PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Come Up With Some Good Aaron Rodgers / Packers smack talk

Moschops
01-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey guys...long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been posting on an NFL forum recently that is pretty much overrun with Packers fans and I'm pretty much the only Steelers fan in the group. I could use some ideas on how to needle the cheeseheads, seeing as how Rodgers has actually won some playoff games this year.

Any ideas?

InTheShadowofLambeau
01-28-2011, 07:58 PM
I've got one for you.

You could tell them that the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame has footballs from games played on display that have been around longer than the Steelers' franchise has been in existence.... that would show 'em. :rofl:

Moschops
01-28-2011, 08:07 PM
I've got one for you.

You could tell them that the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame has footballs from games played on display that have been around longer than the Steelers' franchise has been in existence.... that would show 'em

That coincides to about the time when Green Bay last had a dominant team, no?

SteelCityMom
01-28-2011, 08:16 PM
I've got one for you.

You could tell them that the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame has footballs from games played on display that have been around longer than the Steelers' franchise has been in existence.... that would show 'em. :rofl:

Yeah...that would show them. :nervous:

Brett Favre.

James Harrison will do the Rodgers smacking for you though.

harrison'samonster
01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I'd let the players do the speaking for them, nobody cares about the Packers old balls

Moschops
01-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah...that would show them. :nervous:

Brett Favre.

James Harrison will do the Rodgers smacking for you though.

heh...off topic, but is that actually Crow T. Robot, Tom Servo, and Joel in your sig pic? Classic. Didn't think anyone knew about that show anymore. I almost used "Rex Dart, Eskimo Spy" as my login name.

"Gamera is good to eat! Gamera is turtle meat, we all love Gamera!"

OK, back to football.

SteelCityMom
01-28-2011, 08:32 PM
heh...off topic, but is that actually Crow T. Robot, Tom Servo, and Joel in your sig pic? Classic. Didn't think anyone knew about that show anymore. I almost used "Rex Dart, Eskimo Spy" as my login name.

"Gamera is good to eat! Gamera is turtle meat, we all love Gamera!"

OK, back to football.

You are damn right it is. Mystie 4 Life. :tt02:

Just don't try to kill me with a forklift and we'll be fine here.

GreeneMachine
01-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Aaron Rodgers is so ugly his mother gave him up for adoption but the Kennel turned her away.

El Nino
01-28-2011, 11:50 PM
rodgers' dick is smaller than favre's and that's pretty bad

stlrtruck
01-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Ben said it best his rookie year, just give them a nod and a wink.

SteelCityMom
01-29-2011, 12:29 PM
You could show them this video...the Packers make little girls cry.

9y2gPm9RuYo

Buddha Bus
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
heh...off topic, but is that actually Crow T. Robot, Tom Servo, and Joel in your sig pic? Classic. Didn't think anyone knew about that show anymore.

Butch Deadlift.
Splint Chesthair.
Bolt Vanderhuge.
Thick McRunfast.
Blast Hardcheese.
Stump Beefgnaw.
Brick Hardmeat.
Gristle McThornbody.
Slab Squatthrust.
Bob Johnson.
:toofunny: