PDA

View Full Version : Woodson's Prediction to Obama

ucsteve667
01-27-2011, 01:10 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/26/woodson-signs-jersey-for-obamas-visit/

Packerstud
01-27-2011, 01:14 AM
“See you at the White House . . . Go Packers!”

Gotta love it!

sarahpalinhater
01-27-2011, 01:16 AM

Gotta love it!

Well, considering we have a better defense. The best set of 3-4 LB's ever. The better running game. And the better passing game. And not to mention the vast experience of being in the Super Bowl, I would say yes :hatsoff:

SteelHaven
01-27-2011, 02:53 AM
I hope the Pack keep talking and the critics keep talking us down... I believe The whole "media thing" is playing in our favor. :helmet::steelersflag:

SacknificentStew56
01-27-2011, 02:59 AM

Gotta love it!

Gotta love Woodson's confidence. Hope he keeps his head on a swivel because Hines will be locked and loaded. Keep hope alive!!

SteelHaven
01-27-2011, 05:37 AM
Gotta love Woodson's confidence. Hope he keeps his head on a swivel because Hines will be locked and loaded. Keep hope alive!!

Woodson keeping his head up? he's not used to playing Hines :toofunny:

Steelthe#1dynasty
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
I hope the Pack keep talking and the critics keep talking us down... I believe The whole "media thing" is playing in our favor. :helmet::steelersflag:

I would agree 100%.. I like how the media is talking up the Packers. Our players are listening and will use the press as extra motivation. I hope Lebeau is in the meetings with Arians and the offense. Lebeau knows philosophically the strengths and weaknesses of the Packers defense. I understand that we practice against our defense on a regular basis but the young guys need to hear it from the horses mouth. Hopefully Arians is not too stubborn to collect as much data as possible.

TRH
01-27-2011, 01:34 PM
O'Bama was "all over our hog" during his run for the presidency in '08 when he wanted Rooney's help, while proclaiming "to be a big fan of the Steelers" ....this year he roots for the Bears and now won't even go to the SB, he says and pretty much just comments on the Packers . Big fan of ours huh?

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Its great, Woodson is going to like waiting in line, outside the gate...in hopes to meet the President...while the Steelers are INSIDE!

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 01:42 PM
They are a very confident bunch of guys...but the fact is, they are arrogant too. That championship Belt crap that Rodgers always does when he scores...and this one...

Preseason...dressing up like Cowboys cause they were heading to "Texas" for the Super Bowl...

http://host.madison.com/sports/football/professional/article_591641ee-c8cf-568f-b377-ce2c74231326.html

its not like the Packers are a bunch of "nice humble guys"

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Our players are listening and will use the press as extra motivation. .

Your guys need extra motivation to get up for a Super Bowl? Doesn't bode well for you then.

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 01:51 PM
They are a very confident bunch of guys...but the fact is, they are arrogant too. That championship Belt crap that Rodgers always does when he scores...and this one...

Preseason...dressing up like Cowboys cause they were heading to "Texas" for the Super Bowl...

http://host.madison.com/sports/football/professional/article_591641ee-c8cf-568f-b377-ce2c74231326.html

its not like the Packers are a bunch of "nice humble guys"

You take yourself too seriously. The Championship Belt thing is a tongue-in-cheek joke that started in practice. He tries to keep the team loose by not taking himself too seriously. Same thing with the cowboy gear. Lighten up, francis.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Your guys need extra motivation to get up for a Super Bowl? Doesn't bode well for you then.

:rolleyes:

No, they just love it when opposing players make stupid predictions like that. I mean, it's great that Woodson is confident and all, but you can tell that he doesn't have an "act like you've been there before" attitude. Which is fine I guess, unless they lose. Then he'll just look like an even bigger jackass.

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 01:58 PM
:rolleyes:

No, they just love it when opposing players make stupid predictions like that. I mean, it's great that Woodson is confident and all, but you can tell that he doesn't have an "act like you've been there before" attitude. Which is fine I guess, unless they lose. Then he'll just look like an even bigger jackass.

He actually has been there before.

Also, the signature was a good-nature jab at the President. Obama picked the Bears to beat the Packers last week, and said he would go to the Super Bowl if the Bears won. So Woodson said if Obama doesn't want to come see the Packers, then the Packers will come see him.

Again, quit taking yourselves too seriously. Talk about "act like you've been here before". Sheesh. What a tighly-wound bunch you are.

Sixburgher
01-27-2011, 02:01 PM
So Woodson thinks his team will win. I would hope so.

