PDA

View Full Version : What Packers Fans Are Saying

SteelerEmpire
01-27-2011, 12:51 PM
2" links...

Quotes: "Well were bound to face a rapist at QB in the SB..."

"Who do you guys want to face? I say Pitt, I want revenge for last year"

"I hope the Packers are ready for a street brawl and dont get sucked up in the glitz, lights and cameras. The Steelers will come in there looking to smack the Packers hard in the mouth, with blatant cheapshots and late hits. Its the game they play, and I hope the Packers are ready for it. "

"I didnt want to face the Jets, they shut us down. Last year the Steelers barely stopped us."

LINK 1: http://www.packerforum.com/f8/official-game-day-thread-super-bowl-xlv-packers-vs-steelers-2-6-a-26477.html

LINK 2: http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=19498&st=10

steelax04
01-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Did you expect something different?

FanSince72
01-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Glitz, lights and cameras?

The Steelers?

Cheap shots?

How 'bout a showboating nose tackle who thinks he's a major appliance? Or how 'bout a QB who says I've always dreamed about this; it's what I've always wanted; I hope I can make the best of it and who straps on a "Championship Belt" after he throws a good pass?

Smack goes both ways, you know.

4xSBChamps
01-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Glitz, lights and cameras?

The Steelers?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/movies/CheechandChong.jpg

"... meng... I tink dey got some bad-cheeze, you-know???"

pete74
01-27-2011, 01:12 PM
it didnt matter if they played us, baltimore or the jets there going to lose. they have a really good defense but those 3 teams are strictly smash mouth and there way to physical for any nfc team.

SteelerEmpire
01-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Yea. That last game was WITHOUT Troy... this time...let's rock.

stb_steeler
01-27-2011, 01:55 PM
"I didnt want to face the Jets, they shut us down. Last year the Steelers barely stopped us."
LoL...thats funny i dont care who u are!......they couldnt stop Ben on the last play either nucklehead!. That was last year!. If they didnt want to face the Jets, well then your in for a surprise then.

zulater
01-27-2011, 02:03 PM
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=852325

Hey Packer fans. looks like you got a team's worth of rapists.

Mavajo
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM

Yeah, that's the same thing.

Can't wait till the Packers crush your hopes and dreams in two weeks. What a pathetic lot you got around here. There is an NFL outside of Pittsburgh.

stb_steeler
01-27-2011, 02:06 PM

C'mon zulater....u know thats different. Its not the same......Dont ya just love how opposing fans come here and gripe on Ben. They dont even know whats goin on with their own team.....:rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
There is an NFL outside of Pittsburgh.

Yes...I call that "and everyone else"

Sixburgher
01-27-2011, 02:10 PM
Can't wait till the Packers crush your hopes and dreams in two weeks. What a pathetic lot you got around here. There is an NFL outside of Pittsburgh.

Just after I was giving the Packers fans credit for being classy, a complete asshat like yourself turns up. I'm sure when your team goes down in a week and a half, it'll be because of the refs, right?

Never mind. Good riddance.

zulater
01-27-2011, 02:13 PM

The only difference I can see is the Packer players had home field advantage and the cops ran interference for them.

Not saying they did it, but the fact is that there were multiple young ladies who decided to go through the proccess of filing a police report and subject themselves to a physical examination.

stb_steeler
01-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Looks like the same thing to me....Wonder why this hasnt hit big media yet? Oh thats right its not Ben, sorry i forgot!

zulater
01-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Looks like the same thing to me....Wonder why this hasnt hit big media yet? Oh thats right its not Ben, sorry i forgot!

Because it was done the right way in Wisc. with the rights of all involved parties being considered before going public with the results of the investigation.

The truth is if the DA and GBI had done their job properly in Ga. Ben's situation would have been dismissed without prejudice within a week of the accusation.

Steelthe#1dynasty
01-27-2011, 02:46 PM

You are completely pathetic! Sorry, I don't play nice. I'm actually from the city I cheer for. Can't wait for you to hit the road!

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Guys I apologize as a Packer fan about that guy. Were not really like that. I know it will get heated because were playing each other.

Steelthe#1dynasty
01-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Guys I apologize as a Packer fan about that guy. Were not really like that. I know it will get heated because were playing each other.

I've read some of your posts and you've been very classy about the debate. In general, it's OK to have discussions and disagree with your fellow football fans.. But don't act like a total douche bag on another team's message board!

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 03:00 PM

No need to apologize for him. Every teams fans has it's bad apples. You guys have been overall a classy bunch. I don't expect everything to be lovey dovey or anything, but love that fact that pretty much every one of you that has come to visit us on the board has kept any smack talk football related. :thumbsup:

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I've read some of your posts and you've been very classy about the debate. In general, it's OK to have discussions and disagree with your fellow football fans.. But don't act like a total douche bag on another team's message board!

I know there will be smack talk. I just hope we are classy toward you guys and not jerks. I hope we have respect for you guys as well.

caseydog
01-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Just after I was giving the Packers fans credit for being classy, a complete asshat like yourself turns up. I'm sure when your team goes down in a week and a half, it'll be because of the refs, right?

Never mind. Good riddance.

Man, there is NO WAY I would go onto another team's fan forum and trash their team. That is just sooooooo low class.

CD

steelerdave1969
01-27-2011, 03:38 PM
I think everyone here knows that the Packers have a very potent passing
offense and their defense has played very well this season
also. I dont see the Packers being soft like some may think because they have
a great Defensive Coordinator as well. This will be a great game and I
dont see any way around another game like last season's was.
That would be an awesome super bowl either way
around. But I think the Packers will miss a Running Game in this one and will have No Choice but Pass 90% of the time and that scares me a little with
their potent QB and WR's. But I also know that the Steelers are
1 hit away from putting Aaron Rodgers on the Bench 4 the game with his known
Concussion Problems. I hope it doesnt come down to winning the game with him on the bench . . it just wouldnt be the same. I think this Super Bowl has a very good chance of being what everyone thought the Seahawks and Steelers should of been.:tt02:

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
He could have been a Ravens or Bears fan posing as a Packer fan. You know thats both our teams biggest rivals.

PackAttack
01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
If he's talking trash like that there's really only 1 reason, he's worried.

There was a lot of it from Bears fans last week.

Besides, Ben isn't the one in the league that faced such allegations.
Mark Chmura anyone?
And Underwood, who is currently playing.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/95693179.html

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 04:39 PM
He could have been a Ravens or Bears fan posing as a Packer fan. You know thats both our teams biggest rivals.

You hate the Ravens too?

Just when I thought I couldn't have any more respect for the Packers and their fans...you go and say something like this. Brings a little tear of joy to my eyes. :chuckle:

I wish I could say I hate the Bears too, but I just hate Cutler lol. I never had anything really against any of the NFC North teams until Cutler went to the Bears and Favre had to keep the drama going with the Vikings...but I totally understand the pure hatred for a long time division rival.

1Ferrari
01-27-2011, 04:43 PM
You hate the Ravens too?

Just when I thought I couldn't have any more respect for the Packers and their fans...you go and say something like this. Brings a little tear of joy to my eyes. :chuckle:

I wish I could say I hate the Bears too, but I just hate Cutler lol. I never had anything really against any of the NFC North teams until Cutler went to the Bears and Favre had to keep the drama going with the Vikings...but I totally understand the pure hatred for a long time division rival.

Im pretty sure hes saying the Ravens are our rivals and the Bears are theirs.

Either way I like what Im hearing from packers fans. Theyre the first group of people with any kind of thought process in comparing Two teams. Not just "We're the best team of all time and we're going to destroy the steelers. Then our coach is going to go sniff some hookers feet till he passes out"

43Hitman
01-27-2011, 04:45 PM

Either way I like what Im hearing from packers fans. Theyre the first group of people with any kind of thought process in comparing Two teams. Not just "We're the best team of all time and we're going to destroy the steelers. Then our coach is going to go sniff some hookers feet till he passes out"

:chuckle: Welcome to the boards. :tt:

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 04:45 PM

Oh lol...durrr.

A girl can dream though right? :chuckle:

Agree though, Packers fans have been right up there with the Saints fans that visited earlier in the year. The Tampa fans were pretty cool too for the most part. I doubt most of them would have been this nice (so far) before the SB though lol.

43Hitman
01-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Me either.

ETL
01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKN1-w-8pM

This is funny, I don't care who you are. Ben as Will Farrell made me fall out of my chair.

StainlessStill
01-27-2011, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKN1-w-8pM

This is funny, I don't care who you are. Ben as Will Farrell made me fall out of my chair.

Roethlisberger is a CARBON copy of Farrell. Hilarious. Watch him in ELF or Ricky Bobby. I'm getting ready for him to take some snaps, lmao.

InTheShadowofLambeau
01-27-2011, 08:22 PM
The only difference I can see is the Packer players had home field advantage and the cops ran interference for them.

Not saying they did it, but the fact is that there were multiple young ladies who decided to go through the proccess of filing a police report and subject themselves to a physical examination.

Hi guys, what you're not hearing is that charges were never brought...period. Why??? You ask?? Because the females in question were hookers from Milwaukee...slumming for johns in Wisconsin Dells (approximately 2 hours northwest of Milwaukee and 3 hours southwest of Green Bay).

Since there were 'charges made' (apparently Underwood refused to pay the hooker) the cops had to investigate and once they got past all of the a/k/a's that these women used as ID, and they found out exactly who they were dealing with here ... well, you can figure the rest out.

