PDA

View Full Version : Why

rowedf
05-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Why was my post deleted? At least let me know why it was taken down??

SteelersFever
05-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Usually, advertising a web site on the forums would be considered SPAM. Please read the rules in the 'Announcements' forum. But, I was going to allow it since it was a Steelers related web site. However, this is not always the case. If you want to get the word out about your web site we can begin by placing a link on our 'Affiliates' page. The deletion was a mistake. It was meant to be moved because you posted the message in the incorrect forum, like you just did again. I'll make sure I use the proper command this time. Hey, I'm not perfect! :laughing:

To make amends, go ahead and post it again (Locker Room) and be sure to introduce yourself in the 'Introductions' forum. :D

rowedf
05-04-2005, 01:26 PM
I did read your rules, but I really don't want to announce the site as being "live" yet. I was just trying to find some fans that would be interested in adding information to the site, so I figured the best spot to look would be in the fans section. Sorry.

SteelersFever
05-04-2005, 01:32 PM
It's not a major problem. Don't worry about it! I stumbled upon your web site a few days ago and I must say that it looks promising. Keep up the great work!

rowedf
05-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks...gonna be a long haul, as I'm sure you know. Adding content to a site is a long process. You've done a great job here!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Welcome to SF, let me go find this site of yours. :cool: