PDA

View Full Version : 2010-2011 = the disrespect tour

El Nino
02-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Regular Season - Steelers will miss the playoffs because of the Roethlisberger suspension\
- Adolf Goodell tries his hardest to neutralize our best linebacker by fining him 100k on perfectly legal hits

Div. Playoffs - Baltimore or New England are the super Bowl Favorites

AFC Championship - The Jets are on a roll and just beat the invincible patriots, they are red hot and will defeat the Steelers on their way to the super bowl. Mendenhall is not an elite running back.

Super Bowl - Ben doesn't have a chance against Rodgers in a Dome. Rodgers is a future hall of famer and the Packers are just too hot right now (gee doesn't this sound like what they were saying about the jets last week?). Oh yeah and Goodell hates Roethlisberger. Harrison outplays Matthews statistically by a mile and gets around half the votes for MVP consideration.

my point? nothing. other than we've been totally hated on by the media, nothing will be better than to win this and shove crow down their sorry mouths

MikeHaullace
02-01-2011, 02:32 AM
... and shove crow down their sorry mouths

Right before the lockout. Oh, how sweet it would be.

SteelKnight
02-01-2011, 03:26 AM
If i were Tomlin I would be playing over 2 things:

1. Goodell said nobody in the locker room has Ben's back. I would say "Do you have his back?" Go show it.

2. I would play that clip where Rogers is smiling saying he like's his offense's chances. I would ask "Do you like his chances or our chances?" Go show it.

pete74
02-01-2011, 05:42 AM
come on guys Harrison won the MVP a few years ago and now Troy won it this year. i think its time to stop the disrespect talk

pghfrank62
02-01-2011, 07:09 AM
If you have to motivate a team that is in the Super Bowl there is a problem to begin with. I dont think this team needs to be motivated at all. The eye on the prize, a 7th Lombardi, 3 in six years and the word Dynasty should be motivation enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRH
02-01-2011, 08:24 AM

1. Goodell said nobody in the locker room has Ben's back. I would say "Do you have his back?" Go show it.

2. I would play that clip where Rogers is smiling saying he like's his offense's chances. I would ask "Do you like his chances or our chances?" Go show it.

well said!!
It's amazing the things the NFL (they could only go so far, but tried..) and the media have done to derail our credibility this year.
Hell, we were in the championship game against the Jets and you would barely know it. They had the Jets as already won the game.
You know in private Goodell is praying "please let the Packers win, please let the Packers win...."

HinesWard86HOF
02-01-2011, 10:17 AM

this is simply the best post i have ever seen here and sooooooooooo true.. use one before the game and one at half time...

SacknificentStew56
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
I, just like the team laugh in the face of disrespect.......BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lionslicer
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Steelers aren't disrespected, they're just hated for being so good.

El Nino
02-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Steelers aren't disrespected, they're just hated for being so good.

i don't know about that, the media can't ever stop hanging from the patriots' nuts, why don't they get the same hate? yeah they get hate from fans but the media can't stop bobbing their knobs

SH-Rock
02-01-2011, 10:59 PM
come on guys Harrison won the MVP a few years ago and now Troy won it this year. i think its time to stop the disrespect talk

You do know Goodell doesn't choose the DPOY

4xSBChamps
02-01-2011, 11:00 PM
... nothing will be better than to win this and shove crow down their sorry mouths

or stick the Lombardi Trophy sideways up another body orifice