.
You knelt at Joe's crotch crab hive.
He took not one finger but all five...

That's when owl-dog licked your pee-pee.
And then, young man, it made you skeet-skeet.
Your a sick ****, Tim, again, Y-R-U-GAY?
They can jizz on your back all day.

(repeat chorus)

You can fill your butt with the dog's rubber toys...

Y-R-U-GAY?
I have to ask you Tim, Y-R-U-GAY?
Young man, young man, there's no need to go down.
Young man, young man, your ass they will pound.

Y-R-U-GAY?
Just answer the question Y-R-U-GAY?
Young man, young man, there's nut in your poo.
Young man, young man, your chin's full of goo.
Y-R-U-GAY?

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:44 AM
I found a new pic of you too when searching google Timmah...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdtoH7OXMFvz5lyE-HyPhiU6j0dCbT9HGTDUYoSu71i3CUVtlJPA&t=1
Yeah, I boned the cheerleader to the right after that game.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:46 AM

Yeah, the one slightly to the right and BEHIND you! :rofl:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:47 AM
BUDDAH BUS, dont forget your song MAYONASE MOUTH...

Whats that White stuff on his lips...its a MAN-ase. Its from a MAN, who used hiw HAND.
His lips are white like SNOW...he had given a man a free BLOW.
He dont BITE, he just wants the goo thats WHITE.
He dont wear PANTIES, he wears MANTIES
He is out Mayonase Motuh b*tch...everybody sing along.

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 12:48 AM

Welcome back Timmah! Glad you have finally seen the light!

According to the bet, which was suppose to be a life time agreement, doesn't his avi need to change? I'm just sayin', if he's a man of his word.

Your the one sucking his donkey Balls lol. I hate Flacco. He has made football in Baltimore HELL. Then to top it off, the Orioles have his brother in the minors, thats all we need...another Flacco. In the meantime, quit licking his ball SACK....JACK:chuckle:

Are we gonna go through this shite again TIMMAH, you'll just keep doing the elementary school saying the same thing back to the person who said it to you with ZERO level of imagination and creativity? Dang it, TIMMAH, I was hoping your tenured departure would give you some ammunition before you come in here and get shot down quicker than being in the red light district. But alas, it's not to be. But at least there will be the ole beat the shite of of an owl dog lover :troll:

Who chugs that....YOU? Yeah you told us last time, you like Mayonase or something you said. I just got pulled off my long suspension. I know its a party in the BURG, so dont forget your miracle whip lol. Drink:coffee:Up...haha.

TIMMAH, come on man. This stuff you've got going on is so 80's. Maybe you took one too many in the arse to realize the beating you took here before your ban was lifted. But keep bringing that weak shite and you'll be pwned in a matter of hours and you'll once again be nothing more than a boring :troll:

Even if he beats Ben, just once, he won't get rid of the B*tch label. He's like you, he'll always be someone's b*tch.

Im from Baltimore, so I am homo as they come.

Fixed it for you.

You're going to be the only one getting blasted, but I've heard you are so worn out you wouldn't feel it anyway. I guess that owl dog was bigger than thought.

My last name is LIMPER, thats why your girl keeps calling me. She needs a REAL WOODMAN!! I guess its a Baltimore thing!:popcorn:

And use you for what the door mat?

I am gonna own someone, Trailer Park style. Dont have me go Trailer Park up in here.:rofl:

The fact that you don't own your trailer park should be enough to know that you're never going to own anyone here at the Fever.

I love the new moderators. The last lone challenged me, I schooled him, and he banned me. I can take the heat, just expect to be BURNED, when you step in my kitchen to a debate.:hatsoff:

Someone please tell me how an uneducated drunk schools someone? You want to step in to a kitchen....:muhaha: :muhaha: Hey Buddha I found my next victim!

Tim Lumber
Yeah, the one slightly to the right and BEHIND you! :rofl:
I took the girl to the BONEYARD, she needed some LUMBER.

Buddha Bus

Whats that White stuff on his lips...its a MAN-ase. Its from a MAN, who used hiw HAND.

Judges?

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 12:49 AM

You mean you're right? :doh:

Pentheon

that song might be worse than being a ravens fan...

nm no its not, hell was I thinkin :noidea:

stlrtruck

So you took her to see a Steelers fan? Cause the only thing she's getting from you is two pumps and a case of herpes!

Tim Lumber
Yo Steeler TRuck, didnt I flatten your tires before. The ONLY BET I will give you...is I will take my dentures out and b*tch slap your*ss lol. Long time no talk fool.

Wallace108
01-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Your the one they call Miracle Whip LIPS. Your lips have a taste for miracle whip. Its like vitamins your lips need:rofl:

Come on, Timmah. Don't throw my own joke back at me. Come up with your own joke. I'd think you'd be pretty good at both receiving AND giving by now. :noidea:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:51 AM

Once again... THAT'S NOT A GIRL, DUMBF*CK!!! :doh:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Why do you Squeeler fans use VEHICLES as your names? I know you like to let gas, but Steeler Truck and Buddha Bus....I need to bring me some spike strips to this damn debate.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Come on, Timmah. Don't throw my own joke back at me. Come up with your own joke. I'd think you'd be pretty good at both receiving AND giving by now. :noidea:
Wheres Wallace?

MattsMe

Judges?

http://www.retardzone.com/uploads/2007/11/judges.jpg

Pentheon
Why do you Squeeler fans use VEHICLES as your names? I know you like to let gas, but Steeler Truck and Buddha Bus....I need to bring me some spike strips to this damn debate.

dont forget your tractor :thumbsup:

Buddha Bus
According to the bet, which was suppose to be a life time agreement, doesn't his avi need to change? I'm just sayin', if he's a man of his word.

Are we gonna go through this shite again TIMMAH, you'll just keep doing the elementary school saying the same thing back to the person who said it to you with ZERO level of imagination and creativity? Dang it, TIMMAH, I was hoping your tenured departure would give you some ammunition before you come in here and get shot down quicker than being in the red light district. But alas, it's not to be. But at least there will be the ole beat the shite of of an owl dog lover :troll:

TIMMAH, come on man. This stuff you've got going on is so 80's. Maybe you took one too many in the arse to realize the beating you took here before your ban was lifted. But keep bringing that weak shite and you'll be pwned in a matter of hours and you'll once again be nothing more than a boring :troll:

Even if he beats Ben, just once, he won't get rid of the B*tch label. He's like you, he'll always be someone's b*tch.

Fixed it for you.

You're going to be the only one getting blasted, but I've heard you are so worn out you wouldn't feel it anyway. I guess that owl dog was bigger than thought.

And use you for what the door mat?

The fact that you don't own your trailer park should be enough to know that you're never going to own anyone here at the Fever.

Someone please tell me how an uneducated drunk schools someone? You want to step in to a kitchen....:muhaha: :muhaha: Hey Buddha I found my next victim!

:muhaha::muhaha::muhaha::muhaha::muhaha:

Sorry, Truck. I guess you're going to need to wear the gear I bought you for Christmas to handle all the penises you're going to prepare for him. It's the only thing he eats.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:54 AM

This isn't a debate, butthuffer. This is a brutal, verbal gang raping in progress.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:55 AM
dont forget your tractor :thumbsup: My home has wheels also. But my home is bigger and badder than the girl vehicles you all ride.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:56 AM
Hey Squeelers....dont have me slap you drunks in the face with a pound of CHEESE!!

MattsMe
01-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Hey Squeelers....dont have me slap you drunks in the face with a pound of CHEESE!!

If you would just wash down there you wouldn't have so much cheese. It's not a hard concept to follow.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 12:57 AM
This isn't a debate, butthuffer. This is a brutal, verbal gang raping in progress.

Same ol Squeeler fans, you all get beat, and you are clueless like that bimbo Alicia Silverstone.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 12:58 AM

What? Steve's ball-cheese that is caked around your mouth?

Wallace108
01-26-2011, 12:59 AM

That's certainly better than what you slap your boyfriend in the face with. :doh:

Tim Lumber
If you would just wash down there you wouldn't have so much cheese. It's not a hard concept to follow.
Next sunday, I am going over my fathers. I am drinking beer, and eating alot of Cheese. I will mail you all a pund of cheese after you all lose the Super Bowl. Try not to bang your heads in the:banging: after the game:rofl:

Buddha Bus
Same ol Ravens, you all get beat by the Steelers, and you are clueless like that idiot John Harbaugh.

Fixed it for you! :thumbsup:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:00 AM
That's certainly better than what you slap your boyfriend in the face with. :doh: Green Bay is going to make you all eat THEIR cheese next sunday. Wallace now, eat up like a good lil b*tch:hatsoff:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Fixed it for you! :thumbsup:
I hate Harbaugh also. People in Baltimore were pissed they extended his contract. We all wanted Bill Cowher. It would be perfect for him to come back, and make you all his b*tch!!

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Yo Steeler TRuck, didnt I flatten your tires before. The ONLY BET I will give you...is I will take my dentures out and b*tch slap your*ss lol. Long time no talk fool.

Last time I checked you haven't schooled me EVER! Hell even in my sleep I could pwn you!

You probably wouldn't know how to use them.

Think of it this way LIMPER, even if the Steelers lose, the bottom line is it won't be your faggish purple thong wearing women from baltimore, it'll be a team with a rich history and a coaching foundation from Pittsburgh. Basically it's like getting beat by your own family because no one else could do it.

Same ol Squeeler fans, you all get beat, and you are clueless like that bimbo Alicia Silverstone.

This coming from a balti-wh0re fan who doesn't realize she's been pwned by the entire board in less than 30 minutes since posting. And now she's just asking to have it piled on because that's how she's use to taking it on a daily basis.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I hate Harbaugh and Flacco. I will say it...Flacco probally s*cks Harbaughs d*ck. That is probally why he is the starter!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:03 AM
I hate Harbaugh also. People in Baltimore were pissed they extended his contract. We all wanted Bill Cowher. It would be perfect for him to come back, and make you all his b*tch!!

