PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Next Week - DVR Alert

Atlanta Dan
01-29-2011, 08:44 AM
For those who have access to NFL Network and a DVR, NFL Network will be running the following Steelers related programming in non-prime time next week

Monday, January 31
8:00 a.m. America's Game - 1974 Steelers (Harris, Russell, Greene)
9:00 a.m. America's Game - 1975 Steelers (White, Swann, Wagner - IMO the best one)
10:00 a.m. America's Game - 1978 Steelers (Bleier, Blount, Grossman, Greene)
11:00 a.m America's Game - 1979 Steelers (Banaszak, Stallworth, Greenwood)
1:00 p.m. America's Game - 2005 Steelers (Porter, Cowher, Bettis)
8:30 p.m. America's Game - 2008 America's Game (Tomlin, Troy, Ben)
(Merchant has taken the time to post these videos in the media section here:drink:)

Tuesday, February 1
1:00 a.m. Super Bowl XIII Steelers-Cowboys - full network broadcast
4:00 a.m. Super Bowl XL Steelers-Seahawks - full network broadcast
1:00 p.m. Steelers media day (live)
5:00 p.m. Steelers media day rebroadcast

Wednesday, February 2
1:00 a.m. Super Bowl XIV Steelers-Rams - full network broadcast

Friday, February 4
1:00 a.m. Super Bowl XL Steelers-Seahawks - full network broadcast

Saturday, February 5
1:00 a.m. Super Bowl XLIII Steelers-Cardinals - full network broadcast

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=45399&channel=212

And if you are killing time in the evenings next week, watching NFL Network can be entertaining to see which players from teams not in the game drop by for interviews while totally baked (there was an interview with Edgerrin James and several other alums from The U a few years ago that looked like a Cheech & Chong skit)

Watching the pregame hype next week for Steelers fans is going to be like gorging on Halloween candy when you were a kid - can be great if you do not overindulge

steelerohio
01-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the heads up I will be sure to record the game rebroadcasts just for fun...

the Amerca's Game shows I've seen before and are really good... if I catch it on tv when I can, I'll be watchign them...

vinny600
01-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Great! Thanks for the info. Will be sure to record all of those. My wife is a fairly recent football fan (last five years) and she loves the Steelers. We will enjoy watching these, especially the games.

Hobbes
01-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the headsup :hatsoff:
I have all the Americas game on DVD but I will filling up that DVR with the rebroadcasts. I dont think that Steelers vs Rams SB has been on before. :drink:

43Hitman
01-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Iol, I saw that interview with Edgerrin James, lmao his buddies were laughing at him cause he could barely talk. l

Kanata-Steeler
01-29-2011, 02:06 PM
nice, thx.