PDA

View Full Version : Three return to practice

mesaSteeler
01-29-2011, 12:13 AM
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/
NFL from the sidelines
After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop. Dale can also be heard on Tuesday nights throughout the season from 7 to 9 p.m. on WBGG 970-AM.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011
Three return to practice

The Steelers held their final practice on Friday before leaving for Dallas Monday morning and got some good news. Cornerback Bryant McFadden, safety Troy Polamalu and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders were all back on the field for the first time this week.

Left tackle Jonathan Scott (ribs), center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) and safety Will Allen (knee) all sat out again.

Nobody has been talking about the injury to Scott, but the fact that he's still missing practices is concerning.

Trai Essex would start at left tackle if Scott is unable to play though word is that he is expected to tough it out.

I'll be on Fox 970-AM from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday next week as part of the station's pre-game build-up to the Super Bowl.

Thursday night, I'll host a shot with Gerry Dulac and Joe Bendel.

Friday night, it will be me, Dulac and Craig Wolfley.

All the shows will be broadcast from Buffalo Wild Wings in Fort Worth, where 970 will be broadcasting from 7 to 9 p.m. all week long.

TRH
01-29-2011, 06:22 AM
its amazing the players we have out that no one in the media really talks about. All they want to do is talk about when Troy's out.
But to think Sepulveda, Aaron Smith, Colon, Starks and maybe Pouncey, and then these "iffy" injuries....its mind-boggling