Bill Cowher wouldn't even take a shit in Baltimore, assclown.

Wallace108
I will say it...Flacco probally s*cks Harbaughs d*ck.
We knew that already. They DO live in Baltimore. :noidea:

stlrtruck

Cowher in Baltimore, that's like saying you not living in a trailer. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! :rofl:

And isn't it sad that you've got to cheer for someone else to do a job that your team couldn't? tsk tsk tsk. Come on Timmah, damn I get better smack talk by dead people.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:04 AM
I get P*ssy, you get d*ck. I am MANS, man. Dont have me log off, and go bone my wife!!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:04 AM
I hate Harbaugh and Flacco. I will say it...Flacco probally s*cks Harbaughs d*ck while I watch and jerk off feverishly onto my owl-dog.

Fixed that one for you too. :thumbsup:

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:05 AM
He would sign here in a instance. He would love to make his old team SQUEEL one time.

stlrtruck
I heart Harbaugh and Flacco. I will say it...I s*cks Flacco and Harbaughs d*ck. That is probally why I can't get out of my trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, finally some honesty coming from the man! :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
Fixed that one for you too. :thumbsup: Your jerking off to that Buddha? Damn you do have a Mayonase addiction.

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 01:06 AM
He would sign here in a instance. He would love to make his old team SQUEEL one time.

what now you've got one on one communications with Bill Cowher like you did Bellyache when he couldn't coach the ratbirds out of a torn bag?

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:06 AM
I get P*ssy, you get d*ck. I am MANS, man. Dont have me log off, and go bone my wife!!

Who, STEVE? Please don't paint these mental pictures for me Timmay. I won't be able to sleep tonight or eat ever again.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Damn, finally some honesty coming from the man! :toofunny: Harbaugh told Flacco 'you wanna start in 2011? Then bend over b*tch, I just called Ben up"

We all know Ben is gay, so I guess he will be the one sticking it to Flacco...from his BACCO...oh!! Oh....hahahahahahha!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:07 AM
BenGay has Flacco's Bacco...haha.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:08 AM

I didn't think it was possible for you to get any dumber. My bad.

Wallace108
I am MANS, man.

Yeah, I'm sure you're quite popular with certain men. What's gotten in to you Limpber? You're actually speaking some truth tonight? :huh:

Pentheon

he speaks the truth...when he coached the steelers and they played the ravens he would wait till he got back to Pittsburgh to shit

true story

Tim Lumber
Who, STEVE? Please don't paint these mental pictures for me Timmay. I won't be able to sleep tonight or eat ever again.

My wife said, your a mans man, she wanted to get married after a free ride on my trailer prk bed. Maybe I should see if your girl wants a free ride. WAIT, you dont have a girl virgin boy.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:10 AM
I didn't think it was possible for you to get any dumber. My bad.
I might be DUMBER, but you are DUMBEST...you Jim Carrey looking crack licker.

Buddha Bus
he speaks the truth...when he coached the steelers and they played the ravens he would wait till he got back to Pittsburgh to shit

true story

Bill Cowher's turds are too good for Baltimore. See, I told you, Timmah.

Tim Lumber
Yeah, I'm sure you're quite popular with certain men. What's gotten in to you Limpber? You're actually speaking some truth tonight? :huh: Get that BenGay ointment out your *ss.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Bill Cowher's turds are too good for Baltimore. See, I told you, Timmah.
If our owner tried to sign Cowher, he would drop to his knees like a COWARD, that he is.

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Harbaugh told Flacco 'you wanna start in 2011? Then bend over b*tch, I just called Ben up"

We all know Ben is gay, so I guess he will be the one sticking it to Flacco...from his BACCO...oh!! Oh....hahahahahahha!

Damn Timmah, your smack talk has gotten worse since your departure from here like two years ago. As Buddha said, I didn't think it was possible but you've certainly proved us all wrong. Finally!

My wife said, your a mans man, he wanted to get married after a free ride on my trailer prk bed.

So many men in your life Timmah, you don't know where to start? Well you're already in b-wh0re, so you don't have to go far. Maybe try the ravens male cheerleader squad, I've heard there always looking for veterans.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:12 AM
If our owner tried to sign Cowher, he would drop to his knees like a COWARD, that he is.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

And the retard hits just keep coming!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:13 AM
My wife said, your a mans man, she wanted to get married after a free ride on my trailer prk bed. Maybe I should see if your girl wants a free ride. WAIT, you dont have a girl virgin boy.

Your wife IS a man's man. His name is Steve.

MACH1
01-26-2011, 01:14 AM
My last name is LUMBER, thats why young men keep calling me. When they needs a REAL WOMAN!! I guess its a Baltimore thing!:popcorn:

Fixed it.

How's your husband? Still a crackhead?

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Damn Timmah, your smack talk has gotten worse since your departure from here like two years ago. As Buddha said, I didn't think it was possible but you've certainly proved us all wrong. Finally!

So many men in your life Timmah, you don't know where to start? Well you're already in b-wh0re, so you don't have to go far. Maybe try the ravens male cheerleader squad, I've heard there always looking for veterans. I am NOT sipping on Old Crow tonight. I am taking Kava Kava, so I am feeling peaceful, but I still have more verbal skills then you. They call me a TOWTRUCK motherf*cker, your about to get TOWED b*tchboy. So open up a bag of popcorn:popcorn:

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Well Timmah I'd love to sit around here with the gang and pwn you for a few more hours but unlike you, I've actually got civilized responsibilities tomorrow. Why not do yourself a favor - log off for the night, go take care of your male cheerleader friends so they can go home too, then sit down at your kitchen table with your cigs, crow whiskey, and owl dog and see if you can come up with some original smack talk that will make me have to think of a comeback....I'm doubting you can't do it, but hell you've already proved us wrong once tonight just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Fixed it.

How's your husband? Still a crackhead?
LOL:chuckle: Look who just stepped in,. Its the Mach razor f*g. Long time no talk. Go eat some CHEESE!!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Well Timmah I'd love to sit around here with the gang and pwn you for a few more hours but unlike you, I've actually got civilized responsibilities tomorrow. Why not do yourself a favor - log off for the night, go take care of your male cheerleader friends so they can go home too, then sit down at your kitchen table with your cigs, crow whiskey, and owl dog and see if you can come up with some original smack talk that will make me have to think of a comeback....I'm doubting you can't do it, but hell you've already proved us wrong once tonight just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber!
What you actually have a job?

Wallace108
Get that BenGay ointment out your *ss.

Now why don't you take that 12-inch dildo out of YOUR ass? You really are making this too easy, Limpber. I'm getting bored already. :coffee:

stlrtruck
I am NOT sipping on Old Crow tonight. I am taking Kava Kava, so I am feeling peaceful, but I still have more verbal skills then you. They call me a TOWTRUCK motherf*cker, your about to get TOWED b*tchboy. So open up a bag of popcorn:popcorn:

Wow really that's the best you've got? Holy crap. Someone get me out of here, I'm skeered now...LIMP TIMMAH is called the tow truck.

NOT!

They only call you the tow truck because you tow the line so well for all the men in your life including Steve and the owl dog!

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Your wife IS a man's man. His name is Steve.
No but I will make your wife call me STEVE, after I tear her little *ss up. I will go Trailer Park on her. I am like a bed jumping jack.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Wow really that's the best you've got? Holy crap. Someone get me out of here, I'm skeered now...LIMP TIMMAH is called the tow truck.

NOT!

They only call you the tow truck because you tow the line so well for all the men in your life including Steve and the owl dog!
Step off my road before you get towed B*tch. I will tow your girl with my BIG RIG also.

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 01:18 AM
What you actually have a job?

Unlike your pretend writing assignments over the last several years, I'm actually a productive member of society which is more than I can say for you. I would say giving back to the organizations is good but when you're just giving back head, that's really not being productive on your end.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Now why don't you take that 12-inch dildo out of YOUR ass? You really are making this too easy, Limpber. I'm getting bored already. :coffee: Why dont you take it out your mouth! Dildo's dont squirt mayonase.

stlrtruck
Step off my road before you get towed B*tch. I will tow your girl with my BIG RIG also.

weak TIMMAH, damn please do better.

Boys, don't beat him up too bad, don't wanna run him off too soon since his return.

MACH1
Now why don't you take that 12-inch dildo out of YOUR ass? You really are making this too easy, Limpber. I'm getting bored already. :coffee:

Actually it's one of these he has crammed up his ass.

https://images.sextoysex.com/CNVLT/CNVLT-J747PR_1.JPG

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Unlike your pretend writing assignments over the last several years, I'm actually a productive member of society which is more than I can say for you. I would say giving back to the organizations is good but when you're just giving back head, that's really not being productive on your end.
You sound productive and professional. The Welfare line opens up at 8am, I recomend getting in line by 7am.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Actually it's one of these he has crammed up his ass.

https://images.sextoysex.com/CNVLT/CNVLT-J747PR_1.JPG
Your the one who walks like a Penguin. I wonder why? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:21 AM
I gotta go. No JOKE, my wife wants a quickie from a real man. Gotta go Trailer Park on her. I gotta log off. Talk to your girls tomorrow lol.

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Time to give my wife some LUMBER!! I am outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:23 AM
Unlike your pretend writing assignments over the last several years, I'm actually a productive member of society which is more than I can say for you.

