PDA

View Full Version : Say if this happened, who would you cheer for?

El Nino
01-28-2011, 04:41 PM
If the super bowl was New England* vs Dallas

just curious lol

43Hitman
01-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I'd have to go with Dallas, ONLY because my son's godfather is a Dallas fan and he cheered on the Steelers in their last bowl.

stlrtruck
01-28-2011, 04:58 PM
pull the trigger. I'd probably tell my wife, "It's a good weekend to do a lot of house repairs, go shopping, something, anything other than watch that."

SteelCityMom
01-28-2011, 05:20 PM
I voted for shoot myself, but I'd only resort to that if the impending asteroid that is bound to fall on the earth changed course.

Atlanta Dan
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Would go with the Cowboys - any Cowboys rivalry with the Steelers is pretty dormant - not like being asked to pick between Raiders-Cowboys in a Super Bowl in the 70s

Tougher call for me would be what to do if the Ravens played the Patriots for the AFC Championship

Pentheon
01-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I would watch probably but I wouldnt be rooting for either team.

El Nino
01-28-2011, 10:59 PM
steelers-cowboys rivalry itself is pretty dormant yes, but i hate jerry jones enough that i'd never cheer for his organization, and maybe even hard pressed to do so even if they were playing the patriots*.

it'd be one super bowl where i'd do something else instead of watch the game

SteelKnight
01-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Dallas. I hate the Patriots but I don't hate Dallas. I actually have fun rooting for them. I used to feel sorry for Wade Phillips. Romo making it could be a nice story. Dallas would also feel like the underdogs.

I'd even root for Baltimore over the Patriots in a playoff match and I hate them too so this was a question as easy as pie.

SteelKnight
01-29-2011, 12:19 PM
it'd be one super bowl where i'd do something else instead of watch the game

Just talk...lol I believe you'd watch to see Belichick fall. That is always fun. We don't even have a rivalry with the Cowboys and only play them once every 4 years (Election years). I stopped hating them when they stopped being good.

Believe it or not, I didn't watch the Patriots/Giants SB because I couldn't stomach it. It was on in the background and when i heard the Giants won I felt bad i had missed it live. Next time in a situation like that I will watch until it becomes a blowout.

SH-Rock
01-29-2011, 12:33 PM
I would probably root for the...dammit this is impossible
If you root for the Cowboys they get 6 Lombardi's
If you root for the Patriots Brady gets another ring
I would probably go to sleep for the next month.

lionslicer
01-29-2011, 03:20 PM
I'd root for the Cowboys, just because their fans and Jerry Jones suck doesn't mean they don't deserve some respect of Tom asswhile Brady and his cheating franchise.

SteelKnight
01-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I'd root for the Cowboys, just because their fans and Jerry Jones suck doesn't mean they don't deserve some respect of Tom asswhile Brady and his cheating franchise.

Yeah...we give the Patriots so much credit but if we win this one, we will have won 3 Superbowls since their last win.

It's all because of Brady.

El Nino
01-29-2011, 06:26 PM
okay i'd probably watch but i'd do it hoping to see brady and romo get knocked out of the game

Wallace108
01-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Talk about the lesser of two evils. :doh:

Obviously, I'd pick (C) None of the above.
But if I was forced to pick one, I'd go with the Patriots*. Every time Belichick wins, a Browns fan somewhere cries. At least I can take come consolation in that. :noidea:

theplatypus
01-29-2011, 06:53 PM
I would root for injuries and the game ending in a tie due to an earthquake or hurricane

MACH1
01-29-2011, 07:23 PM
I'd rather get kicked in the balls. Twice.

TOOLofSTEEL
01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
I'd rather be molested by an orangutan than watch the Metrosexual Bowl.

TRH
01-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Dallas.
I could never root for the Patriots. Brady continues to prove that he's not the QB everybody says he is, thats one reason i like to seem them losing.
But being Goodell's best buddy, I really can't stand Bob Kraft and the way they "use" that relationship. I don't think anyone outside of NE ever roots for the Pats. They must have the smallest fan base in the NFL.

GMU Steeler
01-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Where's "hope for a meteorite to hit the stadium" In all seriousness, I'd have to say the Cowboys. Good friend of mine is a Boys fan and at this point in my life I hate the Patriots more than any other football team and that includes the Ravens.

El Nino
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM
I'd rather be molested by an orangutan than watch the Metrosexual Bowl.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

SteelKnight
01-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Wow...3 of us want the Patriots? I could never root for the patriots so long as they have Brady. Once he is gone and they start to suck and I feel sorry for them then maybe...until then, I will be rooting for all the other 31 teams to beat them every game.

I'm not concerned with the SB records. We will surpass. We might even get #7 this year.