PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Pittsburgh!!!

PisnNapalm
05-01-2006, 09:03 AM
I had one helluva fantastic weekend! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

This was a guys weekend. A group of us drove in on Friday. We bar hopped friday night, shot pool, and ended up at Atria's shortly after the Pirates game let out. The band there was excellent!

Saturday we took a tour of PNC Park, hit the Fan Blitz for the draft, then caught the Pirate game that evening. More drinking and good times at Atria's followed. :cool:

We chowed down at Primanti's and just enjoyed being in Da 'Burgh again. I can't wait to do it all again next year!

Oh... dang.. I almost forgot! I got to meet Stlrs4Life at his tailgate outside Heinz Field. Thanks for inviting me Dom!

This was my first time ever at Heinz Field. The sight of so much Black and Gold was awesome. I hope I can get out there soon for a game! Even if I can't get in to see the game, just being at the parking lots would be incredible.

Take it easy folks... I'm gonna go take a nap. Heh.. I'm beat.

clevestinks
05-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Sounds like a heeluva wekend, glad to see you enjoyed yourself

83-Steelers-43
05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Glad to hear you had a great time PisNapalm. We had beautiful weather. Great day for tailgating. It was fun even though I got a little sun burn.

Suitanim
05-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Any pictures?

PisnNapalm
05-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I took pics, but I need to get them developed. I opted for the 35mm camera instead of the digital this time. Better quality... I've got an old digital camera.

melroseplace
05-01-2006, 07:15 PM
glad to hear you enjoyed the city :smile:

PisnNapalm
05-01-2006, 07:45 PM
It's been 16 years since I last enjoyed a weekend in Pittsburgh "with the guys". so to speak.

I grew up in Plum Boro near Monroeville. During high school we'd take an afternoon every so often and go dahntahn for a game or concert an 'at.

I've lived near Philly for about 10 years now and everytime someone asks me where my home is, I still say Pittsburgh. :o)

steelcity984
05-01-2006, 09:15 PM
daang thats awesome... I live in North Carolina now and I get to go back to Pittsburgh for a game once a year. I'm going to the Panthers/Steelers game here this year..should be a great game:)

BlitzburghRockCity
05-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Glad you had a great time in the city. Pittsburgh is such an underrated city. We love it there. No matter whether you're into bar hopping, sports, fine dining, clubs, culture..the city has it all.

floodcitygirl
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
You guys are making me wayyyy too home sick! :crying01: But, I'm happy for ya having a great time!

Stlrs4Life
05-11-2006, 09:35 PM
No problem Pisnapalm, glad ya had a great time.