Timmah "on assignment".

http://photos.demandstudios.com/184/114/fotolia_1729181_XS.jpg

Wallace108
01-26-2011, 01:24 AM
I gotta go. No JOKE, my wife wants a quickie from a real man

There's no point in even making a joke here ... you're doing it for me. :sofunny:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:25 AM

Big shock. Timmy turns tail and runs goo out of it. Goodbye moron! :wave:

MACH1
01-26-2011, 01:25 AM

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/GoSlash27/timlumber.jpg

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:26 AM
The Welfare line opens up at 8am, I recomend getting in line by 7am.

Because he has PLENTY of experience and knowledge in this particular area.

MACH1
01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9890/rainbowfag.jpg

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 01:31 AM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

yep... still funny as hell!

Shea
01-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Just logged on to check my messages but I have one of those headaches that takes up residence in one eye feeling like it's gonna pop out. Reading and the brightnest of the screen makes it worse.

BUT, I'll be back.

Nothing like watching the Timster make an ass of himself. Usually, that's just reserved to myself.

Nice to see someone else take it to another level where even I can laugh and be embarassed for someone else.

No offense of course to you Tim. (Actually that is a lie and bullshit on my part. You're a ****ing mess. :sofunny:)

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 01:32 AM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9890/rainbowfag.jpg

:rofl: thsi one here was my favorite.

Shea
01-26-2011, 01:35 AM
By the way another round of kudos to the mods here for having a sense of humor! :cheers:

In the past this clown would eventually have just been banned. Me thinks we can hold our own and don't need to have the ban hammer brought out prematurely as it always use to be.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:39 AM
I snuck up on Timmah and snapped this photo of he and his wife Steve in their natural habitat. Notice the red, swollen, road-wh0re ass on Timmy-boy!

http://www.dlisted.com/files/caption0202.jpg

Someone can photoshop this if they want. Wally, I'm looking at you!

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 01:41 AM
By the way another round of kudos to the mods here for having a sense of humor! :cheers:

In the past this clown would eventually have just been banned. Me thinks we can hold our own and don't need to have the ban hammer brought out prematurely as it always use to be.

I'll second that! :thumbsup: :drink:

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 02:22 AM
I gotta go. No JOKE, my wife wants a quickie from a real man. Gotta go Trailer Park on her.

Lumber getting ready to go "Trailer Park" on his "wife".

http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost/data/500/poopsheep.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
01-26-2011, 08:38 AM

is "blast furnace" , a metaphor for timmah's ass ? :noidea:

SteelersinCA
01-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Hey the window licker is back!!!!!!!!!

At least I'll have something to laugh at until the super bowl.

Timmy, HTG said you have a really big......clitoris.

vasteeler
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
man i cant believe i am late for the party

i kind of like having dim dumber around. its pretty entertaining watching someone humiliate themselves over and over again . the problem i have is where is his young man avatar? the clown lost a bet and if i am not mistaken the avatar was for life. so fool if you have any credibility( i know guys , i know) you will honor your bet and change your avatar

Tim Lumber
01-26-2011, 01:25 PM
man i cant believe i am late for the party

i kind of like having dim dumber around. its pretty entertaining watching someone humiliate themselves over and over again . the problem i have is where is his young man avatar? the clown lost a bet and if i am not mistaken the avatar was for life. so fool if you have any credibility( i know guys , i know) you will honor your bet and change your avatar
YOU were BORN LATE!! I have to go to work. I know most of you collect wellfare, and dont believe in working a job. Us here in Baltimore, go to work, we believe in earning our dollars, See you bee-acthes tonight.
Go to the grocery store, and buy some popcorn, cause my verbal skills will be poppin:popcorn:

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Go to the grocery store, and buy some popcorn, cause my ass cherry will be poppin:popcorn:

:huh:

:poop:

tony hipchest
01-26-2011, 01:45 PM
valentines day is still over 2 weeks away and tim is already handing out his busted chocholate covered cherry filled with the white creamy nugat.

so what are you doing for your owl-dog on valentines day, besides jerkin your pud to internet images of rex ryans feet? :jerkit:

steelerchad
01-26-2011, 02:01 PM

No. It was Ben the Raven Killer. That's what it really is. We own Flacco and the Ravens when it really counts. The only guys I really respect on your team now are Suggs and Rice.
As for the rest:
Ray-lost 2 steps. Hang em up.
Reed- Always hurt and disinterested. Call it quits.
Bouldin-Overpriced, mostly unproductive, dropped TD pass loser from Ariz.
TJ- Choked when it counted. TJ Taliban hates the Steelers and choked on his big chance.
Flacco- Annual choke job against Ben and the Steelers.
Harbs- Biggest Hypocrite in coaches. Whining little bitch when he loses.

stlrtruck
01-26-2011, 04:23 PM
YOU were BORN LATE!! I have to go to work. I know most of you collect wellfare, and dont believe in working a job. Us here in Baltimore, go to work, we believe in earning our dollars, See you bee-acthes tonight.
Go to the grocery store, and buy some popcorn, cause my verbal skills will be poppin:popcorn:

getting ready to work THE CORNER when the sun goes down doesn't constitute earning your dollars. Especially when you get pwned and pimped in here on a minute by minute basis.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 05:21 PM
YOU were BORN LATE!! I have to go to work. I know most of you collect wellfare, and dont believe in working a job. Us here in Baltimore, go to work, we believe in earning our dollars,

Yes, Timmah has a job as a Manhole Inspector for the Baltimore City Public Works. He really gets deep into his work and puts in as much overtime as possible. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do him... er... I mean it.

See you bee-acthes tonight.

In other words, Timmah has to dry hump his "Speak and Spell" for a few hours and try to come up with something funny to post. He'll continue "threatening" to unleash his "verbal skills" on us for the next 173 posts or so, never saying anything even remotely intentionally funny, before he finally deciphers all of the things we're saying about him, curls up in the fetal position in Joe Moko's asshole and is not heard from again for another 4 months.

Buddha Bus
01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Timmah's theme song.

XKE3dIrRIbg&feature=channel

Sorry... yet again... Wally. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
01-26-2011, 05:34 PM

YOUNG MAN!!! TIM LUMBER!!!

Tim Lumber
01-27-2011, 01:04 AM
Dino the Dinasaur, long time...no argument. Take that stupid*ss homemade pic down. I just got home, I will be on later, to school you drunk bastards. Stay tuned b*tches.

Buddha Bus
01-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Take that stupid*ss homemade pic down.

What... THIS picture that can be found by searching the name "Tim Lumber" in Google Images?

MACH1
01-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Why yes, it can be found by searching Tim Lumber

Tim Lumber

Tim Lumber
01-27-2011, 04:01 AM
You all created that gay *ss pic. I guess it proves who the real f*gs are? YOU ALL in shittsburgh. After all, the call you the squeelers...so squeel for me b*tches.

Tim Lumber
01-27-2011, 04:02 AM
Its 4am, and all you b*tches are sleeping already? Get a life losers. I come here to debate, and you all are snoozing already?

Tim Lumber
01-27-2011, 04:05 AM
I am right here...say something. C'mon b*tches, speak the f*ck up!! I will school you bastards so bad you dont even know. I am the damn writing god. I come here to make a peace offering, and you all bash me.
Important note. I forgot, I have Joe Flacco on my facebook friends list. He said "I'm the b*tch? Why is Ben bleeding all the time?" I told him, until you beat him, you will labeled like a loser Squeeler fan...a B*tch!! Goodnight drunks.

Tim Lumber
01-27-2011, 04:12 AM
F*ck you and your FAKE photos. You wanna battle, MAN UP, lets do this verbally. You all are KODAK cowards.

stlrtruck
01-27-2011, 07:20 AM
You all created that gay *ss pic. I guess it proves who the real f*gs are? YOU ALL in shittsburgh. After all, the call you the squeelers...so squeel for me b*tches.

You lost a bet, and according to the rules of that bet your avatar should still be that picture, but we'll let your lack of staying true to a bet you made slide by for now. So it just goes to prove you aren't a writer, and you suck at it too.

Its 4am, and all you b*tches are sleeping already? Get a life losers. I come here to debate, and you all are snoozing already?

Talk about get a life, damn Timmah the best thing you can do day in and day out is come to a STEELERS forum and try to impress upon us Steelers fans that you and your team are better. But bottom line, as always, is eventually the truth shall prevail. Tell me Timmah who won the games when it mattered most? Steelers! And who constantly schools you quicker than Steve slides in to you? Steelers Fans!

I am right here...say something. C'mon b*tches, speak the f*ck up!! I will school you bastards so bad you dont even know. I am the damn writing god. I come here to make a peace offering, and you all bash me.
Important note. I forgot, I have Joe Flacco on my facebook friends list. He said "I'm the b*tch? Why is Ben bleeding all the time?" I told him, until you beat him, you will labeled like a loser Squeeler fan...a B*tch!! Goodnight drunks.

I think you misunderstood Flacco. He said he was a b*tch, and you're no better.

F*ck you and your FAKE photos. You wanna battle, MAN UP, lets do this verbally. You all are KODAK cowards.

Ok, Timmah, I'll bite, just for the sake of humor. Show us your verbal (second grade) skillz, and I feel pretty confident that before kickoff on Feb 6, you'll be pwned 100% of the time.

So Timmah, collect your welfare checks, get your WIC grocery shopping done, pull up to the computer and get ready to receive again the beating you got 2 years ago. Matter of fact why not bring your owl dog so you'll have something other than a solid piece of plastic to consol you.

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Why yes, it can be found by searching Tim Lumber

Tim Lumber

STILL FUNNY!!! TIMM LUMBER YOUNG MAN GAY!!!