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
You take yourself too seriously. The Championship Belt thing is a tongue-in-cheek joke that started in practice. He tries to keep the team loose by not taking himself too seriously. Same thing with the cowboy gear. Lighten up, francis.

Oh, I take myself VERY Seriously...and I hope we snap both his arms and break his Spine In two so the only belt left in his life is the one holding him to the gurney when he gets dragged off the field a bloody beaten mess.

How you like that? Let me Introduce Myself...I'm Dino...

and this week...I HATE THE PACKERS!!!

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh, I take myself VERY Seriously...and I hope we snap both his arms and break his Spine In two so the only belt left in his life is the one holding him to the gurney when he gets dragged off the field a bloody beaten mess.

How you like that? Let me Introduce Myself...I'm Dino...

and this week...I HATE THE PACKERS!!!

You're probably a bit retarded. Get that looked at.

FanSince72
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM

Gotta love it!

24-21?

What, your defense isn't planning to score any points?

And for a team that brags about that defense, you're allowing for 21 points scored against you?

Doesn't seem all that confident to me.

Or at least not confident enough to warrant all that animated graphic crap anyway. But hey, who am I to criticize?

After all, the Packers have 14 Championships to their name.

Of course all but one of them came before Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and the one that came after that happened just before Braveheart won an Academy Award for Best Picture. So yeah, there's a whole lot for you guys to be gettin' all jiggy about and planning your trip to D.C. and all.

Never mind the fact that most of the guys who were on the Steelers last SB winning team (that was just two years ago, remember?) are still here and actually have some real-life history to draw from instead of the kind of history you get from a dusty old record book, but again, who am I to criticize?

So by all means keep noshing on that Limburger (or whatever that crap is you wear on your heads) and keep your chins up because I'll admit that once in a while fairy tales can come true...

...just not this time.

This time it's just business as usual for the Steelers. Get to the SB, beat the living shit out of the opponent and collect the trophy with your old boss' name on it.

Sorry, we Steeler-types don't deal with fairy tales.

We deal with reality.

SteelCityMom
He actually has been there before.

Also, the signature was a good-nature jab at the President. Obama picked the Bears to beat the Packers last week, and said he would go to the Super Bowl if the Bears won. So Woodson said if Obama doesn't want to come see the Packers, then the Packers will come see him.

Again, quit taking yourselves too seriously. Talk about "act like you've been here before". Sheesh. What a tighly-wound bunch you are.

Yes, I know why he said it. It's been mentioned in several stories.

You seem to be taking it seriously as well...or else you wouldn't feel the need to jump on here and defend him like he's your girlfriend or something.

Sorry we aren't "loose" enough for you. :chuckle: Sheesh. Talk about ego.

Dino 6 Rings

Oh yeah...I'm so retarded.

Exactly how do you get "being retarded" looked at?

I hope Harrison Rips the Ball out of Rodgers Arm and instead of running it back for a TD, Stops to SHOVE IT Down Aaron's throat and then carries his body to the endzone on his shoulder and spikes Rodgers down after the Refs rule it a Defensive Touchdown!

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Sorry we aren't "loose" enough for you. :chuckle: Sheesh. Talk about ego.

Well apparently your vaginas are pretty loose - you guys got a lot of sand in there.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 02:08 PM

You're probably a bit banned for being an asshat.

All you've done anyway is troll and make snide remarks. At least other Packer fans are here to talk football. You just want to make an ass of yourself. Go do that on your own board.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Well apparently your vaginas are pretty loose - you guys got a lot of sand in there.

Ass troll says what? :wave:

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 02:09 PM

Actually...We Got Stones!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 02:10 PM
oh...banned...dang it! I was just starting to have fun...guess I'll head back to the cave and wait for the next moron to try and climb the Smack Talk mountain.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 02:12 PM
oh...banned...dang it! I was just starting to have fun...

He's made himself look like enough of a jackass. If he was a Ratbird or Jets troll, I'd just send it to the Blast Furnace and toy with him for a while.

He's lucky I respect the Packers and most of their fans....at least enough to not let him make the rest of them look bad.

I guarantee he's one of those no life losers that will quickly make another account for himself just to show how big of an idiot he is again...so you may get another shot. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 02:14 PM
He's made himself look like enough of a jackass. If he was a Ratbird or Jets troll, I'd just send it to the Blast Furnace and toy with him for a while.

He's lucky I respect the Packers and most of their fans....at least enough to not let him make the rest of them look bad.

Ravens fans are the best to have smack talk with...especially since we always beat them when it matters most.

:)

just having fun on my lunch break...hope I wasn't really taken too seriously...although...I would love to see Harrison really jam a football down Aaron Rodgers throat and then carry him to the endzone and spike him for a Touchdown...I'd laugh for the rest of my life, every day...for hours and hours...

won't happen though...Silverback is tired of being fined.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Ravens fans are the best to have smack talk with...especially since we always beat them when it matters most.

just having fun on my lunch break...hope I wasn't really taken too seriously...although...I would love to see Harrison really jam a football down Aaron Rodgers throat and then carry him to the endzone and spike him for a Touchdown...I'd laugh for the rest of my life, every day...for hours and hours...

I know you weren't being too serious. He's the one that acted like he had something shoved up his ass at an early age by constantly trolling around and getting butt-hurt anytime someone would say even the slightest thing against the mighty Pack. I think his love for them goes waaaay beyond the love of the game.

His shtick just got a little old and redundant.

stb_steeler
01-27-2011, 02:26 PM
oh...banned...dang it! I was just starting to have fun...guess I'll head back to the cave and wait for the next moron to try and climb the Smack Talk mountain.

Im sure you will get another shot....the weeks not over yet!!!:coffee:

Steelthe#1dynasty
01-27-2011, 02:38 PM

HAHA... I got news for you that we thrive on the underdog role. Just keep on hating and you'll find out next week. You have no idea what is in store for GB. We are going to whip your @ss!

Steelthe#1dynasty
01-27-2011, 02:42 PM
"Again, quit taking yourselves too seriously. Talk about "act like you've been here before". Sheesh. What a tighly-wound bunch you are."

So you are a GB fan but not from GB. Fair-weather fan I presume! I can't wait to secure #7 for our trophy case!

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Were not taking any shots at you guys. I think it is directed toward the Bears cause Obama is a fan of them.

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Were not taking any shots at you guys. I think it is directed toward the Bears cause Obama is a fan of them.

Oh, I know lol. Obama is such a bandwagon fan though. :chuckle: (I know big surprise).

He was supposedly rooting for the Steelers in '08 as well...then rooting for the Jets this year. :sofunny:

http://myteamrivals.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5513d181b8834010536e67204970b-800wi

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWxuZg5q_T7ku8S7_nEVq9tmGjddETj nre9f7PGT8AR98jB5_0rA&t=1

Just part of his shtick.

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 03:12 PM
You have to know how much we hate the Bears. I like your team though just hope we can beat you guys. Please dont take any Packer fans comments of smack toward your team personal.

43Hitman
01-27-2011, 03:23 PM
You have to know how much we hate the Bears. I like your team though just hope we can beat you guys. Please dont take any Packer fans comments of smack toward your team personal.

Not at all man, you guys have been handling yourselves in very respectful manner for a football forum. Occasionally you're going to get an asshat trying to stir shit up, but that happens with both teams' fans.

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 04:04 PM
I worry about James Harrison making plays. I hope this is a clean injury free game and we can protect Rodgers. If we give him time he can win us this game but if we don't then were in trouble. Big Ben passed for over 500 yards on us last year. I hope we can stop him this year. Both teams are different then last year though.

43Hitman
01-27-2011, 04:10 PM
I worry about James Harrison making plays. I hope this is a clean injury free game and we can protect Rodgers. If we give him time he can win us this game but if we don't then were in trouble. Big Ben passed for over 500 yards on us last year. I hope we can stop him this year. Both teams are different then last year though.

While its legit to worry about James, I think the real mismatch is going to be Woodley on your RT. Most team double James, and rightfully so, but in doing so it leaves Woodley one on one with either a tackle, te, or hb and none of those scenarios are good for the Pack. Woodley is the fastest player in NFL post season history to get 10 sacks. Thats better than LT, Reggie White, and Dwight Freeney.

sacredgrooves
01-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Obama is not Steelers, Packers or even Bears material. He should be a Seattle (or insert other limp wristed team here) fan.

InTheShadowofLambeau
01-27-2011, 09:01 PM

Remember Jim Rome's old forum? They had a bunch of knob gobblers who referred to themselves as the "Troll Train". They'd go from one team forum to the next with the express intention of "taking it down". They came to one Packers forum and started dropping their little turdlets of wisdom...without the desired results.

Two weeks later, we formed our own little posse. Within a week, Rome removed the forum. Never underestimate the "will to destroy" of a rather large band of angry Packers fans.

That forum was a complete and utter cesspool and we justified our actions as a public service. Since that day, the world has become a better place and we've become model citizens....and the restraining orders have been lifted. :chuckle: