PDA

View Full Version : The Big Legursky

cloppbeast
01-27-2011, 10:36 PM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii39/deadscotty/tumblr.jpg

cloppbeast
01-27-2011, 10:37 PM
We'll have 1 starting linemen from last season, and only 2 from the beginning of the season.

Says a lot about the new o-line coach.

mcg24
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
We'll have 1 starting linemen from last season, and only 2 from the beginning of the season.

Yes, the O-line coach should be on the field to prevent injuries at all times!

mizzouristeeler
01-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Music by Styx LMAO!!!!

ricardisimo
01-28-2011, 01:38 AM
The Dude abides.

MikeHaullace
01-28-2011, 01:45 AM
The Dude abides.

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

SteelKnight
01-28-2011, 01:49 AM

Love Kugs. I was hoping he would make Starks and Colon better but we don't know.

MikeHaullace
01-28-2011, 01:54 AM
I think when it comes down to it, Legursky is going to do do just fine.

He'll screw up here and there.. Maybe another bad snap or a couple missed assignments... But nothing this talent-pool can't rally around. They have the best other-side-of-the-ball in football.

In fact, I am going to guarantee the victory. Plain and simple.

Nowhere. No how. No way. Does Pittsburgh not rally around Pouncey and Smith and bring this one (to the proverbial) home.

It's going to be a fun one, folks. One more 60-minute step on that stairway to 7. Pouncey not playing will guarantee a Steelers win. Just sayin'.

And how can you not like Doug Legursky? Come on, people. If there's *anyone* on the Steelers team right now with more of a Yinzer name than Doug Legursky, point 'em out because I don't know of it. You can take that dahn-tahn.

(Disclaimer: The above guarantee is for novelty purposes only.) :peace:

El Nino
01-28-2011, 02:17 AM
im sure if he's getting most of the center reps in practice we won't see any of those mishandled snaps in the sb. i hope

MikeHaullace
01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
im sure if he's getting most of the center reps in practice we won't see any of those mishandled snaps in the sb. i hope

You're probably right on.

I have faith in Doug. He's a professional. The Steelers don't really like holding on to *too many* bad players. Outside of his snapping gaffes, he really didn't do too bad. He certainly didn't lose the game.

He will be more prepared this go-around for sure.

SteelKnight
01-28-2011, 03:05 AM
I think when it comes down to it, Legursky is going to do do just fine.

IDK...It is not the same as when the center of the pocket is solid. It hurts everyone because when a tackle does a phonebooth, if the center of the pocket is destroyed and the QB can't simply step up and let the defender go beyond him, it just looks like the tackle got beat. This used to happen all the time with Hartwig. Now often you still see Adams and Scott pushing defenders beyond but Ben can step up.

We'll see. I didn't like Legursky in the preseason games.

I think Ben will just have to go back to running for his life.

SteelCityMom
01-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Yes, the O-line coach should be on the field to prevent injuries at all times!

He was saying it as a compliment lol.

acidburn517
01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
They're showing the big legursky now on the pep rally live stream:

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Steelers-Super-Bowl-XLV-Pep-Rally/9e0939e4-ac2c-49dd-b3f2-ce8b0e7943cd

harrison'samonster
01-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Legursky's going to go after the Packers like they soiled his rug, the one that really tied the room together.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Legursky's going to go after the Packers like they soiled his rug, the one that really tied the room together.

Or CUT OFF THEIR JOHNSONS!!

El Nino
01-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Or CUT OFF THEIR JOHNSONS!!

or like somebody ****ed with the jesus