PDA

View Full Version : Clay Matthews was robbed of DPOY?

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 08:52 PM
People are now suspecting Clay Matthews was robbed for DPOY.:doh: You know I think Clay Matthews is a great defensive player, but Troy is a game changer and deserve it, if it wasn't going to be Harrison. I thought at least people who aren't fans of Troy would give their Congrats, but no they are suspecting now. No Respect at all. Why can't people just give it a rest already. I'm not trying to complain about it, I just wish people would give credit, where credits do

SH-Rock
01-31-2011, 08:53 PM
Both could've easily gotten but the things Troy does is godlike!

El Nino
01-31-2011, 08:54 PM
this whole thing is retarded. look at the stats, matthews didn't even deserve to be #2, harrison was much more of an impact player

if anyone got robbed it was james harrison

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 08:57 PM
this whole thing is retarded. look at the stats, matthews didn't even deserve to be #2, harrison was much more of an impact player

if anyone got robbed it was james harrisonBut, The fines and everything stopped that. Thanks, Dumba** Goodell.

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Or how about The talk of them not getting any respect in the media? Come on, Packers Fans u guys are better than this.

SeinfeldNut
Both made strong cases for getting the award, just so happens Polamalu did more than enough to make an impact in the games he played in.

El Nino
But, The fines and everything stopped that.

and james isn't a pretty boy like matthews. seriously this is turning into the metrosexual football league lol

fat4jc
01-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Troy got 17, Clay got 15....I wouldn't say Troy exactly ran away with it....he deserved it, but I thought Matthews was a serious contender as well.

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 09:01 PM
and james isn't a pretty boy like matthews. seriously this is turning into the metrosexual football league lolI know. I give Clay Matthews credit for almost winning it, biased or not but part of me says Harrison should of got atleast #2, but I'm not the one to complain, finishing third is better than finishing last.

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Troy got 17, Clay got 15....I wouldn't say Troy exactly ran away with it....he deserved it, but I thought Matthews was a serious contender as well.A very serious one, but not serious enough to win it. Troy just does thing, That to me no one else can do. Like flying over players to get to the QB:chuckle:

SH-Rock
01-31-2011, 09:06 PM
But honestly, Brett Keisel's beard should have gotten it.

steelerchad
01-31-2011, 09:07 PM
How about they were both deserving and it was a close race. Maybe you give the edge to the guy who's team is clearly a better defense. Just sayin. Troy has proven time and time again why is the most versatile and valuable defensive player in the game. Troy can do it all. Matthews is primarily a pass rusher, which Troy can do also. Lets see Clay cover the deep middle and break on the ball like Troy in the secondary.

Deserei90
01-31-2011, 09:10 PM
How about they were both deserving and it was a close race. Maybe you give the edge to the guy who's team is clearly a better defense. Just sayin. Troy has proven time and time again why is the most versatile and valuable defensive player in the game. Troy can do it all. Matthews is primarily a pass rusher, which Troy can do also. Lets see Clay cover the deep middle and break on the ball like Troy in the secondary.This. I agree:applaudit:

Merchant
01-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Matthews had an amazing first half of the season, but his play regressed in the second half. I think people are too focused on his sack numbers, not realizing that he finished with 3 less tackles than Troy and 40 less tackles than Harrison. Troy was also near the top of the league with interceptions and way more "Did you see that??" plays.. like when he jumped over the Titans O-Line and sacked Kerry Collins, and the famous forced fumble on Flacco.