TIM LUMBER YOUNG MAN GAY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

vasteeler
01-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Its time to go Trailer Park!!

do you know of any other way:noidea:

steelax04
01-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Love all the image results for Tim Lumber

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=tim+lumber&wrapid=tlif129615098842010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1579&bih=990

stlrtruck
01-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Little Timmah had a rant
Learn to write was the reader's chant
But Timmah said, I don't have a brain, so I can't!

steelerdude15
01-27-2011, 04:51 PM

:rofl: I'll never forget that!

steelerdude15
01-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Looks like you guys have started an awesome party, too bad I was late. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 05:01 PM

So because you just got home from your shift at 7-11, decided to start drinking and posting on the internet at 4am, that means WE need to get lives? :rofl:

Ok Timmah. Some of us have real lives, like taking care of our kids and actual day jobs, that don't include rolling off the couch in a half drunken stupor only to wipe the cream of Joe Moko off our chins, then proceed to stumble to some minimum wage shit job (if you even have that left).

YOU get a life. Only jobless alcoholics and college kids with no future are up drinking and spouting off on the internet at 4am (on a fu.cking Wednesday evening no less). :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Only jobless alcoholics and college kids with no future are up drinking and spouting off on the internet at 4am (on a fu.cking Wednesday evening no less). :chuckle:

Uh oh, SCM. I think you just dissed Wally too! :doh: :chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-27-2011, 10:56 PM
:rofl:

Buddha Bus
01-27-2011, 11:53 PM

What a brain-dead f*ckin' white trash piece of shit you are. I called it last night to Wally in a PM. Same old Limp Timber tricks as usual. You hopped on around 1 am last night while he and I were here and made a quick drive-by post and logged back out before we could slap the dick out of your mouth.

3 hours later, you return after everyone has gotten tired of waiting for your water-headed ass to come back for your nightly verbal curb stomping, and talk a bunch of weak shit to absolutely NO ONE! You lurk around in the wee hours of the morning until you see all of your masters have logged out and gone to sleep and then want to pick a fight.

You are a complete subhuman waste of sperm. I really wish that coat hanger I mailed to your mom a couple of months ago would have been put to good use in a back-alley, extremely late-term abortion on your sorry c0ck chafed ass. The world would be a better place today.

Wallace108
01-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Only jobless alcoholics and college kids with no future are up drinking and spouting off on the internet at 4am (on a fu.cking Wednesday evening no less). :chuckle:

Uh oh, SCM. I think you just dissed Wally too! :doh: :chuckle:

HEY!!!! I'm not jobless. :noidea:

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 12:17 AM
HEY!!!! I'm not jobless. :noidea:

Yeah, but you are usually drunk and posting at 4am! :flap:

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 12:24 AM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1006/face-palm-life-homer-simpson-facepalm-fail-demotivational-poster-1277576990.jpg

Wallace108
01-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Yeah, but you are usually drunk and posting at 4am! :flap:

You'll notice that I didn't dispute that part. :sofunny:

Speaking of dispute, where the hell is Limpber? Waiting for us to sign off so he can attack while no one is here? I say we all just sign off and wait half an hour. Then we can sign back on and catch him by surprise ... just like his mom did that one time when he was with the goat. :doh:

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Speaking of dispute, where the hell is Limpber? Waiting for us to sign off so he can attack while no one is here? I say we all just sign off and wait half an hour. Then we can sign back on and catch him by surprise ... just like his mom did that one time when he was with the goat. :doh:

That wasn't a goat... that was his dad! :hehe:

EDIT: Ooops! Same thing. My bad.

tony hipchest
01-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Speaking of dispute, where the hell is Limpber? Waiting for us to sign off so he can attack while no one is here?:

no... i just got him banned for 20 of the 24 hours of the day around here. :wink02:

i keep a tight leash and that bitch LOVES it.

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 01:28 AM
no... i just got him banned for 20 of the 24 hours of the day around here. :wink02:

i keep a tight leash and that bitch LOVES it.

And here I thought Steve was the only person who had Dumber on a short, tight leash.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2301/2072421057_9f7dd46a82.jpg

Wallace108
01-28-2011, 01:32 AM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4973/1sfleatherdaddyandboy20.jpg

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 01:37 AM

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! Tim Lumber and his butt-buddy Joe Moko.

Tim Lumber.
Tim Lumber.
Tim Lumber.
Tim Lumber.

tony hipchest
01-28-2011, 01:37 AM
:rofl: :toofunny:

damn that was quick. i woulda never thought you could search the e-mail pics i sent u that fast.

good job! :thumbsup:

Deserei90
01-28-2011, 05:08 AM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4973/1sfleatherdaddyandboy20.jpgMacho Macho Mannnnnnnnnn, I got to be a Macho Man!!! Macho Macho Mannnnnn!!!:chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Macho Macho Mannnnnnnnnn, I got to be a Macho Man!!! Macho Macho Mannnnnn!!!:chuckle:

He's a Macho Man alright. Without the Macho part... and the Man part... except for the man part in his ass that is. :chuckle:

Deserei90
01-28-2011, 01:46 PM
He's a Macho Man alright. Without the Macho part... and the Man part... except for the man part in his ass that is. :chuckle::toofunny:

stlrtruck
01-29-2011, 06:03 PM
So it's been almost 2 days and Limp Timber has yet to make an appearance.

Let's take a poll (no Timmah that's not POLE as in the one's you smoke), what happen to Timmah:

A) His wife, Steve, found he was back online and took him to the shed for some 'correction'
B) He finally had a paycheck that wasn't garnished and he bought a 1/5th and got drunk and passed out and the owl dog got a hold of him
C) He got the pimp hand and he's restricted from the computer until he's got Steve's money

vasteeler
01-29-2011, 06:30 PM

Let's take a poll (no Timmah that's not POLE as in the one's you smoke), what happen to Timmah:

A) His wife, Steve, found he was back online and took him to the shed for some 'correction'
B) He finally had a paycheck that wasn't garnished and he bought a 1/5th and got drunk and passed out and the owl dog got a hold of him
C) He got the pimp hand and he's restricted from the computer until he's got Steve's money

with out a doubt......B

Buddha Bus
01-30-2011, 09:56 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This quiz is flawed. You left out the correct answer...

D) All of the above.

Stlrs4Life
01-30-2011, 11:41 AM
LOL! Well looky who's back! Welcome back Bitch boy. Oh, and by the way Dumber, come back to Steeler Nation, they miss you there also. You need to get your old Avatar back, that should have been a condition also.

Buddha Bus
01-30-2011, 11:49 AM
LOL! Well looky who's back! Welcome back Bitch boy. Oh, and by the way Dumber, come back to Steeler Nation, they miss you there also. You need to get your old Avatar back, that should have been a condition also.

You may be a little late to the party, Stlrs. He hasn't been back for a couple of days. He's a c0ck-smoking coward. I personally nominate this picture for his next avatar and think, when in reference to Timmah, it should going forward be referred to as an avatard.

Tim Lumber. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stlrs4Life
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
I agree, that would be a sweet avatar for him. Can we make this happen?

Buddha Bus
01-30-2011, 12:22 PM
I agree, that would be a sweet avatar for him. Can we make this happen?

AvaTARD... avaTARD!!!! :sofunny:

stlrtruck
01-30-2011, 07:23 PM

This quiz is flawed. You left out the correct answer...

D) All of the above.

By now, that might be an acceptable answer! :toofunny:

steelerdude15
01-30-2011, 10:09 PM

Buddha Bus
01-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Tim Lumber has a whole pen full of these things in the backyard of his trailer. Easy sexual prey. :chuckle:

we9_CdNPuJg

Wallace108
01-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Tim Lumber has a whole pen full of these things in the backyard of his trailer. Easy sexual prey. :chuckle:

we9_CdNPuJg

Naaaaay means naaaaaay!! :sofunny:

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 12:02 AM
I also found someone who can effectively debate Tim Lumber on his own intelligence level. Ladies and gentlemen.... I give you Batman on drugs.

e1dvSlvZLG8&feature=related

Timmah's in for 9 minutes and 10 seconds of pure ownage if he shows up tonight! :thumbsup:

Buddha Bus
02-01-2011, 03:38 PM
iS4UK7YY1_M

MACH1
02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Looks like timmah put the butthurt on his owl dog last night.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NubYojN1JwM/TNVpTipoizI/AAAAAAAACSs/b5jFPWltM6U/s400/ASPCA%2Bquarryville_before_3.jpg

mcg24
02-02-2011, 08:50 PM

http://freethinker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/troll1.jpg

stlrtruck
02-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Timmah makes his return to SF and get pwned...imagine that!

Bayz101
02-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Lmao. Seems like timmah was a little upset with his google picture popularity.

MACH1
02-02-2012, 11:27 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRPBjteHIbftH4h2iXEb7BZukpOH48K Zjm8Mut141srRVmAl7mozQU-3O0

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Yep, it's still funny.

Bayz101
02-02-2012, 11:33 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRPBjteHIbftH4h2iXEb7BZukpOH48K Zjm8Mut141srRVmAl7mozQU-3O0

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Yep, it's still funny.

Buddha Bus
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
I sure miss Timmah. He always had a way of making me feel better about myself much like a "Jerry Springer Show" guest. :sofunny:

That, and he had the super-power ability of making me piss myself laughing at his profound stupidity. Who needs Comedy Central when Timmy's around?:thumbsup:

IowaSteeler927
02-14-2012, 05:20 AM
"Roethlisberegers"?! HOLY MISPELLING BATMAN! I must say I haven't been on here long enough to know this Timmah character but reading through some of the older posts is some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time. Is he coming back? Or is he banned again? Seriously I love his kindergarten comebacks that make him look shit spewingly stupid.

Bayz101
09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/17/43/47/64/gisele11.jpg

And that, ladies and gentleman, proves that Brady is gay. So gay that she upgraded to Timmah.

Galax Steeler
09-23-2012, 08:27 AM
http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/17/43/47/64/gisele11.jpg

And that, ladies and gentleman, proves that Brady is gay. So gay that she upgraded to Timmah.

Ole Tim Dumber:sofunny: