PDA

View Full Version : More locker room material

BlitzburghRockCity
05-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey all.. alittle poll here to see if you guys want more "off topic" type threads in the locker room. You know, general chit chat about this and that, not related too football. This particular forum on SF isnt the busiest one on the site, and rightfully so because we're hear to talk football and our beloved black n gold. But I've got access to alot of cool articles, games, and general this and that, that can be posted up on here if you all want. If not, its all good too, but hey, in an effort to continue to help SF grow, we can help this particular forum on the site grow too.

ironcitychef
05-04-2005, 01:19 AM
I like the concentration on Steelers ball overall, but wouldn't mind it as it would direct new members as to a specific place for off topic stuff. So many other boards seem to balk at the idea that while here we may want to chat about music, the pope, or other topics non important to football(like the Browns). Plus since I spend so much time checking out this site, I'm behind on Entertainment news and such, so consider me in for it around 65-35%. Great idea anyway. Love new ideas.

clevestinks
05-04-2005, 02:17 PM
There are plenty of threads that are about our Steelers, something for everyone. I think with the Lockerroom you really get to know some of the other fans, by what they might be into, or how they feel about different topics. Plus nobody has to contribute if they choose not to. Its just more fun.

BB2W
05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Sometimes the Off-topic forums get carried away. I am here to talk about the Steelers, but if you guys want to talk about other stuff, go ahead.....I like it the way it is because we did use the off-topic forum, but not too much. That chit blows up sometimes!!! heated discussions..... and people start posting anything they come across on the net. Then the site is full of garbage. It would kinda bother me if someone had 2000+ posts, and well on there way to SF Living Legend status, but most of those posts were about model trains, coin collecting, and the Pope.

On the other hand.......Well, I don't know there has gotta be something good about it.

Really....I don't care.

HinesWard4Life8682
05-04-2005, 03:53 PM
i dont care ill talk about either

BlitzburghRockCity
05-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah, off topic can get out of hand when you start talking politics, religion and such, so if those ever come up, which I hope they dont, cuz they usually mean trouble.. we'll watch them just to make sure. But either way, we'll try posting up some other non football related posts here and see how it goes.. cant hurt right? and the more we keep filling up the forums w/ great threads, the more site grows. :cool: