add more below.

El Nino
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
If a steeler player is asked a dumb question...take a shot

alcohol poisoning, lol

MattsMe
01-31-2011, 10:47 PM
:sofunny:

This reminds me of the time my buddies and I decided to take a shot every time we heard the word "the" in a movie we were watching. None of us made it through the movie.

Wallace108
01-31-2011, 10:54 PM
This game seems right up my alley. But even I don't drink THAT much, siss. :nono:

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Every time James Harrison scowls and glares at a reporter asking him a stupid question.
Every time you see Hines smile like a Cheshire cat. (Yep, it's gonna get ugly fast!)
Every time Pouncey's ankle injury is mentioned.
Every time Bruce Arians arrogantly scoffs at anyone questioning his offensive playcalling and decisions.

siss
01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
I think I will drunk for a month!!!

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 10:58 PM
:sofunny:

This reminds me of the time my buddies and I decided to take a shot every time we heard the word "the" in a movie we were watching. None of us made it through the movie.

I know SCM will appreciate this and I may have already told her this one, but my friends and I used to play the MST3K "Mitchell" drinking game. There was only one rule... every time you heard "Mitchell" spoken or sung during the movie, you took a drink. Trust me, you WILL get f*cked up! :alcoholic

Buddha Bus
I think I will drunk for a month!!!

Lightweight! :chuckle:

Wallace108
Every time Bruce Arians arrogantly scoffs at anyone questioning his offensive playcalling and decisions.

Good thing I don't have to do a shot every time someone just questions Arians' playcalling. I wouldn't be able to say a word for fear of drinking myself to death. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
01-31-2011, 11:06 PM
I know SCM will appreciate this and I may have already told her this one, but my friends and I used to play the MST3K "Mitchell" drinking game. There was only one rule... every time you heard "Mitchell" spoken or sung during the movie, you took a drink. Trust me, you WILL get f*cked up! :alcoholic

That's for lightweights lol. Have you stumbled upon this yet?

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/jenor/www/mstdg.html

I never followed it, I'd be too drunk to read it after 15 minutes into the show. :chuckle:

We used to have our own, ummmm....bong version, for Pod People lol.

"It Stinks!"

I'll definitely give the Mitchell one a shot (pun intended) someday though. I think most of the time we were inibriated on something when watching it back in the day anyhow. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 11:13 PM
Have you stumbled upon this yet?

Holy mud that's a lot of rules! I'd have to force myself to drink Wally's Busch Light pisswater to stay sober enough to follow that one!

Back to the OP's game:

Every time you hear the name Brett Favre.
Every time someone intimates that Clay Matthews should have won the Defensive MVP over Troy.
Every time you hear the phrase "Stairway to Seven".

SeinfeldNut
01-31-2011, 11:21 PM
I"ll have a hangover for a week from this game...

Buddha Bus
01-31-2011, 11:26 PM
I"ll have a hangover for a week from this game...

I was probably going to anyway. :wink02:

BGSU A Dub
02-01-2011, 02:50 AM
This is a great idea, but I am someone that could not actually participate in such shinanigans. I refuse to watch ESPN during the playoffs because I get so sick of hearing sport anaylist breaking down what the Steelers will do on 3rd down in the 2nd quarter with under 5 minutes on the clock.

MikeHaullace
02-01-2011, 04:04 AM
I'd be willing to bet you're going to get at least one of these from Coach Tomlin :

And such is life in the National Football League.

That should be worth at least a shotgun.

SteelWolf62
02-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm sure I wouldn't make it past the first half using the mentioned media rules so as to not jinx the game, I'm gonna stick with doing shots (of Jager) for every Steelers score, FGs optional. Worked well so far plus I wouldn't mind being tanked when this game is over.