PDA

View Full Version : Sunday can't come fast enough

GBpack2010
02-01-2011, 01:25 AM
I think the 2 week wait is horrible for a game like this. Im happy both teams had safe travels to Dallas. It's now time for the media frenzy and it should be good. Hopefully no bulletin board material to give you guys. I hope this is one of the best super bowl's ever and the Packers come out on top of course. I know you guys wish different. Your D will give us challenges. I believe we can move the ball though.

SoCalFan
02-01-2011, 01:40 AM
This week I will be glued to the T.V.for sure.Yea.the pack will move the ball a bit,between the 20s.I think rodgers will get 1 TD pass late and GB will have 2 FGs.Ben will have 2 TDs,Mendy will run one and we will have 2FGs.You do the math!!!

tony hipchest
02-01-2011, 01:47 AM
im anxious but i love these 2 weeks. i cant wait for media day tomorrow. i love the hype, media saturation, and all eyes being on my team.

im bummed every year when the nfl season comes to an end but especially when the steelers are in the big game (no matter the outcome).

its like getting off a great rollercoaster ride. it seems over too fast, and i immediately want to get right back on again.

i like this week to drag out so i can soak up and appreciate every minute of it.

SeinfeldNut
02-01-2011, 02:06 AM
I am trying to enjoy everyday that they are down in Dallas for the Super Bowl, cause you never know when are Steelers will get back to this game. Should be a great game I agree, with a Big Ben lead drive that wins it late for the black & gold!

El Nino
02-01-2011, 02:16 AM
i'm not watching any tv until saturday, only because I'm a big UFC fan and wanna see that event this weekend lol

MikeHaullace
02-01-2011, 02:36 AM
I believe we can move the ball though.

The only way Green Bay will move the ball effectively is to virtually abandon the run and chip chip chip with little dink-&-dunk passes in the middle of the field with the occasional deep ball against any corner not named Taylor.

This strategy seems to always work for New England at least. :noidea: