PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Jeremy Piven ?

SteelerEmpire
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
Well. Apparently, like all packers fans, he talks vulgar trash when he 'thinks' nobodies listening:

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/31/jeremy-piven-slams-rapistberger-in-super-bowl/#comments

acidburn517
01-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Actor dude. Plays the douchebag agent on Entourage. He lives in NY but grew up in illinois so that's probably why he wanted the bears and jets. (and why he hates the steelers/packers)

Dino 6 Rings
01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
who cares...let haters hate...whatever...doesn't bother me one bit...guys best movie was an Animal House knock off with P-Funk...that's it.

SteelCityMom
01-31-2011, 03:21 PM
who cares...let haters hate...whatever...doesn't bother me one bit...guys best movie was an Animal House knock off with P-Funk...that's it.

Dude, PCU is a GREAT movie. :chuckle: (But not because of Piven lol).

It's Jon Favreau's finest work. "Can you blow me where the pampers is!?" :sofunny:

Very Bad Things and Grosse Point Blank are better though.

Agree though...who gives a shit?

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 03:29 PM

It's Jon Favreau's finest work. "Can you blow me where the pampers is!?" :sofunny:

I couldn't care less what he has to say. :coffee:

Speaking of Jon Favreau, How about the movie "Made"? I loved that film. Back when Vince Vaughn was still funny. :chuckle:

madtowndrunkard
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Well. Apparently, like all packers fans, he talks vulgar trash when he 'thinks' nobodies listening:

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/31/jeremy-piven-slams-rapistberger-in-super-bowl/#comments

Well I sure hope he doesn't read about the sexual assualt accusations made at Clay Mathews golf outing last summer. 6 players (mathews included) were considered suspects. No one was actually charged, but that doesn't seem to matter in Ben's case either.

Funny how the commissioner fails to talk about that..... or the fact that the Packers star DE was actually charged with felony drug charges..... he sang like a canary to get the charges dropped....and took a 1 year suspension.

gameface75
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Jeremy Pivens is a piss poor actor ,who thinks somebody gives a rats ass what his jackass opinion is .

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Well I sure hope he doesn't read about the sexual assualt accusations made at Clay Mathews golf outing last summer. 6 players (mathews included) were considered suspects. No one was actually charged, but that doesn't seem to matter in Ben's case either.

Funny how the commissioner fails to talk about that..... or the fact that the Packers star DE was actually charged with felony drug charges..... he sang like a canary to get the charges dropped....and took a 1 year suspension.

Facts, schmacts! :sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
01-31-2011, 03:35 PM
wasn't he also in a movie where he and his buddies get off the wrong exit in like Jersey or Chicago or something and end up getting attacked by some thugs and chased around buildings? Think he was...think he died...that may be his best work.

Dino 6 Rings
01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah, Judgement Night...Piven gets thrown off a roof top by Dennis Leary...by far Piven's finest moment ever on the big screen.

4xSBChamps
01-31-2011, 03:42 PM

Funny how the commissioner fails to talk about that...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/Goodellonthephone.jpg

"... fine James Harrison $50,000 for that statement..."

SH-Rock
01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Who wants the Jets and Bears play in the grandest stage of them of all?

SteelCityMom
01-31-2011, 03:52 PM
I couldn't care less what he has to say. :coffee:

Speaking of Jon Favreau, How about the movie "Made"? I loved that film. Back when Vince Vaughn was still funny. :chuckle:

Bah! Made was full on suck compared to "Swingers". (j/k partly...Made was alright...sucked as a non-official sequel though).

qhmcJ7Zg5ko

Silverback92
01-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Piven is a mildly talented (that's probably being too generous), loud-mouth, douche that rode Cusack's coat-tails through the late 80's, had a dry-spell in the 90's, and lucked into a series and role where he got to play a douche bag. Really not that much of a stretch. It's like Keanu Reeves playing Ted in "Bill and Ted".

stairway27
01-31-2011, 04:19 PM
I love Entourage, and Ari is without a doubt the best character on the show… However, you don’t have to look very far to find that Jeremy Piven acts pretty much the same way that Roethlisberger was portrayed in the DA’s report from Georgia.
……………………………………………………………………………..

Simona Fusco, the Go Daddy.com hottie from the Danica Patrick Super Bowl commercial, was recently asked by Stepping Out’s Chaunce Hayden, who was her most hellish celebrity date of all time.

Her answer? Jeremy Piven.

Fusco describes a date she had with Piven, saying it was anything but romantic .

She said, “He thinks he’s all that. I read an article yesterday that he left a sushi restaurant waiter a photograph of himself as a tip. What? That waiter is working hard for his money. He doesn’t care about your picture! That tells you what kind of guy he is.

“He took me out but he didn’t try to win my heart. He just tried to get me very tipsy on sake. He just kept refilling the sake. I like to have my sake, but he was only interested in sex.

“I heard around town that he was with this girl and that girl and that he picks up all these girls on set. But that’s gross. I didn’t want to be one of those girls. But I still went out with him because I was curious. However, there was no interesting conversation. We didn’t really have any conversation. He just wanted me to drink sake.

“He kept saying, “Waiter, more sake!” and “How do you like your sake? Is it good sake?” He just wanted one thing but I wasn’t going to be another girl he slept with. He got very annoyed when he realized he wasn’t getting what he wanted. He was very upset. He just drove me home and didn’t say a word, which wasn’t really different from dinner. He was angry. He wouldn’t even open the door for me. I had to open the door myself.
…………………………………………………………………………
Pot… meet Kettle….

chacha
01-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Piven is a closet case hair transplant fanatic who supposedly was really hated when he tired playing Broadway. Guess he's in Entourage now, produced by that pillar of society Marky Mark (y'know the guy racist shithead who took beat an Asian to a pulp and sent an African American girl to the hospital when he was younger-cause this hardly ever gets mentioned).

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Bah! Made was full on suck compared to "Swingers". (j/k partly...Made was alright...sucked as a non-official sequel though).

qhmcJ7Zg5ko

Oh yeah, "Swingers" was great too. :thumbsup:

Third Rail
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
Jeremy Piven is a rapist. Or at least, I sure as hell felt violated after watching "The Goods."

stlrtruck
02-01-2011, 11:13 AM

You're going to wear a t-shirt to the concert of the band you're going to see!

Classic movie, loved it!

Third Rail
02-01-2011, 11:54 AM
LOL, yeah. Piven is a total douche, but PCU is a great movie.

David Spade is awesome in it.

Need4spd
02-01-2011, 01:15 PM
I actually like him in Entourage, but his career on the big screen has been largely inconsequential. Come to think of it, so too has been the career of everyone else on Entourage. I still dig the show personally.

InTheShadowofLambeau
02-01-2011, 08:24 PM
See one of the comments from "the mindless" below the story?

Paraphrasing, but one guy agreed the Jets/Bears would be better...now we've got two teams where no one cares who wins...but said that he wanted the Steelers to win because they were the "lesser of two evils. :rofl::rofl::applaudit:

Man... THE HATERS ... they're everywhere aren't they?

saveus1011
02-01-2011, 08:36 PM
I've been looking for a reason to launch this idiot out of a window.