PDA

View Full Version : World's Dumbest Interview

FanSince72
01-26-2011, 10:36 AM
I just watched an interview on ESPN's First Take between some talking head (female, didn't catch her name) and the noted football scholars, Warrick Dunn and Kordell Stewart.

The basic questions were a "Who's Better" type of thing between Ben and Rodgers.

The first question was about which one had a better "Football IQ" and both Dunn and Stewart said Aaron Rodgers because he plays in a West Coast offense and can make his reads quickly, can sense where the pressure is coming from and can spot the open receiver.

OK, fast forward to another question which dealt with who is more elusive. Both professor Dunn and professor Stewart said that Ben was because...

(wait for it)

he can see where the pressure is coming from and can find the open receiver.

*sigh*

There went five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

And it's only Wednesday.

sarahpalinhater
01-26-2011, 10:57 AM
I just watched an interview on ESPN's First Take between some talking head (female, didn't catch her name) and the noted football scholars, Warrick Dunn and Kordell Stewart.

The basic questions were a "Who's Better" type of thing between Ben and Rodgers.

The first question was about which one had a better "Football IQ" and both Dunn and Stewart said Aaron Rodgers because he plays in a West Coast offense and can make his reads quickly, can sense where the pressure is coming from and can spot the open receiver.

OK, fast forward to another question which dealt with who is more elusive. Both professor Dunn and professor Stewart said that Ben was because...

(wait for it)

he can see where the pressure is coming from and can find the open receiver.

*sigh*

And it's only Wednesday.

You obviously missed the best part of the show today where later on, Ben Watson and Viking DE Ray Edwards were asked questions. And the Lady asked Ray Edwards,,,which of all the players on the field would you most fear if you had to fight him..( Cause I guess Ray Edwards trained as a amature boxer )...and Edwards said
nobody! And when the Lady said, what about James Harrison, Ray replied,,," James is like 5ft, 11..( At best )...He's nothing. I could just LOOK at Harrison and make him Cry like a little Girl :toofunny:

Ray Edwards better count his blessings that he plays defense, and not offense. Cause I think we play the Vikes next season, don't we. ?

FanSince72
01-26-2011, 11:10 AM
You obviously missed the best part of the show today where later on, Ben Watson and Viking DE Ray Edwards were asked questions. And the Lady asked Ray Edwards,,,which of all the players on the field would you most fear if you had to fight him..( Cause I guess Ray Edwards trained as a amature boxer )...and Edwards said
nobody! And when the Lady said, what about James Harrison, Ray replied,,," James is like 5ft, 11..( At best )...He's nothing. I could just LOOK at Harrison and make him Cry like a little Girl :toofunny:

Ray Edwards better count his blessings that he plays defense, and not offense. Cause I think we play the Vikes next season, don't we. ?

LOL!

We don't play the Vikings next year.

But still, Edwards ought to hook up with Bart Scott and bust some rhymes about how he "Can't Wait" to meet Mr. Harrison.

But since the only way that could happen would be to meet us in the Super Bowl, Edwards could still possibly win a Grammy for "Best Comedy Album".

chacha
01-26-2011, 11:16 AM

that's so funny, I'm not working now so I'm watching all these lame shows, and I saw the same thing and I turned to my friend and said exactly the same thing! There went five minutes of my life I'll never get back.