PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the best aspect of the Kudla signing????

coachspeak33
05-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Most Browns fans are buckeye fans and for the Steelers to walk away from draft weekend with Kudla and Santonio....... THEY HATE IT AND I LOVE IT.

Watched the draft with a bunch of friends, some of whom were Browns fans...

When we traded up to gety Holmes you could here a pin drip.... it was great.

Then yesterday I called several of them at work to inform them that Kudla would be sporting the black and gold .... oh it felt great .... I love to see a Browns fan in agony:sofunny:

benberger
05-02-2006, 11:52 AM
yeah, who doesnt.....like shooting pigeons...

RoethlisBURGHer
05-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Dude,most Browns and Bengals fans are Ohio State fans.

Suitanim
05-02-2006, 07:48 PM
And quite a few Eastern Ohioans are Steelers fans and Buckeye Fans...I'm one myself.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2006, 07:54 PM
When we traded up to gety Holmes you could here a pin drip.... it was great.

As a collective HUSH falls over the state of Ohio knowing somebody they cheered for is going to be burning them this fall ! :cool:

sound familiar guys......:sofunny:

clevestinks
05-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Kudla is an animal. I hope he gets a good shot

RoethlisBURGHer
05-04-2006, 11:40 AM
And quite a few Eastern Ohioans are Steelers fans and Buckeye Fans...I'm one myself.

Ditto for me and my Grandpa.

rowedf
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Kudla is an animal. I hope he gets a good shot

Gotta be a reason why he wasn't drafted, anyone know ?

SteelerFanInCA
05-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Eager to see how many clowns fans will stop sporting Holmes college jersey.

Ohio Steeler
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
yep and I also am I of those Buckeye/steelers fans that lives in Ohio.

Eager to see how many clowns fans will stop sporting Holmes college jersey.

It sad to say but alot will do just that just cause he went to Pittsburgh, they where talking on 1460 ( columbus ohio sport raido ) the other day about just this and most that called in said they would not buy his steeler jersey or osu one anymore but they are planning on getting A.J. Hawk's Green Bay jersey. So that says it right there if you are a Buckeye football player and go to any team but Pittsbugh the Buckeye fans will follow you but as soon as you go to Pittsburgh you are no longer worth following.

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 04:46 PM
well thats normal.i'm a md terp fan,but i sure as hell won't be rootin for dqwell jackson now that he's a brown.but on the other hand i wanna see vernon davis do well in sf.:hunch:

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Ditto for me and my Grandpa.

How is it that you're a Steelers fan and so is your grandpa but your dad is a browns fan? How did that happen?

BuFu