PDA

View Full Version : Harrington says no to Browns!

Stlrs4Life
04-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Browns | Team rejects trade for Harrington
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:58:35 -0700
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have rejected a trade for Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington. The Lions told David Dunn, Harrington's agent, that the team was going to try to trade him to the Browns. When the Browns called Harrington, the quarterback told them he did not want to come to Cleveland.

j-dawg
04-30-2006, 05:26 PM
good for him... he needs to go somewhere he'll be needed... i heard there's a good flag football team out here looking for a QB.... i'd say maybe the arena league team ... but i think the Avengers aren't interested...

bengalsfan21
04-30-2006, 05:30 PM
good for him... he's needs to go somewhere he'll be needed... i heard there's a good flag football team out here looking for a QB.... i'd say maybe the arena league team ... but i think the Avengers aren't interested...

I think all you Browns fans said Dilfer was the answer to everything :blah: and now it is Frye :dang:

j-dawg
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
yep, bengalsfan21... every time you post i can't help but laugh... :sofunny:

"all you browns fans" ...

i never said Dilfer was the answer, i said he would be a good mentor for Frye...

and yes, Frye will be able to compete... he's already shown he can...

:sign09:

bengalsfan21
04-30-2006, 08:42 PM
A browns fan saying the Bengals suck :sofunny: were you a fan during the 1.0 reign or did you jump on the expansion 1.1 sack? by the way how is the expansion team working out?

j-dawg
04-30-2006, 09:51 PM
A browns fan saying the Bengals suck :sofunny: were you a fan during the 1.0 reign or did you jump on the expansion 1.1 sack? by the way how is the expansion team working out?

that's how the bungals seasons going to start...

a win against the chiefs (1.0)

followed by a loss to the browns (1.1)

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

p.s. the sign says "bungals" suck. :sign09:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Imagine that, not wanting to go to cleveland :laughing:

Harrington has already been on a losing team for so long he's ready to win, even if it means being on the sidelines..

Ohio Steeler
05-01-2006, 04:28 AM
guys ask your self do you blame him for not wanting to play in a town that smells like piss and the people are as stupid as a box of rocks. It shows he has some brains

DiggetyDank
05-01-2006, 04:36 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: at a Bengals fan arguing with Browns fan at the beginning of this thread. Now that's some shit talking.

clevestinks
05-01-2006, 05:04 AM
yep, bengalsfan21... every time you post i can't help but laugh... :sofunny:

"all you browns fans" ...

i never said Dilfer was the answer, i said he would be a good mentor for Frye...

and yes, Frye will be able to compete... he's already shown he can...

:sign09:
I`m not so sure that he has shown anything yet, but your right about Harrington and flag football! LOL rep points to you

j-dawg
05-01-2006, 11:24 AM
guys ask your self do you blame him for not wanting to play in a town that smells like piss and the people are as stupid as a box of rocks. It shows he has some brains

my family lives in cleveland, and i know they wouldn't post ridiculous accusations that an entire region is no more intelligent than a "box of rocks" ....

i suppose you're still in third grade.

as far as the place smelling like piss... i think you've got columbus and cleveland confused... you'd think a third grader would know that...

RoethlisBURGHer
05-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Harrington has it in his mind that he actually is a starter in the league.He doesn't wanna sit third string behind Frye and Dilfer in Cleveland.What team he thinks wants him to start for them,I don't know.

clevestinks
05-01-2006, 03:03 PM
This is a true story...
The browns called me yesterday to play qb, they mad a generous offer, but I turned them down. I couldn`t do it. There is no way I want that Fat Slob big dawg rooting for me.

jencsman
09-02-2006, 02:38 PM
I think all you Browns fans said Dilfer was the answer to everything :blah: and now it is Frye :dang:

Most people didn't even know who Big Ben was before he was starting for the Steelers. He played for a MAC team for Christ's sake. Some of the best quarterbacks in history were nobodies or came from small schools. Take Steve Young for example. He started out in Tampa Bay and was horrible then went to the 49ers and replaced Joe Montana and became a legend.

You can say what you want but the Bengals were HORRIBLE for well over a decade. Carson turned it around. They gradually picked up some good players and eventually they had a team. All it takes is a leader, some one the team has faith in.

Is Charlie Frye the answer? Probably not. BUT, the Browns have made progress. Willie McGinest, Braylon Edwards, Reuben Droughns, Joe Jurevicius, Kellen Winslow, LeCharles Bentley. Give them some time. The team is still relatively young.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2006, 03:17 PM
How on earth do these old threads get dug up by people who werent even posting here when they were last active?

Jencsman - the person you are replying to hasn't posted on this forum for months.

NM

j-dawg
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
hehehe.. was fun to revisit though...

clevestinks
09-02-2006, 04:21 PM
sad! Very sad~!

Tankus_Maximus
09-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Gotta admit though....The Browns are improved.