PDA

View Full Version : Joey Harrington to cleveland

Ohio Steeler
04-30-2006, 10:48 AM
looks like the browns are working on getting Joey Harrington in a draft day trade, we could see it happen in the 5th round

so if they are working on this for real they must have not faith in Fyre as there #1 QB

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Harrington would be coming in to fight for the starting job, but ultimately I think Frye has the upper hand at this point.

clevestinks
04-30-2006, 11:47 AM
I thnik frye would win out also, and I dont think he is that good

Ohio Steeler
04-30-2006, 04:10 PM
well looks like the Browns have passed on him, meaning joey could be left with out a team

83-Steelers-43
04-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Link to Browns turning down Harrington deal: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2427730

SteelCityMan786
04-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Doesn't matter who the Clowns have at QB.

They'll still suck.

this is a proven fact

Stlrs4Life
04-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Browns | Team rejects trade for Harrington
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:58:35 -0700
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have rejected a trade for Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington. The Lions told David Dunn, Harrington's agent, that the team was going to try to trade him to the Browns. When the Browns called Harrington, the quarterback told them he did not want to come to Cleveland.

I posted this in the Blast Furnace also.

Ohio Steeler
05-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Browns | Team rejects trade for Harrington
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:58:35 -0700
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have rejected a trade for Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington. The Lions told David Dunn, Harrington's agent, that the team was going to try to trade him to the Browns. When the Browns called Harrington, the quarterback told them he did not want to come to Cleveland.

I posted this in the Blast Furnace also.

do you blame him

DiggetyDank
05-01-2006, 04:20 AM
At this rate, he'll be packing his bags for north of the border - I sure hope to hell he stays away from my team (Montreal Alouettes).

Harrington was coached by Jeff Tedford. Almost EVERY QB coached by this guy sucks. I wonder if Cal can even recruit QBs by this point. Dilfer isn't horrible, the jury's still out on Rodgersm and who knows how Carr plays when he's not flat on his back. Check out this trifecta, though:

Joey Harrington
Kyle Boller
Akili Smith (HAHAHAHA)

Volpe1564
05-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Joey is an Oregon boy and everyone out here just loves this guy. what do you expect from a bunch of morrons that root for a team that isnt even in their state(Seattle ChickenHawks). that kid is prolly the worst QB i have seen.....you know its bad when someone like that sez no he will not go to a team..LOL at this point i think they should call ol' Ryan Leaf up :smile:

Ohio Steeler
05-02-2006, 08:17 PM
At this rate, he'll be packing his bags for north of the border - I sure hope to hell he stays away from my team (Montreal Alouettes).

Harrington was coached by Jeff Tedford. Almost EVERY QB coached by this guy sucks. I wonder if Cal can even recruit QBs by this point. Dilfer isn't horrible, the jury's still out on Rodgersm and who knows how Carr plays when he's not flat on his back. Check out this trifecta, though:

Joey Harrington
Kyle Boller
Akili Smith (HAHAHAHA)

I really dont think you can put him in the same class as Akili Smith