Still and the same... professional athletes put themselves in these situations because they figure they can. They're young, horny and have wayyyyy too much money, and consequently end up having these types of accusations made against them in nearly EVERY NFL city or whatever city they hang out in. The rules of society do not apply to them because God gave them the ability to run faster or jump higher than the rest of us.

THAT is why I've never been a fan of any individual professional athlete...most times, I've felt that they haven't earned my respect as man...sure he can catch or throw a ball...but THAT says nothing about their character. Since I don't know any pro athletes well enough to care ... I'll like them just fine as long as they do what they're paid millions to do. What they say or do off of the field...I don't care.

zulater
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi guys, what you're not hearing is that charges were never brought...period. Why??? You ask?? Because the females in question were hookers from Milwaukee...slumming for johns in Wisconsin Dells (approximately 2 hours northwest of Milwaukee and 3 hours southwest of Green Bay).

Since there were 'charges made' (apparently Underwood refused to pay the hooker) the cops had to investigate and once they got past all of the a/k/a's that these women used as ID, and they found out exactly who they were dealing with here ... well, you can figure the rest out.

Still and the same... professional athletes put themselves in these situations because they figure they can. They're young, horny and have wayyyyy too much money, and consequently end up having these types of accusations made against them in nearly EVERY NFL city or whatever city they hang out in. The rules of society do not apply to them because God gave them the ability to run faster or jump higher than the rest of us.

THAT is why I've never been a fan of any individual professional athlete...most times, I've felt that they haven't earned my respect as man...sure he can catch or throw a ball...but THAT says nothing about their character. Since I don't know any pro athletes well enough to care ... I'll like them just fine as long as they do what they're paid millions to do. What they say or do off of the field...I don't care.

I guess you missed the part where charges were never brought against Big Ben, period? And the fact is sorority girls often lie about rape when they feel ashamed about their actions after the fact. As in the case with your Packers Ben's accuser significantly altered her story 3 times in 48 hours.

And besides hookers are actually raped quite often. Obviously it's not easy to prosecute, but just because they were working girls doesn't mean the allegations couldn't have been true. ( not saying they were)

InTheShadowofLambeau
01-27-2011, 09:21 PM
I guess you missed the part where charges were never brought against Big Ben, period? And the fact is sorority girls often lie about rape when they feel ashamed about their actions after the fact. As in the case with your Packers Ben's accuser significantly altered her story 3 times in 48 hours.

And besides hookers are actually raped quite often. Obviously it's not easy to prosecute, but just because they were working girls doesn't mean the allegations couldn't have been true. ( not saying they were)

I didn't miss that part, zulater. The general theme of my post is that professional athletes bring these charges against them onto themselves by knowingly being in the wrong place. Let's face it, "temptation" was defined a long time ago and its name is "woman". These guys just bring on their own problems...all of them...when issues like this arise.

Remember James Lofton? James is the closest I've EVER come to being a fan of an individual player. Helluva man...intelligent, gifted--VERY GIFTED - STUNNING wife...well... he frequented an establishment in Green Bay back in the late 70's and I had the pleasure of meeting him and several Packers players at that place. We'd buy beers back and forth, talk stupid, have fun -- the main rule was that football was off limits. These guys just wanted to have some fun. Fair enough.

Well, as is always the case, the women would be hosin' around ... athlete groupies if you will ... and James sort of fell into the trap of a woman who, with her friend, would come down to GB from the upper peninsula of Michigan (that's what is known as a "Yooper")...a good three hour drive (for ****tails?? Yeah...right). Anyway, she claimed that Lofton accosted her in a stairwell at the bar. If anything happened in that stairwell, I can promise you that it was not initiated by James. In any case, Lofton was unceremoniously given the bum's rush out of Green Bay, on a horse-crap charge by a white woman against a black man. Times were very much different then ... so ... do I think that Ben is an innocent victim? No...I don't ... he like James allowed himself to be put in that position. ...and yes...I'll always admire Lofton...not for his skill and the happy moments he gave us at Lambeau in his Hall of Fame career, but because he was a gentleman...a true 'good guy'...an otherwise intelligent guy who let himself be hoodwinked by a pretty face.

In short, doesn't matter if they were innocent or guilty...they allowed themselves to be in that position.

FanSince72
01-27-2011, 09:46 PM
And what has ANY of this to do with playing football?

GBpack2010
01-27-2011, 11:05 PM
I think our defense will win us this game. I mean the most points we gave up the whole year was 31 points to the Patriots. I know we don't have as good of a defense as you guys have but it's close and our offense I think we have the edge but that is in the passing game. Your running game is way better then ours.

BGSU A Dub
01-28-2011, 04:57 AM
A Packers fan that I work with was saying he hoped the Steelers won (this was last Thursday) so that the Packers could cream the crap out of Ben. He got what he wanted but I don't think he realized what he really asked for. The kicker was he didn't even know the Steelers and Packers played last year. Some fan. That bandwagon must be getting heavy over there.